Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why do we think he lost his gummy deal? Because he’s too erratic? Would the company feel him constantly banging on about anxiety brings the brand in to authenticity?

Reactions: 27
So, was the ceiling repaired in Fred's bedroom? Or has he had to sleep in there the last fortnight, freezing cold air blowing down on him in bed & a huge black hole above his head?
The kid will develop a complex......

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The tide is turning, people are starting to get sick and tired of fame hungry desperados and those that lack talent getting rewarded.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So why do we think he lost his gummy deal? Because he’s too erratic? Would the company feel him constantly banging on about anxiety brings the brand in to authenticity?
Because he claims they cure anxiety yet has days off work because he’s riddled with daily anxiety πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely there comes a time when you go to auditions, beg and beg on various platforms, have tried several agencies to promote you and you come to the realisation that you just need to accept the time has come for a standard job? When will he admit defeat? Does doing one crappy panto a year really feed his ego?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Recap/update.

The loft conversion has finally started after Tattle have patiently waited with baited breath. LF ultimately has spent the first 3 days builders have been in doing yoga and walking around semi naked. She has to get attention from someone, why not hard grafting blokes who actually earn a living.

You enjoy making them boys the brews for the next 10 weeks. Can't wait for fakey to come home and start filming them 24/7 whilst they grimace at his phone in their faces.

Fakey has fucked off to Lincoln to prance around in wigs, heels and with young boys. Tried clowning around with Katona but she's already bored of him.

Sick day pending anyday now, tattlers have a sweepstake running how many sick days he'll have during his 14 day stint.

The Ads and Aff links are coming thick and fast for Mrs Church, she's updated its a full time job and us mere mortals clearly don't know what goes into selling our souls for the gram which includes #justiceforfreds being wheeled out in his school uniform 😑

Polly Parrot his Publicist (bird he also shagged years back πŸ˜‚) has put in some hard graft this month and earnt her keep, last minute TV awards, balls out on this Morning "charity run" with Joe wickes (who wasnt calling fakey up on stage!) and let's not forget he's now a regular on IAC for this morning with his bezza Toff and Andre (according to Nanny QVC who raved about his barely worth mentioning 3 minute appearance and claimed we'd be seeing more) right oh turkey teef! Since then we've just seen his saggy nuts 🀒🀒

We've clearly had a few "associates" QJQ pop onto the thread, personal highlights include Sillydots. If your a mate of his, tattlers smell it a mile off bro so no point trying to defend or big him up.

Let see what the next few days bring with flapz akimbo, nanny QVC and the main man himself Mr Church-Quickendon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve just caught up on flappys thread and you’ve all buggered off and are back on this one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Makes my life easier anyway hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Recap/update.

The loft conversion has finally started after Tattle have patiently waited with baited breath. LF ultimately has spent the first 3 days builders have been in doing yoga and walking around semi naked. She has to get attention from someone, why not hard grafting blokes who actually earn a living.

You enjoy making them boys the brews for the next 10 weeks. Can't wait for fakey to come home and start filming them 24/7 whilst they grimace at his phone in their faces.

Fakey has fucked off to Lincoln to prance around in wigs, heels and with young boys. Tried clowning around with Katona but she's already bored of him.

Sick day pending anyday now, tattlers have a sweepstake running how many sick days he'll have during his 14 day stint.

The Ads and Aff links are coming thick and fast for Mrs Church, she's updated its a full time job and us mere mortals clearly don't know what goes into selling our souls for the gram which includes #justiceforfreds being wheeled out in his school uniform 😑

Polly Parrot his Publicist (bird he also shagged years back πŸ˜‚) has put in some hard graft this month and earnt her keep, last minute TV awards, balls out on this Morning "charity run" with Joe wickes (who wasnt calling fakey up on stage!) and let's not forget he's now a regular on IAC for this morning with his bezza Toff and Andre (according to Nanny QVC who raved about his barely worth mentioning 3 minute appearance and claimed we'd be seeing more) right oh turkey teef! Since then we've just seen his saggy nuts 🀒🀒

We've clearly had a few "associates" QJQ pop onto the thread, personal highlights include Sillydots. If your a mate of his, tattlers smell it a mile off bro so no point trying to defend or big him up.

Let see what the next few days bring with flapz akimbo, nanny QVC and the main man himself Mr Church-Quickendon
Excellent recap bruv πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bravo @riddleme89 for new thread title - a classic! - and for posting all those comments. They need to go in the wiki.

Great recap @Twinkal86

It's cracking me up that he thought commentating on I'm A Celeb would raise his public profile favourably and get him more work.

That bleeping backfired πŸ˜‚

Those comments are brutal, I've never seen so many negative comments about him in one place. He must be shitting himself because he's made himself even less employable. He's thin skinned at the best of times, these comments will be destroying him.

Less popular than Matt Hancock, let that sink in Jacob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Bravo @riddleme89 for new thread title - a classic! - and for posting all those comments. They need to go in the wiki.

Great recap @Twinkal86

It's cracking me up that he thought commentating on I'm A Celeb would raise his public profile favourably and get him more work.

That bleeping backfired πŸ˜‚

Those comments are brutal, I've never seen so many negative comments about him in one place. He must be shitting himself because he's made himself even less employable. He's thin skinned at the best of times, these comments will be destroying him.

Less popular than Matt Hancock, let that sink in Jacob.
They really are giving me life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cant stop laughing over 800 people calling him and liking Matt who’s the most hated in the country over him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And here's some favourite clips of the last thread including:-

*gayjaywayuk having thoroughly enjoyed seeing his disgusting, wrinkly, saggy bollocks on TV.
*The begged Samsung hoover which resulted in Flapz getting her own Tattle thread.
*The smug snipe at us with him sitting on the sofa, mentioning red wine and with Tattle opened up on his phone.
* His weird predator behaviour with that young lad at panto rehearsal and dancing in high heels!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s not stopping today with her tit content.It’s a hard life flaps playing dress up all day while you dump Leo in nursery.Can’t understand why any company pays her to stand like a stick insect in baggy arse clothes.No zelda today how I’ve missed her updates (not)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They really are giving me life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cant stop laughing over 800 people calling him and liking Matt who’s the most hated in the country over him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I didn’t know who matt hancock was until you tossers told me the other week and omg hes now more hated than Matt it seems 🀣 he was sticking up for matt at first then what did he initially say that this made this happened today 🀣 did he turn on Matt? i don’t have twitter or watch IAC, did someone say he did an interview with the β€˜Mirror’????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably plus him blocking people who suggested using the product they were paying him to shill won’t of helped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@CrazyBaldhead yessss I forgot some of those key moments, I was half cut at a wedding when #samsunggate began!

Oh and how could we forget the staged fell through the ceiling shite, making it into the mirror courtesy of PollyParrot.

Ohh and that their wedding pics are now in OK just a mere 3 months since the event of 2022 happened (but it's OK, you can view it for free without subscribing or paying as PP showed it all over her IG!)

And let's not forget LF YouTube page is up and running. This months content is going to be mindblowing. Move over Molly Mae there's a new girl in town!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.