Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So staying off Instagram means I’m a addicted knob head and will post 13 times🙄🙄He’s so dull ugly inside and out and just a all round prick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't feel sorry for LF as she allows her child to be treated like tit. No thanks. My partner isn't the father of all my kids and I couldn't be with him if I didn't know 100% if we were in a burning building he would try save my children the same way he would his (our) own/me. I'm not too fussed if people are dicks to me but don't come at my kids cause what you gonna do, call the police? Gotta be scared of jail for that threat to work. Nah she can piss off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't feel sorry for LF as she allows her child to be treated like tit. No thanks. My partner isn't the father of all my kids and I couldn't be with him if I didn't know 100% if we were in a burning building he would try save my children the same way he would his (our) own/me. I'm not too fussed if people are dicks to me but don't come at my kids cause what you gonna do, call the police? Gotta be scared of jail for that threat to work. Nah she can piss off.
I agree she lets him treat her kid like tit in fact she often treats Freddie the same like when she didn’t take him dubia and posted “ family beach day “ she soon edited it when everybody called her out on it …. Then she got crappy over people calling her for the tan Leo has . She’s as bad as he is I don’t feel sorry for her at all

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@CrazyBaldhead Surly this company needs reporting ??? Its false advertising? “ice” temperature is freezing or below 0 degrees so how can you call this an “Ice Bath” if the setting doesn’t even go below 5 degrees??? and you can put it up to 15 degrees 😂 so its not an ice bath and never was? and all this time he’s been claiming to get into a below zero degrees “ice bucket” that infact goes from 5-15 degrees?? More like a bleeping hot tub! Im sorry but the icebath.co that’s false advertising…… ASA worthy Fakeys???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
2254F1F8-C826-4A00-9333-E1D7D3CFD869.jpeg

The eyefucking is off the scale, he makes my skin crawl 🤮

My partner and I were up at 6.45 yesterday - we didn’t sit down until 8.30pm. I cleaned my entire house in between wrangling and entertaining a toddler, my partner was outside all day tidying up our yard and front garden, inbetween that he took the toddler and dog to the park so I could steam clean the floors and then he came back and cooked a roast dinner whilst I made playdoh cupcakes with our daughter. That’s a real man and exactly why our relationship works because we work together and do a fair share. What does Jake do all day? Film himself in budgie smugglers for Instagram, lounge around in ice baths and saunas and eye duck himself constantly. Such a good dad and husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1728564

The eyefucking is off the scale, he makes my skin crawl 🤮

My partner and I were up at 6.45 yesterday - we didn’t sit down until 8.30pm. I cleaned my entire house in between wrangling and entertaining a toddler, my partner was outside all day tidying up our yard and front garden, inbetween that he took the toddler and dog to the park so I could steam clean the floors and then he came back and cooked a roast dinner whilst I made playdoh cupcakes with our daughter. That’s a real man and exactly why our relationship works because we work together and do a fair share. What does Jake do all day? Film himself in budgie smugglers for Instagram, lounge around in ice baths and saunas and eye duck himself constantly. Such a good dad and husband.
But dont you realise he needed that sauna after “babysitting” 🤥 and keeping the bench warm as a substitute/reject on battle of the balls 😂 that’s if he even got that far, Mick McCarty probably told him and his phone to do one after that entrance he made filming everyone, they all looked pissed off and probably said not this fool, Dan Osbourne didn’t show up, probably didn’t want to be in the same room as that dickead!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s honestly bored me to death this weekend. Just rinse and repeat with him

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Us 'Tossers' still need thermostatic proof of your 'lukewarm ice bath' Fakey even when we have seen heat vapour'. We'll wait for your stories tomorrow mate! Peace and love bro! ✌

We need a thermostat view of the ice bath bro!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a video of them all after the match, I'm sure it's him the only one with no top on. bleeping put it away

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Give us a thermostat of your 'ice bath'. It's warm water and we'll place our bets Fakey. We'll wait bro! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tweet’s and deletes be careful bully boy slagging of others not a good look.Did it with Gemma now has a thing about Chris🙄and now George does he ever just stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No filters either by the look of it, no abs and a bit of a man gut. Can't stand all the fakeness with people who look totally different on sm than real life

Tweet’s and deletes be careful bully boy slagging of others not a good look.Did it with Gemma now has a thing about Chris🙄and now George does he ever just stfu
What's he said I don't do twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has he just slagged off Boy George? Any screenshots Molly? X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s using I’m a celeb to get Tweets back nobody’s responding because it’s him the twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has he just slagged off Boy George? Any screenshots Molly? X
Absolute joke slagging off Chris who is the total top of his game and has more talent and charisma in his little
finger than the constant flasher has!

Reactions: 10
Silly Jake, everybody knows that you don't duck with the Peaky Blinders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.