Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's run down with him . She looks half decent on this picture even has a arse now she's all skin and bone her face us a mess and she looks so poorly and down. I know she posts ads and looks a twit but I do think he controlls her in some ways and has made her so down . I couldn't live with him so imagine her life when he is home jeez 😳
Yes Id go as far as to say a nice arse in that pic. I honestly think he has her worn the duck out, he’d wear anyone out, I said it last thread that it’s probably him has her stressed out (causes huge weight loss and also he probably has her depressed and she has no appetite) Id say she loves when he away “working” , zero stress. She’s an absolute idiot for marrying him, he’s entitled to half her assets and earnings now and sure we all saw his last year’s earnings 😂 id say she owns more of that house. Anyway… you have made you’re bed now Boulder tits 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Had to delete last post need to stop showing my face in the bottom of screenshots lol.Some pictures going back to 2014 my god the difference in her now is alarming.But like others on here I think she likes looking so thin .
D5ECC787-BDAD-4E09-B5CA-E2DDD8537B3A.jpeg
1D1D7582-EF81-44C4-A828-1D6BFFABD3D4.jpeg
F6740488-53C9-4807-AA30-1BE7325D3062.jpeg
262281D8-638A-4A2F-90E5-DCB4C26D7D05.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ive been thinking of getting in on old Kippers thread for weeks, she would be a full time job though. I’ve commented twice on there, each time was fine? maybe because I answered a question they couldn’t so they were nice to me 😂 I’ve been an avid KP watcher since about 1999, I think they are ok on there if you know what youre talking about but I don’t see why they would think @Twinkal86 was a newbie, shes not new to tattle and nobody is new to KP. Might go over for a nosey today actually😂
Oh no, the KP haters haven't said anything bad to me, my comments have been well recieved. It's when they call out other tattlers spilling the tea, it's a straight up duck off if they think its BS. 🤣🤣

I know we can call members out who do the same here but I'm not sure any of us are as harsh, maybe you Duchess 😘😅

It's actually been refreshing to read a different thread which is wild compared to fakeys rinse and repeat crap. Maybe he should bang KP and up his ante and give us something more to talk about 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 🎅 I had to come off SS and KP sites as they were making me swear 😆 🤣 😂..

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s said in that video about panto how great it is and makes people happy but he said the Xmas last year wasn’t that great so that would have been 2021, the year before that definitely not great which would have been 2020 but says the year before that was absolutely shocking which would have been 2019. Am I missing something?
Yup, he's a lazy work shy malingering bleep who hates panto, but until Steven Spielberg takes the hint and gives him a big break, that's all he's gonna get.

Flappy needs to have a word with him over them Pics. I'm actually shook I'm that cringed out the 2nd hand embarrassment is real. How is none of his cool mates not taking the mick in comments. If that was one of my mates id be all over that
He's bleeping Billy no mates....

Ye I saw it on daily mail site when I was at work
Was it a little box one, like the old fashioned Ads, for the crown topper toupees in the 70s.

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG that picture of her in her bikini! Her tits look terrible.

She must have asked for the round, bolt on implants because you do get a choice when you're choosing the size & shape of them.

But no reputable surgeon should be whacking those into someone who is naturally slim, like Flappy. She probably went for the cheapest company going, or the only one she could get finance with.

The weird thing is, she obviously thinks they look amazing or she wouldn't have them out all the time. She's proud of them 🤨🤨🤨 but they look ridiculous.

• Haha
Lord Farqud has zero fashion sense it’s bland like her personality how is she not embarrassed by her fake prick of a husband. Showing his chest off and dancing/perving on the boys 🤢 his wig reminds me of that cartoon Jimmy neutron I think it was 🤣
More like Johnny Bravo.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no, the KP haters haven't said anything bad to me, my comments have been well recieved. It's when they call out other tattlers spilling the tea, it's a straight up duck off if they think its BS. 🤣🤣

I know we can call members out who do the same here but I'm not sure any of us are as harsh, maybe you Duchess 😘😅

