Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so unliked. U can see that by the comments on the ok post. He must be able to see this. Wonder how much he got for his old wedding photos. Does he think he has made it for being in a magazine. He has just proved us all right and that they are skint. This honeymoon aswell, couldn't give a duck that they are going to the Maldives, they will spend their holiday sitting on their phones and sniffing coke. Like every other holiday. In fact their whole life. Must be so sad living a fake life like that, they aren't happy and never will be. He's never gonna get the fame that he is desperate for and he is never gonna get one over on us tattlers as we can see through him just like we can see through his hair. The constant lies e.g the hot tub (woops ice bath) what is the point in lying and pretending to watch your own kid alone, he is gaining absolutely nothing from it, even the people who believe his lies won't make any difference to his tit life. We see how unhappy you are baldy, and it's what you deserve, keep the posts and desperation coming, keep us entertained panto boy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just let me leave this here 😂

tell me your a nobody without telling me your a nobody

every celeb wedding is front page like his best mate jac Jossa oh wait she doesn’t know him him and soph wasn’t invited to her celeb studded birthday bash 😂😂

tragic mate selling your wedding months later because your skint and jobless ….
Plus all these people were approached by OK to cover their weddings and probably got a nice lump sum for going so. Plus they didn’t look like budget weddings 😉. I notice when they mention ‘celebs’ at his wedding there’s no mention of Marcel being there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jakes a liar and it shows

“ I would never sell my wedding to a mag “ 2 months later after no magazines asked him he begs them to 😂

” I would never be a z lister flogging crap I don’t use “ Now that’s all him and his wife do 😂

” we are going the Maldives for our honeymoon “ suddenly it’s cancelled 😂🤥🤥

” I won’t be doing panto this Christmas I’m spending it with my family “ ….. suddenly he’s dressing as fairy god other all of December 😂🙄

” I’m toff co host “ not been seen since his five minute appearance 😂

” I don’t go to events “ …. work dried up completely so turns up to 3 in a month to try gain work and get his name out 😂😂

I mean the list goes on but you get what I mean LIAR LIAR 🤥

Plus all these people were approached by OK to cover their weddings and probably got a nice lump sum for going so. Plus they didn’t look like budget weddings 😉. I notice when they mention ‘celebs’ at his wedding there’s no mention of Marcel being there 😂
I don’t think marcel likes him I mean nobody does do they but I definitely think he only went marcel wedding because marcel actually had z listers attending . First thing Jake did was fan girl over Sam from geordie shore 😂

exactly he didn’t get asked by OK he went to them . If you read OK said Jake told them lol so he went to them . Let’s face it though he didn’t even get a full front page on his wedding and even Adam Thomas did and he’s irrelevant aswell 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does zelda not use her glasses while doing her make up 😂Those eyebrows dear god her foundation is so dark😂You remember her eye make stories that time just before the tit wedding was funniest thing ever.He’s got another tiny role on tv supposedly.Tiny dick tiny brain tiny pay for his presenting jobs lol as if polly likes to big up her prick z lister.
3E3691BF-AB31-4B2B-A62C-550CCB77E91C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
fucks sake obviously doing something health related on Lorraine! He’s just started following DR Amir Khan.
Get of the bleeping TV no one can stand you. It’s obviously a physical check he’s getting done. Hope he’s not gonna pretend he thought he had cancer and got his balls out or something. He’s awful.

how the duck is this Polly suddenly getting him so many tv appearances it’s weird as duck.

