Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Lads I’ve fought for two years for access to my nephew who I bought up when my brother couldn’t cope he got married amd she’s a cunt but tonight I’m going to bed a happy auntie my nephew is here it’s only one night and there’s a long road ahead but I’m winning x

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Recap/update.

The loft conversion has finally started after Tattle have patiently waited with baited breath. LF ultimately has spent the first 3 days builders have been in doing yoga and walking around semi naked. She has to get attention from someone, why not hard grafting blokes who actually earn a living.

You enjoy making them boys the brews for the next 10 weeks. Can't wait for fakey to come home and start filming them 24/7 whilst they grimace at his phone in their faces.

Fakey has fucked off to Lincoln to prance around in wigs, heels and with young boys. Tried clowning around with Katona but she's already bored of him.

Sick day pending anyday now, tattlers have a sweepstake running how many sick days he'll have during his 14 day stint.

The Ads and Aff links are coming thick and fast for Mrs Church, she's updated its a full time job and us mere mortals clearly don't know what goes into selling our souls for the gram which includes #justiceforfreds being wheeled out in his school uniform 😡

Polly Parrot his Publicist (bird he also shagged years back 😂) has put in some hard graft this month and earnt her keep, last minute TV awards, balls out on this Morning "charity run" with Joe wickes (who wasnt calling fakey up on stage!) and let's not forget he's now a regular on IAC for this morning with his bezza Toff and Andre (according to Nanny QVC who raved about his barely worth mentioning 3 minute appearance and claimed we'd be seeing more) right oh turkey teef! Since then we've just seen his saggy nuts 🤢🤢

We've clearly had a few "associates" QJQ pop onto the thread, personal highlights include Sillydots. If your a mate of his, tattlers smell it a mile off bro so no point trying to defend or big him up.

Let see what the next few days bring with flapz akimbo, nanny QVC and the main man himself Mr Church-Quickendon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

intheindustry

Chatty Member
The tide is turning, people are starting to get sick and tired of fame hungry desperados and those that lack talent getting rewarded.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

stargirl23

VIP Member
Hi Jake I got a question bro I need some advice 👋🏻 I’m addicted to social media, I can’t stop posting my every move. I record everyone around me and post without asking, even when they’re in the toilet. I wake my son up every day with a phone in his face. I just can’t stop posting stories how do I stop my advocation to Instagram? Thanks bro peace and love ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

intheindustry

Chatty Member
Surely there comes a time when you go to auditions, beg and beg on various platforms, have tried several agencies to promote you and you come to the realisation that you just need to accept the time has come for a standard job? When will he admit defeat? Does doing one crappy panto a year really feed his ego?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just did a quick Google to see what this huge footy match he’s playing in today is. Couldn’t find any information on that but found this website that you can use to book him for singing gigs 🙄 if you want a laugh read the biography. Never heard so much bs in my life 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
I know it’s only panto but with his behaviour I’m amazed he gets any ‘work’ at all. The constant thirst for attention, putting others down, filming them, showing off constantly 🙄 he’s worse than any child/teenager/adult I’ve ever come across. I notice he’s bought a new top today and straight away he’s having to wear it 🤦🏻‍♀️
As for him going to therapy. That’s probably more BS. He’ll say going to therapy qualifies him giving advice to others. It’s just yet another new narrative for him to use to get content and up his social media engagement from.
If I was kerry I would have quit by now .
he seriously does not care for anybody’s personal space
she’s in work why should she feel worried about he pr co worker filming her and her not looking her best
he did the same in the last panto filming girls on the toilet it’s fucking wrong 😑

I would have pure anxiety if I had to go work every day knowing a co worker was filming me on the sly and uploading it to his followers !!! What the fuck is wrong with this guy ? I’m starting to actually feel sick by his actions it’s obsessive behaviour. He’s obsessed with filming every single thing . The charity football event he was the only one filming in the changing room and every second of it . hes attached to the phone 24/7 how can he not see an issue ? He goes home he films his kid first thing he does is film them all not hello how’s your week been straight to filming them . He visits his mum and he’s got the film recording on as soon as he pulls up the drive .

he needs help he’s not normal

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Not sure what this woman wrote as she clearly deleted her comment.He’s such a prick with his aggressive reply’s.Glad it’s over he’s been milking his shitty opinions for three weeks.Lives in the past 24-7 as his future like his bollocks have seen better days
He is such a fucking cunt. It makes me rage when he says 'get a life' to somebody commenting. What 'life' has he got? It's an absolute sham. His own kid ignores him, his 'wife' always looks so fucking miserable and how thin she's getting, I would say dangerously anorexic at this point. He leaves Fred out but is only nice to him when an ad is coming up.

He's a hypochondriac, workshy, lazy, deluded, arrogant, syrup wearing, rat-faced, crackhead looking battyman who is completely vacuous, beggy, irrelevant, in debt, unemployed and unemployable, trapped in the closet, doesn't respect other people's privacy when filming, a grief thief, shit father and husband, gives off predator vibes and is completely addicted to social media and validation from total strangers. Have I missed anything?

'Get a life eh bro?'. Fuck off. 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

riddleme89

VIP Member
He’s a scumbag I’ve said it so many times he is NOT interested in charity he only cares about being on TV even for two minutes
And his obsession with z listers he’s like a fan girl only these people are not even known I could understand if it was Beyoncé but it’s Ashley cain ffs 🤷🏻‍♀️

utter rat 🐀 can’t stand the cunt !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32