Jake Quickenden #47 Panto Boy loves to creep on anyone new, watch out “he’s behind you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s said in that video about panto how great it is and makes people happy but he said the Xmas last year wasn’t that great so that would have been 2021, the year before that definitely not great which would have been 2020 but says the year before that was absolutely shocking which would have been 2019. Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry not taking one for the time can’t watch that twit with lover boy.His podcast had me wanting to nut my phone 😵💫His avatar pictures how old is this moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lord please no 🤦🏻‍♀️
All those filters do is highlight just how much cheek filler the dickheads had

Advertising the Grief Podcast again I see. As for the avatars!!! You're 34 bro not 14!
View attachment 1787113
View attachment 1787114
View attachment 1787115
It’s not your podcast bro. It’s Coleens. Your podcast is as dead in the water as your career. You know, the one you got bored of and put zero effort into like everything you do

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flappy really pisses me off that #justiceforfred is only used for AD content.

Poor boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
He’s said in that video about panto how great it is and makes people happy but he said the Xmas last year wasn’t that great so that would have been 2021, the year before that definitely not great which would have been 2020 but says the year before that was absolutely shocking which would have been 2019. Am I missing something?
He is probably too thick to count back and realize that covid hadn't hit us in 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I may be scarred for life by those latest pics he has posted. The avatar pictures I mean. 😑😑😑

The second one in particular!

Ghastly!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The dizzying heights of BBC2 on a Monday evening at 630pm 😂 No I won’t be taking one for the team 😂
I think the last time I watched something on bbc 2 was when the scheduling was The Simpsons, Fresh Prince, Malcolm in the middle, Robot Wars then Buffy.
I don’t think that will be giving the World Cup ratings any trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf he now wants his bots to comment which is the favourite photo🤣🤣🤣Hope he has Google translate available .Someone please tell him to piss off
0543CD61-6AF8-42C7-A4D4-AA5EA3C9E405.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20221206_201925_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221206_201925_Instagram.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥔🥔🥔🥔

Also was this not the toothbrush Spud was launching at Fakey the other morning? Apparently its the only one he'll use according to Flappy 🤥
Screenshot_20221206_202459_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
She did a post a few months ago saying she needs to hire one as her life is ‘so hectic’ 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
absolutely fantastic 😂😂😂 hectic how?!? If making a tomato based pasta for Tesco is hectic I’d love to see how she’d function usually. What a bleeping amoeba 😂

The dizzying heights of BBC2 on a Monday evening at 630pm 😂 No I won’t be taking one for the team 😂
we could turn it into a virtual festive drinking game. A shot for every time he says “bro”, a sip for every time he does that ridiculous exaggerated fake laugh and accompanying scary face, down it in one whenever he fondles Chris

• Haha
What on God's good earth are them pictures. Sweet baby Jesus 🙈 lord help us 😂 iv never cringed so much for him as I am right now. No just no🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf he now wants his bots to comment which is the favourite photo🤣🤣🤣Hope he has Google translate available .Someone please tell him to piss off View attachment 1787369
Are those supposed to be his ribs?! What the duck?! Looks like one of those wooden scraper instruments kids use in primary school music lessons 🤮

• Haha
🐔 What does he bleeping look like ..Avatar....Avalaugh you prick...

• Haha
What kind of GROWN ADULT MAN posts 10 photos of themselves as an avatar and then posts to his story asking people to comment which is their fave 😂😂😂

He absolutely loves himself and I’m surprised he hasn’t gone all Marilyn Manson rumour and had some ribs removed so he can suck his own cock.

Narcissistic wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.