Oh loose women gown on bleeping sad twit !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Flappy must be going away? We all know fakey can’t look after his own child alone. Nanny qvc just said Jake and Leo are going to hers tomorrow and the next day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Flappy must be going away? We all know fakey can’t look after his own child alone. Nanny qvc just said Jake and Leo are going to hers tomorrow and the next day
Jesus 😂😂 he can’t even look after his own child why his wife goes away wtf is that about

he’s a disgrace . Poor Matt now has to put up with his tit . Get a job you sad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Clearly getting naked in loose women this week!! Bet colleen will be on that day wetting herself over him. Thank god im working on friday 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just let me leave this here 😂

tell me your a nobody without telling me your a nobody

every celeb wedding is front page like his best mate jac Jossa oh wait she doesn’t know him him and soph wasn’t invited to her celeb studded birthday bash 😂😂

tragic mate selling your wedding months later because your skint and jobless ….
Jesus Christ, Desperate Dan's dilated pupils! 🗞❄🗞❄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤢🤢Him In the dressing gown 🤮🤮Doubt will be a balls clip like Chris we all know his is a ✏ and not a 🍆😂So if flaps off away he has to drive 6 hours to scary eyebrows Mary to help look after his son🙄Let’s see if he carries on with his put downs of Chris and George tonight is walking on thin ice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wasnt the loft meant to be started this week? Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why he’s bleeping off with spud and leaving her to get on with it. Unless the loft has been put back yet again….

Reactions: 23
Aww Jake in a huff and blocked somebody 😂😂
I notice he does that a lot leaves a nasty reply then blocks when he realises the poster isn’t removing the comment 😂😂
Thing is he’s so stupid he doesn’t realise just cos he’s blocked them it doesn’t mean everyone else can’t still see it. Now everybody going on OKs post can see how pathetic he is blocking somebody for a very innocent remark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔Groucho Marx eyebrows remind me of Zelda, I knew I had seen them somewhere before :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thing is he’s so stupid he doesn’t realise just cos he’s blocked them it doesn’t mean everyone else can’t still see it. Now everybody going on OKs post can see how pathetic he is blocking somebody for a very innocent remark 😂
He’s so irrelevant I mean five minute appearances and three months later mag deals ain’t exactly bringing the cash in 😂😂

they are skint and desperate at this point but even panto don’t want him .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve practically spent my weekend reading threads from the wedding onwards & I’m still nowhere up to date 😂

Had to come to the most recent thread & share this from his IG stories today. Ever since reading here, it’s totally true that he’s always not well when he has a ‘job’ 😂 no wonder no employer wants to work with him…well, apart from Loose Women it seems.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s so irrelevant I mean five minute appearances and three months later mag deals ain’t exactly bringing the cash in 😂😂

they are skint and desperate at this point but even panto don’t want him .
Exactly and now he hasn’t just got an agency taking a cut, he must have Polly taking her cut as well 🤷🏻‍♀️ 5 minute TV appearances are not going to allow him to live the lifestyle he makes it he does. The OK payment would have been minimal as well being the fact he’d already overshared the wedding online. He probably paid them to publish the photos just to get some publicity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve practically spent my weekend reading threads from the wedding onwards & I’m still nowhere up to date 😂

Had to come to the most recent thread & share this from his IG stories today. Ever since reading here, it’s totally true that he’s always not well when he has a ‘job’ 😂 no wonder no employer wants to work with him…well, apart from Loose Women it seems.
Jesus what’s he filming now 😂😂

Exactly and now he hasn’t just got an agency taking a cut, he must have Polly taking her cut as well 🤷🏻‍♀️ 5 minute TV appearances are not going to allow him to live the lifestyle he makes it he does. The OK payment would have been minimal as well being the fact he’d already overshared the wedding online. He probably paid them to publish the photos just to get some publicity 😂
It’s obvious polly is paying for him some attention
the last minute dash to pride of Britain to be greeted by three wierd people in suits with clipboards of pictures with him on 😂😂 so set up .

now a sudden ok mag appearance three months later 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

all these five minute TV appearances. She’s definitely trying to get him noticed in the hope he eventually bags some work . It won’t work he’s had his time and messed up . Nobody is interested in him only panto and only so many five minute TV appearances one person can take . I doubt he’s being paid at all either

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.