Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
So doph now advertises bloody glass jars of pasta sauces...thought she was just a 'hello fresh ambassador'

They literally sell their soul to the devil.

Honestly, 95% of her followers surely know how to cook a pasta dish? Your not Gordon ramsay you never eat carbs because your too busy snorting powder bellend.

And, I pray, actually PRAY fakey isn't a regular for this season of IACGMOOH. His publicist has defo blown some producers to nail this down.

Next year polly will be using the "me tooo" movement once jake has dropped her and he's moved on.

Also, diddums jakey, looks like you weren't so special to your little DOI partner way back then, she never changes her spots either.

Screenshot_20221105-010740_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

stargirl23

VIP Member
Finally caught up! Have I got this right, a grown man with 2 children has purposely gone through the roof, in to Fred’s bedroom, so his wife can take pictures/ videos to upload to Instagram? He must be fucking shocking to live with!
correct, anything for attention

shysod90

Does the UK have websites for local councils for the public to view if someone makes an application for planning permission? We have them here and its open to the public to view, its give you all the details of what the application is for and most times drawing are also included for example if they were putting in windows that came up from the existing roof, then there would need to be drawning submitted? But id say its just getting cheap floor and some lights. Who the hell gets an attic converted in winter? its not a proper conversion so not as cold but still cold 🥶 they are so backwards its truly unbelievable?? I can’t name a worse beyond z lister couple?
Not sure if there’s public access to them, maybe could find it on their local council! I know when my parents did their loft conversion they were rejected dormer windows by council so they had to have centre pivot windows instead. My parents have got their bedroom and walk in wardrobe in theirs so god knows what the Prickendens are having done. They’ve barely enough room for a fart

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Here we go. Tagging everybody in again. You can smell the desperation through the screen! 🙄
(Lord F is there. You can hear it in the background).

314359649_104667729075796_4773093181992931282_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Prick and Alison have got quite friendly recently, remember she left the 🔥🔥🔥 comment on something he posted about 2/3 weeks ago so both must have known about his 5 minutes on ITV then. I wonder does Alison have a publicist?
i agree, used to like her but now she’s as game hungry as him. Seems to be everywhere and I turn the tv off when she’s on it. Too loud and irritating for me

riddleme89

VIP Member
Think by his absence on last nights I’m a celeb he’s been crying into his new pillows.Waiting for his return to this morning seeing it’s a regular thing as told by sue and the big I am Mr baldy.
i take it the tweets was removed with Leo head in a plastic bag that Jake teaches him 😠

• Angry
  • Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔I'm into Rise of the Footsoldier films gangsters,drugs, killings, only watch London/Essex sort of stuff...

• Heart

Purplehaze456

Jake: 'he knows the numbers 2 and 8'
He literally kept saying 8 to the 3 questions before what's after 7, of course he was going to say 8 🤣🤣

I don't understand why he's focusing on numbers when he doesn't even have a basic range of vocabulary yet?
Hes probably seen Kate lawler or his mate marcels misses posting their kids, who are the same age, counting to 20 etc

Reactions: 12