Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter comments about him are brutal. Teeth, Ponce Quickenden, Z lister, Fake Friday…🤣🤣🤣🤣 Not one positive comment. Back to your day job fakey…which is what exactly 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Toff really stole the slot! He was pure cringe and why did he keep eye bleeping the camera! Also his teeth oh my god he could eat an apple through a letter box they’re worse on my big tv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well ...
That went well, didn't it.....
Hahahahahah

Twitter comments about him are brutal. Teeth, Ponce Quickenden, Z lister, Fake Friday…🤣🤣🤣🤣 Not one positive comment. Back to your day job fakey…which is what exactly 🥴
And he can't delete them, can he...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg he’s actually got a slot talking about I’m a celebrity then! He’s with Peter Andre and Georgia toffolo! How the duck had he managed that??
Peter Andre and Jake Quickenden both in the same room. Both self proclaimed dads of the year. Poor Toffolo

• Haha
😂😂😂😂

Seriously gutted.
I am not him.
He is gonna read all this bollocks and absolutely bleeping love it that someone thinks it him.
and laugh at you with your completely wrong 'inside information re ITV. He's on ITV's This Morning. You said you would 'eat your hat'. I hope you're hungry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mummy dearest now sharing his clip dear god get over it zelda your son looked ridiculous.What a fame hungry bunch of freeloading beggy cunts this family are .No poppy disgusting 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
He’s the only one not wearing a poppy, probably thought it doesn’t go with his outfit. Chooses vanity over showing respect. What a wanker.

Full interview on here just click on the link and scroll down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear to God that was his wedding suit he had on. I bet those shoes stank! 🤢

Where was your Poppy you absolute hole? You ok Trude? (3rd pic). He was as funny as a limb amputation.

314410101_922901448745070_8452097147184285691_n.jpg
314079031_641247520984782_2102339865656158176_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.