Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think these ads she does are good. It's so cringy. My wooden spoon has more life in it. As for him, wtf has happened to his face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's 30 ??? Good God, I thought she was older than him πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 22
..... at her 30th party, that old mattress Wayne Linekar will be schmoozing round it , probs give ol Nanny QVC a goose in passing, as well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 17
..... at her 30th party, that old mattress Wayne Linekar will be schmoozing round it , probs give ol Nanny QVC a goose in passing, as well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wonder if she'll get off her face and show her gash again....

Was trying to see what massive gigs he's holding tonight and tomorrow but wasn't fruitful funnily enough! I wonder why? Did come across this belter though. A modelling agency? Pahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
duck me, the 80s Marshall Ward catalogue poses ... absolute πŸ›Ž-end

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just leaving this here....
He looks like a bleeping crackhead! 🀣

Lads I’ve fought for two years for access to my nephew who I bought up when my brother couldn’t cope he got married amd she’s a bleep but tonight I’m going to bed a happy auntie my nephew is here it’s only one night and there’s a long road ahead but I’m winning x
Awww fabulous news! Enjoy πŸ₯°

Separated at birth - Robbie Rotten from Lazytown! πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1760551
Bloody al now I know who he reminded me of! 🀣🀣🀣

Now on the beg for a London venue for her 30th. Just duck off and google it. You are an absolute nobody! 🀑
View attachment 1760651
Beggy bleeping Berthas at it again πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
β€œ Can we have a sleep over ???”
Has a grown man a husband … a dad … just asked a bloke for a sleepover ????? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 what an absolute bleeping weirdo he is lol wow lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh nit that old chestnut again Flapz. Have The Ritz called you begging to hold your 30th Birthday Party for absolutely free yet? Deluded beggy witch. 🀑

316853955_841866137133564_675755836756593270_n.jpg

He's just done an ad for Supreme CBD - which, by the way, are highly ineffective and very, very overpriced! Natalie is 'thanking him. She's had 'another good night's sleep'. Just look who Natalie is!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

317011385_1122505714915520_8983814010512005828_n.jpg
Screenshot_20221126-082631~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Flaps got 500 likes on her wooden tesco reel🀣And hide the likes on her shoe post .Ha bleeping ha smashing this influencer game not .As if creepy joe wears the same top🀒he’s had on all day and see the boots are back 🀣No trip to see zelda think he would rather hang out with the young lads πŸ‘€πŸ‘€Doing giveaways flaps things are getting desperate as no one buys anything you try to flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
πŸ” Dirty top dirty cock.....Why would you put a dirty top on if you have had a shower or bath......Bald headed ugly cretin.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.