Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flappy needs to have a word with him over them Pics. I'm actually shook I'm that cringed out the 2nd hand embarrassment is real. How is none of his cool mates not taking the mick in comments. If that was one of my mates id be all over that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Flappy needs to have a word with him over them Pics. I'm actually shook I'm that cringed out the 2nd hand embarrassment is real. How is none of his cool mates not taking the mick in comments. If that was one of my mates id be all over that
Let’s be honest mates or not, if anyone takes the piss in the comments, he’ll just delete them comments anyway. What’s sadder is why any sane person would like or comment on something so bleeping cringeworthy in the first place 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
let’s be real he’s got no mates 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My brother is the same age as fakey if he started posting avatars like that I’d be ringing the psych ward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s be honest mates or not, if anyone takes the piss in the comments, he’ll just delete them comments anyway. What’s sadder is why any sane person would like or comment on something so bleeping cringeworthy in the first place 😂
Very true he wouldn't allow any negativity in his comments 😂 I'm definitely cringing for anyone who likes or comments. I'm dying inside tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus I have to remind myself every time he posts his absolute shite that he is a GROWN MAN but acts like he’s mentally 13 , like he’s a proper yung boi, seriously, did he get a knock to the head, as he’s seriously stunted mentally,
Such a fuqin fool

• Haha
Reactions: 22
absolutely fantastic 😂😂😂 hectic how?!? If making a tomato based pasta for Tesco is hectic I’d love to see how she’d function usually. What a bleeping amoeba 😂

we could turn it into a virtual festive drinking game. A shot for every time he says “bro”, a sip for every time he does that ridiculous exaggerated fake laugh and accompanying scary face, down it in one whenever he fondles Chris
If that's the case, everybody would be dead from alcohol poisoning!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
im lost ???? anyone else or just me being stupid 😂
A young Crazy used to love Captain Caveman. It was a cartoon late '70's-80's. I found this clip and it really brought back fabulous memories!!

Jesus I have to remind myself every time he posts his absolute shite that he is a GROWN MAN but acts like he’s mentally 13 , like he’s a proper yung boi, seriously, did he get a knock to the head, as he’s seriously stunted mentally,
Such a fuqin fool
Zelda must have dropped him on his head as a baby! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slight derail, went on a Katie Price worm hole and fck me they are ruthless over there. "Newbies" are outed almost instantly.... I'm going to stick to the safety of our happy QJQ thread from now on 😅

@gossipsauce I think your a regular poster on that thread too, seen your name a few times. Brave soul! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Slight derail, went on a Katie Price worm hole and fck me they are ruthless over there. "Newbies" are outed almost instantly.... I'm going to stick to the safety of our happy QJQ thread from now on 😅

@gossipsauce I think your a regular poster on that thread too, seen your name a few times. Brave soul! 😅
Slight derail but 'm going over there in a min. Have you seen her latest announcement about Kieran getting arrested!! 😮 Gotta catch up on Stephen Bear too!

• Wow
Reactions: 12

I got a warming once after commenting over the way they all said she deserved the beating that she got months ago

Safe to say I didn't go back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
im lost ???? anyone else or just me being stupid 😂
I'm also lost but didn't want to appear rude so liked it! 🙈🤣🤣

He hasn't got any mates! Well real ones 🤣🤣

It was a kids cartoon in the 80s 😂

A young Crazy used to love Captain Caveman. It was a cartoon late '70's-80's. I found this clip and it really brought back fabulous memories!!
View attachment 1787772

Zelda must have dropped him on his head as a baby! 💯
Ah yes I remember now..loved this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
E510D9F6-24BD-49AB-89AE-EE4C9CE68E80.png

No Lord Farquad, all of us will not need to do this one at some point, because not all of us dump our kids in front of screens and iPads to keep them entertained. Leo/Fred being obsessed with the iPad is purely down to you and your lazy parenting. Her to do list cracked me up as well, did she think it made her sound busy? 😂 I wish all I had to do all day was send some emails, do Pilates and then go swimming. She is thick and deluded.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.