It's actually been refreshing to read a different thread which is wild compared to fakeys rinse and repeat crap. Maybe he should bang KP and up his ante and give us something more to talk about 😅
oh I see … I knew you would be well able for that thread. Ah yeah its true if I smell bull tit fake tea spillers I cant let them go on making us fakeys look stupid so I have to call them out ✋ maybe I would be a good addition to the KP thread lol 🤔 Shes absolutely wild and you never know what she will do next unlike Saggy bollox here, constant repeat. Shes a full time job so Id have to quit my job insulting the prickenden’s but Id miss you tossers. I had to give Marcus up I just got bored of him, think a lot who stick to only only one thread last for so long before they get bored, once QJQ is declared bankrupt and completely jobless Il move on to Kipper because I couldn’t come all this way without seeing Fakey go out in style🤣 im living for that day, 6 months is the most il give him before he’s completely jobless, bring it on 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1787411
View attachment 1787411

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥔🥔🥔🥔

Also was this not the toothbrush Spud was launching at Fakey the other morning? Apparently its the only one he'll use according to Flappy 🤥
View attachment 1787423
Here's one more appropriate for you and big nose....
Please just duck off😡He’s back working if that’s what you can call it.Day 2 woe me starts.Is prick hoping for a ticket to the avatar film premiere with polly parrot.Who at his age uses a cartoon filter what a absolute wanker .View attachment 1788746
Sicknote strikes again.. day off before the weekend...

FB_IMG_1670410691429.jpg
here's Fake and flappys elf ....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shove those vouchers up your arse you fake. As if you care? So two families will receive 1 x £250 and 1 x £100 voucher (ASDA/M&S) each. So that's £700 in total. Why not have 7 x £100 ASDA vouchers so seven families will benefit or even buy £700 worth of food and donate it to the Colchester Food Bank? That would've made good content bro! He can't even word it right. Also most families can't afford to go M&S. He is so out of touch it's embarrassing.

Good news - so far we have raised £200 cash and we have got 10 full carrier bags of food so I'm just about to drop off the carrier bags to my local food bank today. With the £200 cash, me and my daughter are also going to Lidl as well to stock up on food cupboard staples and drop that in too. I've even got a few toys as well so I'm a really very, very happy Crazy!! 😍

Screenshot_20221207-112549.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Had to delete last post need to stop showing my face in the bottom of screenshots lol.Some pictures going back to 2014 my god the difference in her now is alarming.But like others on here I think she likes looking so thin .View attachment 1788785View attachment 1788786View attachment 1788787View attachment 1788788
Oh good complication there @mollyann 👍 Oh you can really see her demise, shocking. She was very pretty and happy in 2014 and looks like the bolt on were on since then, then you see her changing face and she looks completely depressed now. I know we take the piss out of her on CGD but she was probably being herself then and seemed happy compared to the monotone depressed fake posh voice now. I don’t know the girl she could be nice but shes a complete bleep when she’s with him, all smug and fake and beggy, basically she is him when she’s around him and that’s the only reason I dislike her because of him (and also because she flogs too many of the same products, just different brands and claims they are all ‘amazing’) so basically I dislike anyone now who does be around fakey, like Chris Hughes, I used to not mind him, cant stand him when he’s with Fakey, even Katona started to piss me off being a head when around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not been viewing pricks stories so his tit giveaway will include a follow etc etc😡See her winner not even shared or said thanks very strange if you ask me.Just go give to a food bank you utter prick everything has to be for likes 😡Her using Freddy yet again he looks so uncomfortable in the McDonald’s ads 😡Never known such thirsty arsewipes as these two .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not been viewing pricks stories so his tit giveaway will include a follow etc etc😡See her winner not even shared or said thanks very strange if you ask me.Just go give to a food bank you utter prick everything has to be for likes 😡Her using Freddy yet again he looks so uncomfortable in the McDonald’s ads 😡Never known such thirsty arsewipes as these two .
Yes you could hear when Freddie was reading he was stuttering a lot because he was obviously nervous or didn’t want to do? He’s usually a good reader when reading to Leo when he’s relaxed and not doing a bloody #ad poor kid. I wish his Dad would put his foot down more….. I know 🙄 the give away is completely confusing and arseways and like @CrazyBaldhead said M&S foodhall of all places FFS 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Watching celebs go dating and pete wicks is on. Figured out that fakey is trying to be him. The clothes , the shirt undone, the eyeliner that he thinks Pete wears etc reality check baldy. You will never be him, you are not sexy in the slightest and doubt those hair plugs would grow to the length of Pete's hair 🤣🤣🤣 I'm just imagining him with long run hair like Leo's . He is so unoriginal, copies off everyone, does he think this giveaway will get him on Tele. People will follow him enter the giveaway and then unfollow when the see how desperate he is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.