Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know i said yesterday and others have said this morning but it actually angers me how much he disrespects boundaries. Going straight into the girls' room probably didnt knock wearing nothing but his boxers i assume absolute wrong un and something needs to be done i know we joke about knocking his phone down his throat but not everyone is that strong and could be really upset by nis behaviour what is there that we dont see? The odd bum pinch here and there? Wouldn't put it past him there has to be a reason nobody and i mean NOBODY wants to work with him

Reactions: 22
Still sick so playing catch up but he honestly gives me predator vibes recording young girls and then if it was my hubby asking for sleepover with another man he may pack his bags. That woman clearly stated this better not go anywhere and yet he puts video’s up anyway stupid fake disgusting bleep. Never puts the same energy into his family

Oh and he is probably using facetune to record and alcohol makes you puffy and re flappy that ❄ will have you like bag bones

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Every time this weapons grade bleep moans about his back, his hip, his neck or any other ailment, I am posting this video.

Also whilst I am at it, him and this young lad are creeping me the duck out big time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure that tik tok he's posted is an old one.....

Edited to say its over a year old.. get some content dick (and not a grief reel about your dead family! You've milked that enough)

Screenshot_20221126-114304_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
‘The atmosphere this evening has been like no other’ what atmosphere is that then? People are too busy chatting and the couple of people filming him look fed up and ready to leave.
He's background noise to a load of pre Christmas party piss ups ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's background noise to a load of pre Christmas party piss ups ...
'Noise' being the correct word. Who the duck wants a guitar solo with him screeching over it at an upbeat function? I hope somebody chucks something at him! 😂

You must have a very sad existence when you are constantly living in the past for some kind if recognition eh Fakey?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We're due an ad from him soon, I'm guessing the game one that he is "always on" growing his kingdom 😅

• Haha
'Noise' being the correct word. Who the duck wants a guitar solo with him screeching over it at an upbeat function? I hope somebody chucks something at him! 😂

You must have a very sad existence when you are constantly living in the past for some kind if recognition eh Fakey?
View attachment 1761606
We can but hope tonight....
images (14).jpeg

Tonight's music loving audience...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why couldn't he just put money on his Costa card without asking people to repost? What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine thinking you’re so bleeping famous and living the high life but you are living in a shared ownership house and doing gigs at caravan parks on your wedding night to just make the payments!

I’m not slagging shared ownership off, I don’t really understand it but it makes them look tragic when they are constantly showing off designer (fake) clothes and numerous holidays. Thinking she’s all it with her £600 hoover that was gifted but will probably never be anywhere close to owning an actual house. They must be in debt up to their eyeballs. Hope he’s having the best time at his rehearsals today like he said cos it’s deffo gonna be his last panto season. Then what?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.