Jake Quickenden #44 Like a puppet on a string, Tattle can make him do anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably pulled the ffs face because he knew Sophie will be pissed he’s dumped the kids with her mum.She was at a concert got numerous boring posts of her 50 miles from the stage.Bet she goes awol again like last weekend he’s getting on her nerves and can’t wait for the 💩 to hit the fan.

Reactions: 23
Jesus, I'm getting fed up of seeing him in his grundies getting into that bleeping bucket then pretending to be a long lost son of the Speakmans (another pair of dickheads) chatting wham about positivity and discipline.
Anyway, off topic but can any of you guys help, I'm not myself recently, I'm getting angry, exasperated, find myself cringing and feeling uncomfortable. Not sure what's going on, it started around the time I joined this thread, don't think it's related, but weird eh? Anyone else had this? 🥴🤣
You just need to be more positive bro, do some exercise or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Flappy went to see D-Block last night. Deffo must've been a freebie then. I wonder what will unfold today - why did he duck off to London and leave the kids?

To be continued......... 🤔

Reactions: 18
If it is another TM appearance, I wonder what monstrosity he’s going to be wearing today 🙄 also if it is why the secrecy? I’m sure he’s not gone to London that early for a football game tonight 😂😂😂 Talking of football later I assume he’s going to hang round London all day then? One days work this week. He’s done well 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Flappy went to see D-Block last night. Deffo must've been a freebie then. I wonder what will unfold today - why did he duck off to London and leave the kids?

To be continued......... 🤔
I am only 4 yearsolder that Fakey, but I did not know who or what D-Block are.... is that because I am old before my time? Or do i just not pretend to be down with the kids like old sadsack?

To be continued......... 

B

[/QUOTE]

I am only 4 years older than Fakey Boy but I did not know who or what D-

Reactions: 6
I am only 4 yearsolder that Fakey, but I did not know who or what D-Block are.... is that because I am old before my time? Or do i just not pretend to be down with the kids like old sadsack?

To be continued......... 

B

[/QUOTE]
D-Block are utter shite. They produce the most mind-numbing generic, auto-tuned, whining, mumbling drivel that is not fit for the ears of a person with a functioning brain. Youtube them and find out. Ten seconds of their crap is enough to make my nose bleed!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he’s on Lorraine can’t stand her either.Such a smug bleep 🤮🤮
I hate Lorraine too! How bleeping embarrassing that he stopped overnight in London again for a TV appearance. Wearing his crappy pink trousers from the NTAs.

And wtf is that heart he keeps wearing? I can’t see any Poppies on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
D-Block are utter shite. They produce the most mind-numbing generic, auto-tuned, whining, mumbling drivel that is not fit for the ears of a person with a functioning brain. Youtube them and find out. Ten seconds of their crap is enough to make my nose bleed!! 

[/QUOSo glad I am not missing out then 😌 TE]

• Sick
Reactions: 12
D-Block are utter shite. They produce the most mind-numbing generic, auto-tuned, whining, mumbling drivel that is not fit for the ears of a person with a functioning brain. Youtube them and find out. Ten seconds of their crap is enough to make my nose bleed!! 🤣
[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure Lauren Goodger went to see them last night - please please pretty please go & look at her IG reels if you want a laff at the OTT filtering & self love going on😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s so totally full on himself and gives me the ick big time.Cannot just wear a poppy especially today of all days 😡So made out he was pissed of as going to London such a head and wtf is he wearing 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure Lauren Goodger went to see them last night - please please pretty please go & look at her IG reels if you want a laff at the OTT filtering & self love going on😂
[/QUOTE]

Just had a sneaky look at her page. Without sounding bitchy what on earth has she done to her face? I wouldn’t recognise her! Deary me!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]
She did! I uploaded her clips to the Scrunchies thread. I swear to God, the Beast of Chigwell in terms of eyefuckery even outdone Fakey last night. It was bleeping hilarious!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is he on lorrain for 🤣🤣

It probably costing him more to stay in hotels just for 5 minutes on daytime TV ffs 🤣 only so many 5 minutes appearances he can make for grief lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I just went against my better judgement and went over to Spotify to give these D-Block a listen…. instantly regretted it and turned off. I absolutely love music as well and I like all types of genre’s but that? ERM no thanks 😂

Reactions: 12
He will love been on Lorraine cos she just giggled at everything everybody says and he will think she loves him.

He’s so bleeping sad! Just shown him and he put his arm around Owens brother, a guy he’s probably only met in the last 5 minutes. He’s pathetic.

Reactions: 18
I just wish the Bellend will piss off. He is in the preview for today’s Lorraine show! He is using IamACeleb to try and claw at some relevancy! I bet he will try and do all the talking.

Reactions: 19
So I just went against my better judgement and went over to Spotify to give these D-Block a listen…. instantly regretted it and turned off. I absolutely love music as well and I like all types of genre’s but that? ERM no thanks 😂
I just did the same and now I’m off to bleach my ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.