Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Give us a thermostat of your 'ice bath'. It's warm water and we'll place our bets Fakey. We'll wait bro! 👍
Im sure Sophie Ramsey will have a chef’s thermometer, just dip that in youre “ice bath” But dont forget to fill it with freezing cold tap mains water and buy a tit load of ice when youre next in the offo getting you’re drink for youre secret alcohol addiction, then you know the drill…. as soon as the water is freezing because of all the ice you have put in, then and only then show tattle the thermometer bro 👍 don’t let the Tattlers win mate ✌ you got this ✌peace and love bro 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The eyefucking is unbearable. He actually makes me feel physically sick. I bet that ice bath water is stagnant and full of bacteria. 🤢
View attachment 1725730
View attachment 1725731
View attachment 1725732
View attachment 1725733
View attachment 1725734
View attachment 1725735
View attachment 1725737
Here's the post from our receipts queen @CrazyBaldhead that contains the video of QJQ in the warm tub of water ice bath.

Just watched it again, I swear I can see some steam coming off it. Let's be honest, if you were sat in a tub of ice water on your patio mid November you'd be shivering and your teeth chattering, surely? Not sat there all casual and relaxed, he may as well have had a pina colada in his hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Here's the post from our receipts queen @CrazyBaldhead that contains the video of QJQ in the warm tub of water ice bath.

Just watched it again, I swear I can see some steam coming off it. Let's be honest, if you were sat in a tub of ice water on your patio mid November you'd be shivering and your teeth chattering, surely? Not sat there all casual and relaxed, he may as well have had a pina colada in his hand.
Pina colada killed me 🤣 ⚰
81ABC038-F41E-4F6B-BBF2-63D9D8FF6C99.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how many dropped out of the "celeb" footy match when they found out this knob end was playing..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Drinks too much alcohol. The scratching is liver disease. Classic symptom

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Serious question Fakeys, has prick ever mentioned him taking anti depressants when he likes to talk about MH?
Nope, I don't hink I've ever heard him talk about being prescribed anti depressants EVER. I mean, no normal member of the public with any sense of privacy would reel off their prescriptions to the masses. But this is QJQ who showed us him straining on the bog with constipation and he's been very open about telling us his other made up health issues. He's not depressed, he's pissed off and miserable. He doesn't suffer with anxiety, he's stressed about money and the fact he suspects knows that the public and tv industry can't stand him. IMHO of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nope, I don't hink I've ever heard him talk about being prescribed anti depressants EVER. I mean, no normal member of the public with any sense of privacy would reel off their prescriptions to the masses. But this is QJQ who showed us him straining on the bog with constipation and he's been very open about telling us his other made up health issues. He's not depressed, he's pissed off and miserable. He doesn't suffer with anxiety, he's stressed about money and the fact he suspects knows that the public and tv industry can't stand him. IMHO of course.
Oh no I know he’s not depressed, that prick wouldn’t know the meaning of real depression as we see how over active and manic he is everyday, that is not real depression! I know he shares a lot of his “medical conditions” I ask this because not all “anti depressants” are used to treat just depression, there is one “anti depressant” that I know of that is prescribed to treat pruritus which is associated with liver disease which @VC10 suggests. Can’t believe a word he says anyway, scratching could also be done purposely to be a distraction from his balding hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Im sure Sophie Ramsey will have a chef’s thermometer, just dip that in youre “ice bath” But dont forget to fill it with freezing cold tap mains water and buy a tit load of ice when youre next in the offo getting you’re drink for youre secret alcohol addiction, then you know the drill…. as soon as the water is freezing because of all the ice you have put in, then and only then show tattle the thermometer bro 👍 don’t let the Tattlers win mate ✌ you got this ✌peace and love bro 🖕
You know it @The Duchess 😘. Next time you're in the ice bath bro, us 'Tossers' need the temperature shown bro! Have a wonderful day mate! Peace and love! @sillydot you're quiet - maybe join in with your inside ITV knowledge. 😏

That's who poSted the video x
No stories on his IG. Either dirty deleted or expired. Did find this though. He looks like the type of person to hunt down anybody for a selfie and have the photos all over his walls of his bedroom in his mum's house. 🤪 This one 2019. Funny as duck!! 😂
steven_alan_hill_1668391151889.jpg

I’ve just seen this 😂
Who the hell is this absolute legend.? They are doing one thing wrong though and not including 100's of every conceivable tag-ins ie Gogglebox, Strictly, This Morning, IACGMOH etc etc. Not on Twitter but is that even possible? What a legend though!!!! Must be an OG Tattler! What a bloody star! 💞

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

You know it @The Duchess 😘. Next time you're in the ice bath bro, us 'Tossers' need the temperature shown bro! Have a wonderful day mate! Peace and love! @sillydot you're quiet - maybe join in with your inside ITV knowledge. 😏

No stories on his IG. Either dirty deleted or expired. Did find this though. He looks like the type of person to hunt down anybody for a selfie and have the photos all over his walls of his bedroom in his mum's house. 🤪 This one 2019. Funny as duck!! 😂
View attachment 1729145
You know it too😘 these “instagramers/ influencers” days are numbered. Sick of these dickeads thinking we believe their bollox!
@sillydot is still spying 😂 , Saturday morning was last logged on haha “inside ITV knowledge” my hole!
OMG look at Jacobs “friend” wouldn’t say he hunted him down, more like they found eachother on grindr and still keep in touch 🥕 and posted that but Jacob told him to DD before we see it 😂 too late Fakey we found you’re fella, and there we were thinking Chris Hughes was youre boyfriend 🤷‍♀️ Tattlers are so stupid, they always get it wrong dont they??? Anyway enough of youre lies, Kiteface Ramsey surly has a cooking thermometer when she burning food... (which she clearly doesn’t use) we are not going anywhere we shall wait 😑

