Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt Hancock was health secretary at the time too, so not just any politician but the one who was in charge of the NHS during the pandemic.

Reactions: 16
And like always he contradicts himself prick !!!
so glad people are calling him out on this he’s forever preaching “ be kind “ and mental health but says people should be harder on Matt !! The whole country made it clear what they think about Matt he doesn’t need to be surrounded by hatred in a jungle on his own cunt !!

he’s vile so glad people calling him out on it . Jakes a nobody nothing will change that

Showing your true colours Jake nasty bulky so glad people calling him out on this

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The outfit? WTF? it looks like a poo exiting the rectal tube.
How dare he comment on Owens brothers outfit, now THATS BULLYING.
And that Polly Is as thick as fucking mince. "Presenting"???

Reactions: 27
Only two people did

So many calling him out on his bullshit

I don’t agree with what Matt did but it’s obvious Jake is only jumping on the band wagon for attention he knows the country can’t stand him but he’s using it to get some attention and draw people to his Instagram he’s pathetic .

its Back fired though people calling him a hypocrite and bully and what happened to be kind he preaches it daily yet is bullying Matt on live TV cunt he is

Reactions: 21
Just came on to say the same. You'd think that a "publicist" would know the difference between a presenting gig and a guest slot.

Doubt he's getting paid for these 5 minute appearances either. He just does them to raise his profile.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe how
Transparent he’s being about being on tattle.
I Joked he didn’t know what the Poppy’s were all about and then 5 mins later a poppy post.
I used to play this game as a child fakey. My next challenge is to do a tik tok of you sucking off a fully heated curling iron!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Just came on to say the same. You'd think that a "publicist" would know the difference between a presenting gig and a guest slot.

Doubt he's getting paid for these 5 minute appearances either. He just does them to raise his profile.
Exactly plus I can’t believe they are paying for his travel expenses or his hotel room the night before either. These appearances are costing him money. He was obviously in a travel lodge or hostel last night the fact he didn’t show his room on his stories

Reactions: 21
Probably in pollys bed

He needs to be careful what he’s saying to be honest because a lot are turning on him again for his words ….

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Probably in pollys bed

He needs to be careful what he’s saying to be honest because a lot are turning on him again for his words ….
Trouble is with fuck face is that he opens his gob before engaging his one over worked Braincell..
He'll jump on any bandwagon that gives him likes/comments/screen time...
Thick cunt...

Hang on a minute, remind me of Jakes thoughts on Covid, having the jabs etc - how many times did he not wear a mask He’s very forgetful old wiggy isn’t he

Reactions: 26
Trouble is with fuck face is that he opens his gob before engaging his one over worked Braincell..
He'll jump on any bandwagon that gives him likes/comments/screen time...
Thick cunt...
His last five minute on ITV got him nothing but hate not one good comment on this morning people didn’t know who he was
same again today it’s backfired . He will use I’m a celeb now until it’s over

Oooh I wasn’t aware of Tattle/Jake then, what was he like at that time?
he repeatedly flouted the rules. He had a vax but would not admit it just incase he scared off his anti-vax followers. It got a bit of a joke. He was involving himself in all kinds a stupid conspiracy shit about covid then got shitty when even his own minions wanted to know if he had the jab.
(probably missing loads out) not sure if it’s in the fakey wiki ?

Reactions: 20
Hang on a minute, remind me of Jakes thoughts on Covid, having the jabs etc - how many times did he not wear a mask He’s very forgetful old wiggy isn’t he
oooh me either I didn’t know Fakey existed then, this was before I discovered tattle. Please elaborate fellow Fakeys.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.