Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought flapz akimbo was going on some girly retreat in Jan for her birthday, she asked for recommendations aka freebies a few months back for someone nice to stay with country side vibes etc.

How about you pay for it your bleeping self you self entitled prickendon.

It's cringey just how beggy those 3 are. First hand embarrassing. And any company that gifts them needs closing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Gosh his anxiety comes and goes doesn’t it!? Must be the gummies….oh wait he’s away from home and having fun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just as i predicted the music stand and lyrics. Learn your words you unprofessional prick. Love how he calls them gigs aswell really thinks it's a big deal playing to a room of about 10 probably thinks Simon Cowell goes to these places talent spotting thing is you have to have talent which you dont have you wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought flapz akimbo was going on some girly retreat in Jan for her birthday, she asked for recommendations aka freebies a few months back for someone nice to stay with country side vibes etc.

How about you pay for it your bleeping self you self entitled prickendon.

It's cringey just how beggy those 3 are. First hand embarrassing. And any company that gifts them needs closing down.
As if a London bar is going to gift the wife of an ageing reality contestant a room with drinks and nibbles. She’s bleeping deluded. She saw that Jac Jossa got gifted her 30th party and for some reason thinks she’s in the same z list league. Talking of JJ. I see she’s just come back from a week in the Maldives and didn’t post about it at all until she was back home. Can you see Flappy & Baldy doing that if/when they eventually go there. Imagine if they’d been there at the same time. Baldy would have been in his element 😂 Didnt they cancel because of the weather? Doesn’t look like JJ or Maura Higgins who is also over there, had any problems with the weather 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh nit that old chestnut again Flapz. Have The Ritz called you begging to hold your 30th Birthday Party for absolutely free yet? Deluded beggy witch. 🤡

View attachment 1761226
View attachment 1761227

He's just done an ad for Supreme CBD - which, by the way, are highly ineffective and very, very overpriced! Natalie is 'thanking him. She's had 'another good night's sleep'. Just look who Natalie is!!! 😂😂😂

View attachment 1761242View attachment 1761243
So he's finally caught up on Tattle and would like us all to know that he has indeed still got his lucrative gummies deal- he's just removed it from his bio 🤣🤣

twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously is this creep walking round a shared home with young girls with no clothes on.I no we joke about this bleep but just why is this not being addressed by the company.She’s sat on the balcony on her phone and he’s filming her pretending to fart.Get a grip you are a pervert who is grossly over stepping boundaries.He disgusts me

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
He really does need to get a bleeping grip and act his age. As @mollyann said, this is totally inappropriate behaviour around young women or anybody to be honest. He is so bleeping unprofessional its embarrassing. The management should do something about this. Its not normal and for a 34yr old to act this way its bleeping disgusting. It just proves Flapz is not the full ticket to put up with it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He really does need to get a bleeping grip and act his age. As @mollyann said, this is totally inappropriate behaviour around young women or anybody to be honest. He is so bleeping unprofessional its embarrassing. The management should do something about this. Its not normal and for a 34yr old to act this way its bleeping disgusting. It just proves Flapz is not the full ticket to put up with it.

View attachment 1761373
View attachment 1761374
View attachment 1761375
View attachment 1761376
View attachment 1761377
View attachment 1761378
He really has no idea about peoples personal space. The constant filming, eye bleeping and ‘bantering’ people. He’s like a bleeping child

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Seriously is this creep walking round a shared home with young girls with no clothes on.I no we joke about this bleep but just why is this not being addressed by the company.She’s sat on the balcony on her phone and he’s filming her pretending to fart.Get a grip you are a pervert who is grossly over stepping boundaries.He disgusts me
Good God. He is deranged.
They won't have him back
.....no one ever does.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And looks like we have yet another TikTok to look forward to. Just look at Flapz. The lights are on but nobody is home. #simple

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I reported her Starbucks giveaway as apparently it should be marked as an ad. Can’t do his as I’m blocked, unless someone does a good screenshot of his story on here for me please 👍🏻
I've got one above but his name's not on it. Will they accept that?

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.