Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you need the money without telling me you need the money. I have never ever seen a ‘celeb’ sell their wedding pictures to a magazine 2 months after the actual day. Low and behold Baldy & Flappy who slagged off other people for selling their wedding pictures and said they’d never do it, have now done an exclusive with OK this week 😂 How bleeping desperate 😂 No publication was interested in covering it at the time but obviously OK are having a slow news week and have now got their pictures at a knock down price 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly as each day passes I feel more and more embarrassed for them and their desperate need to be relevant.
Also said they going to the Maldives in January 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Cracks me up he keeps saying Moyles loves a name drop......... He don't drop your name tho does he? cos you're a bleeping nobody 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tell me you need the money without telling me you need the money. I have never ever seen a ‘celeb’ sell their wedding pictures to a magazine 2 months after the actual day. Low and behold Baldy & Flappy who slagged off other people for selling their wedding pictures and said they’d never do it, have now done an exclusive with OK this week 😂 How bleeping desperate 😂 No publication was interested in covering it at the time but obviously OK are having a slow news week and have now got their pictures at a knock down price 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly as each day passes I feel more and more embarrassed for them and their desperate need to be relevant.
was just about to post that image! What an utter joke - why would ok even entertain this wedding 2 months on?

these two beggy c*nts will do anything not to actually work for a living!

Seriously wonder what pulling power (who she has slept with / has di this new polly publicist has - itv and now ok…

Reactions: 20
His publicist probably begged OK to do a man deal ..... OK never cover a wedding 3 months down the fuxking line 🤣🤣

Infact OK ate usually at the wedding taking the pictures .... they are desperate for cash and it shows

was just about to post that image! What an utter joke - why would ok even entertain this wedding 2 months on?

these two beggy c*nts will do anything not to actually work for a living!

Seriously wonder what pulling power (who she has slept with / has di this new polly publicist has - itv and now ok…
I’m actually cringing for them. If OK had been interested at the time, so much of the wedding would have been paid for by the magazine and they probably would have got a five figure sum. Instead they’ve probably been lucky to even get a four figure payment for it and everybody will know it. Never have I ever seen anyone sell their wedding photos 2 months after the event 😂😂😂 I hope when he starts sharing it (we know he will), people start calling him out about what a bleeping hypocrite he is when he publicly stated he’d never sell his wedding photos. I bet he’ll get some interesting comments on OKs grid post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does he look so repulsed in that photo 🤣🤣 his face 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He said that George and Chris are pretending to like Matt but talk behind his back.He’s deleted it but now saying George is getting on his nerves.Loved how I have him blocked lol but can see his tweets 😂
Be nice bro. Remember no negative opinions allowed you nasty troll

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wondered why we hadn’t seen the wedding pictures when he said he’d got them back! Now we know. That’s probably the exciting stuff he had coming up this week, wedding pictures coming out in OK magazine!

How is he going to spin this one when they said they wouldn’t sell the wedding? They’ve let a magazine show their professional wedding pictures before he has so yes Jake that is still selling your wedding!! That picture he looks like he’s in pain, he’s trying too hard to look in love, it’s not weird. Me and husband are smiling ear to ear on ours.

Edwina Currie is on Lorraine this morning with Peter Andre, poor fakey not back on his regular slot 😂

ETA already a couple of not so positive comments on the OK post so don’t know how he will feel about sharing it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wondered why we hadn’t seen the wedding pictures when he said he’d got them back! Now we know. That’s probably the exciting stuff he had coming up this week, wedding pictures coming out in OK magazine!

How is he going to spin this one when they said they wouldn’t sell the wedding? They’ve let a magazine show their professional wedding pictures before he has so yes Jake that is still selling your wedding!! That picture he looks like he’s in pain, he’s trying too hard to look in love, it’s not weird. Me and husband are smiling ear to ear on ours.

Edwina Currie is on Lorraine this morning with Peter Andre, poor fakey not back on his regular slot 😂

ETA already a couple of not so positive comments on the OK post so don’t know how he will feel about sharing it 😂
I really hope people start calling him out on his hypocrisy. One thing it’s proved is everyone will definitely now know he lied about being offered a deal at the time. By selling out 2 months later for a much lesser fee, it shows he would have 100% done a deal if they’d be interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha I don’t know who looks more desperate them or OK??? actually maybe them because OK have just posted about King Charles Birthday 🤣 kinda overshadowing them just a tiny little MASSIVE bit!

• Haha
  • Heart
duck off has he sold his wedding months later hahahaha oh fakey what a time to be alive. Great way to wake up this morning seeing that day made bro 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Knew he would use Leo in the tree looking scruffy as usual .Both so predictable it’s laughable could hear her saying get a good picture pair of sad bastards.Bless he’s not well and driving to London what a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact that turds like him go to the Maldives makes me NEVER want to go. 🐔
He’s not been there yet 😉 let’s see if there is another excuse come the New Year 🤭

Knew he would use Leo in the tree looking scruffy as usual .Both so predictable it’s laughable could hear her saying get a good picture pair of sad bastards.Bless he’s not well and driving to London what a wanker
Funny how he’s got some ‘work’ to do and he’s not well again 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
“Love islanders” what, Chris Hughes who was clearly forced to go by his management and couldn’t wait to get home 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.