Jake Quickenden #46 Showing his saggy balls to get a mention quickenden will do anything for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t blame him 😂 I wouldn’t mess with a scouser either but he definitely done that for you 🤣 The cheek of him (literally) 😂
Hope it bleeping chokes him. I don't know what it is about this blurt, but he really grinds my gears. It's a subtle combo of the hatchet face /arrogant attitude and general lack of talent, I reckon....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm glad I got up his huge conk, I'm banned off his Twitter, and he knows who I am because I put comments on Facebook in my own name.
You don't bother me, you bleep, come after me and you and ya middle aged housewives will bleeping regret it....🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Scud missile should knock QVC off grid for good....
So twit has been reading comments 😂And then tracked you down on Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lads I’ve fought for two years for access to my nephew who I bought up when my brother couldn’t cope he got married amd she’s a bleep but tonight I’m going to bed a happy auntie my nephew is here it’s only one night and there’s a long road ahead but I’m winning x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So twit has been reading comments 😂And then tracked you down on Twitter?
Nah, he blocked me on Twitter for asking him was it peng, chicken boi.
But my real name was on my twitter, and when he came up on the This Morning Facebook page, I put comments on directing people here to get the real info on this twit
So he knows who I am, but strangely, he never came after me on either site ...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s a weirdo who has two much time on his hands .I’ve blocked him first on Twitter so can’t block me.Such a sensitive soul isn’t he lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s a weirdo who has two much time on his hands .I’ve blocked him first on Twitter so can’t block me.Such a sensitive soul isn’t he lol
Exactly what I did 😂 he called me a hypocrite and I basically replied saying he couldn’t call anyone a hypocrite cos he’s the biggest one going. I left it 10 mins so he saw my reply and then blocked him before he got the chance. I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of blocking me on there as well as Insta 😂

• Haha
so what was his gig ??
please tell me it wasn’t actually the five minute live on mirror paper 😂😂😂

• Haha

Whoop whoop uploaded that’s it and she’s a idiot 👍
Ooh it worked for me. Not sure if that was a good thing tbh. What a load of shite. I see she dragged her dad in again. Did she label it ad as I'm on an ASA spree today!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh it worked for me. Not sure if that was a good thing tbh. What a load of shite. I see she dragged her dad in again. Did she label it ad as I'm on an ASA spree today!! 🤣
she got prick, the dad, the sister and some other girl in on it ? Extremely cringe 😬 she only said Ad in the comment below not actually on it?

• Haha
Lads I’ve fought for two years for access to my nephew who I bought up when my brother couldn’t cope he got married amd she’s a bleep but tonight I’m going to bed a happy auntie my nephew is here it’s only one night and there’s a long road ahead but I’m winning x
Omg I’m so happy for you ❤

• Heart
Now on the beg for a London venue for her 30th. Just duck off and google it. You are an absolute nobody! 🤡
316904840_193007719956246_4591248194930632294_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Has she not heard of google, trip advisor, trivago. duck off with your begging flappy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What is he? The child catcher? Buying the young boys treats.

Creepy, slimey, baldy, wanky, saggy bollocked, broke, boring, cock nosed, tit head, duck face, talentless turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Now on the beg for a London venue for her 30th. Just duck off and google it. You are an absolute nobody! 🤡
View attachment 1760651
This honestly makes me cringe so bad. It’s just so obvious what she’s doing. More and more people are getting so sick of this begging malarkey. What makes it so ironic as during lockdown Jake would be the first to slag people like this off.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.