Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s actions smack of jealousy, it’s like he’s gone home to check up on what’s going on. He has allowed the beanbag to make all that mess then he, ll duck of to Lincoln again. She’s bleeping mental to put up with the bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As if you drive home and spend a hour filming Leo rather than taking your bleeping family out for a meal.What a total wank of a man everything is for show.Next on your list go see your mother she’s 10 miles away from Lincoln.God he’s so annoying we see you 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe there having crisis talks because she's finally seeing what weird behaving he's displaying on his IG with his Jimmy Salville ways.

Bet that all goes quiet, he's barely filmed the teenyboppers last 24 hours. Someone been reading here and she's lost her tit.

She hasn't even promoted or shared he's doing panto, all is not happy in the Mr and Mrs Church camp.

And it's a 2hr 50 minute journey, some 50 hour workers do that several times a week for their jobs. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Speaks volumes that Fred and Flapz weren't there! 💯

318173903_707961490883212_4221673742290154753_n.jpg

318235507_108890935398886_5603217206223921497_n.jpg

Maybe there having crisis talks because she's finally seeing what weird behaving he's displaying on his IG with his Jimmy Salville ways.

Bet that all goes quiet, he's barely filmed the teenyboppers last 24 hours. Someone been reading here and she's lost her tit.

She hasn't even promoted or shared he's doing panto, all is not happy in the Mr and Mrs Church camp.

And it's a 2hr 50 minute journey, some 50 hour workers do that several times a week for their jobs. Get a grip.
Absolutely this! Some people commute more hours a day to go to work so no big deal like he's making it out to be. Why hasn't he seen his mother whilst staying in Lincoln instead of pratting around with those young lads?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Speaks volumes that Fred and Flapz weren't there! 💯
View attachment 1789796
View attachment 1789797
View attachment 1789798
View attachment 1789799
View attachment 1789800
View attachment 1789801
View attachment 1789802
View attachment 1789803
View attachment 1789804
View attachment 1789805

Absolutely this! Some people commute more hours a day to go to work so no big deal like he's making it out to be. Why hasn't he seen his mother whilst staying in Lincoln instead of pratting around with those young lads?
Cos he can't get an arse /blow job off QVC....

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1788685
No photos of her without the iced gem but I did find this in 2020? It’s possibly pre boulders??? Look how different she looks. She looks so young here? God he has serious aged her and she has ruined her face. Her figure looks healthy here,even though she probably is a few months pregnant.
The weird dementor has sucked the life right out of her.

• Heart
Maybe his anxiety post was because she's given him grief today about all his bum boy action so he's gone flying down there to give her a good rodgering carrot cock style.

Tattle bingo - she posts a non ad and genuine speaking video tomorrow morning all rainbows and butterflies..

Flapz can also duck off with her ads, bet she's out filming content with #justiceforfred tonight whilst super dad 'babysits' between 5 and 7 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shove those vouchers up your arse you fake. As if you care? So two families will receive 1 x £250 and 1 x £100 voucher (ASDA/M&S) each. So that's £700 in total. Why not have 7 x £100 ASDA vouchers so seven families will benefit or even buy £700 worth of food and donate it to the Colchester Food Bank? That would've made good content bro! He can't even word it right. Also most families can't afford to go M&S. He is so out of touch it's embarrassing.

Good news - so far we have raised £200 cash and we have got 10 full carrier bags of food so I'm just about to drop off the carrier bags to my local food bank today. With the £200 cash, me and my daughter are also going to Lidl as well to stock up on food cupboard staples and drop that in too. I've even got a few toys as well so I'm a really very, very happy Crazy!! 😍

View attachment 1789009
You’re an Angel Crazy ❤. This is when I wish it wasn’t anonymous on here so I could chip in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon he's had those two young lads jumping over him all week long NikNak!!

You’re an Angel Crazy ❤. This is when I wish it wasn’t anonymous on here so I could chip in.
We did really well today and got loads of pasta, cans/biscuits/crisps/toiletries etc from the supermarket. Already in my PJs!! Shattered!! 😴 Doing a second run tomorrow so another early start for me but love it and they're so very, very grateful which is lovely to see! It really is getting me in the festive spirit. Christmas to me is all about giving and if it helps other people out that's brilliant! 🎅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If the prick is wanting to do something nice for families at Christmas why can’t he offer some free tickets for panto of the year? I’m sure some families would be grateful.

• Heart
He has to be the most self absorbed narcissistic prick on instagram.How many posts with that poor child having a camera shoved in his face.I honestly cannot understand why someone does not pull him up on his behaviour.He’s just not normal and not fit to be a dad that child is used for content and it’s just so wrong .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Irritating bastard filming the life out of his son as usual! Does he not realise that nobody else with kids films constant mundane stuff to share with the world. We all love our kids and we all look after them more than he does. He’s such a tit dad if he thinks this is some kind of extra level parenting.

• Heart
Spidey senses are tingling....I think there's trouble in paradise. Impromptu long drive home "to see Leo" (no mention of Flapz and Fred), Jake looking tense and no sign of Flapz and Fred. I reckon they've been arguing and he's back for crisis talks.

• Heart
Spidey senses are tingling....I think there's trouble in paradise. Impromptu long drive home "to see Leo" (no mention of Flapz and Fred), Jake looking tense and no sign of Flapz and Fred. I reckon they've been arguing and he's back for crisis talks.
community-crisis-alert.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
More like a 3hr drive to highlight your tit parenting.

Your kid can only barely communicate through your phone to you and anyone who has kids for more than literally 5mins can name and identity all the Teletubbies - especially when someone like you has parented via the bleeping TV!!

You've just shown how you plonk your kid in front of the tele and duck off to not know that basic tit

• Heart
No nothing!! You can hear her in the background though but he's gone back now to Panto Land!

318481095_104526479174729_7493823643952195398_n.jpg

• Sick
Fred not there again sounds like she’s FaceTiming him. I don’t understand why he stayed for two hours? Surely sleep there and drive back at like 6am tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.