(Had to rob Kite Face on @Lucyxxxx 😂 brilliant beaut)

• Haha

Here you go my lovely @bluecups - I swear to God I thought it was my eyes playing tricks but clearly you have seen the same. It is heat vapour. 💯% confirmed. What a sad existence he possesses! And to be quite honest, that's a lot of S's in the word 'possesses' and S stands for Shitcunt liar! Where's the 'ice bath' thermometer bro? Heat vapour video below bros! You can clearly see the heat vapour coming off the water!! What a liar! 💯

Seems like he’s dirty deleted loads as I read more earlier. Just went back to screenshot and only these are left with some now showing “tweet deleted by author”
He claims to believe in 'ice baths', meditation and 'tit'. 🙄 I have been holding meditation classes for years with my family and friends and passing on tips etc and I have yet to see anybody who actually practises meditation to be so passively aggressive, socially unaware, self-centred and consistently manic as that lying PantoBoy. Meditation? duck off PantoBoy! 🤪

Wonder how many dropped out of the "celeb" footy match when they found out this knob end was playing..
Desperate Dan, Jac Jossa's tossa, was nowhere to be seen. They ordered a massive Sheesh takeaway that night!! 🤣

Drinks too much alcohol. The scratching is liver disease. Classic symptom
Scratching, weight loss, paranoia and hallucinations. Also manic behaviour. Been through it nursing my friend. 😒

How she has the cheek to do yet another skincare advert I do not know...
315296136_650638753377800_5218423363511935028_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Here you go my lovely @bluecups - I swear to God I thought it was my eyes playing tricks but clearly you have seen the same. It is heat vapour. 💯% confirmed. What a sad existence he possesses! And to be quite honest, that's a lot of S's in the word 'possesses' and S stands for Shitcunt liar! Where's the 'ice bath' thermometer bro? Heat vapour video below bros! You can clearly see the heat vapour coming off the water!! What a liar! 💯
View attachment 1729170

He claims to believe in 'ice baths', meditation and 'tit'. 🙄 I have been holding meditation classes for years with my family and friends and passing on tips etc and I have yet to see anybody who actually practises meditation to be so passively aggressive, socially unaware, self-centred and consistently manic as that lying PantoBoy. Meditation? duck off PantoBoy! 🤪

Desperate Dan, Jac Jossa's tossa, was nowhere to be seen. They ordered a massive Sheesh takeaway that night!! 🤣

Scratching, weight loss, paranoia and hallucinations. Also manic behaviour. Been through it nursing my friend. 😒

How she has the cheek to do yet another skincare advert I do not know...
View attachment 1729192
Right so this so called ‘ice bath’ runs off a thermostat (thats if you want to change the temperature obviously so you dont die of hypothermia in the middle of November) so technically its NOT a below freezing temperature barrel of stagnant piss water.

Now look at the window open (who opens their window that late in the middle of November??) notice the black cable coming out? thats obviously the plug off the so called ‘ice bath’ to control the thermostat 😂

duck features obviously was changing the settings if it was plugged in, he must have changed it to the highest setting which is 15 degrees according to the description, and here we can clearly see it :unsure:

Fucked up there Panto Boy didn’t you? you were looking far to comfortable and warm and we can see the heat rising and we can see its plugged in to heat it up 😂 OMG what a bleeping asshole pretending it’s freezing water 🥶 and its for “discipline” and whatever other shite he said he uses it for, its a bleeping barrel of hot pissy water FFS , he probably got that other skin care flogging crater faced liar to throw a few kettles of boiling water in aswell to make it hotter than 15 degrees 😂

Just have a bath you lieing weirdo or maybe buy a proper outdoor jacuzzi??? oh sorry that would involve spending money that you don’t have so instead you turn youre outdoor ‘ice bath’ into an outdoor ‘hot bath’ because its cheaper than a jacuzzi 🙈

Sweet Jesus Ive never come across anything like these pair of absolute weirdos!! but please do by all means keep feeding us and keep biting 🎣 thats a good lad… now off you go to play dress up in panto 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread Suggestion

Jake Quickendon #45 always sitting in his "Ice cold" baff but flapz secretly pee's in it when he's out for a laff!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
See you're manifesting to be a co host with toff didn't work baldy. Imagine tho being a 35 year old man and licking a girls arse publicly just because you want to be on TV. Pure embarresing. Everyone you meet you latch onto in the hope of gaining airtime from it. It's a very sad existence, and to think you actually put it out there for everyone to see, you are a laughing stock. What real man would do that, sheer desperation. As for the old ugly bat you call mum, she's as deluded as you. Thought she said TM was a regular thing and we would be seeing more of you 🤣🤣🤣🤣, how embarresing for her when people ask her about it. Oh I forgot she has no mates just like you. Anyway Monday morning bro, get that notepad out and write down what your grateful for, jump in your not so cold ice bath and manifest mate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.