Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
Nope they are both still there. The only way they’ll get removed is if the person that put them there deletes them. He can report them but I can’t see Twitter doing anything. If Stephen Bear can put the sort of stuff he does on there 🤢 I’d be amazed if they’d do something about that
Has anybody replied to them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Purplehaze456

Dear lord, Notsosmug, Fakey and Joe Wicks all in the same field. Is there even room for those egos?
Helping children to thrive..?? The absolute irony 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE
Is this the big thing this weekend hes been banging on about then? 🤣
How is he managing to make a charity 5k all about himself. He talks over Joe Wicks and babbles on about doing a tiktok. If I were his publicist I'd be telling him to shut the fuck up and have some humility. Focus on the reason you're there, actually doing something for someone else but his behaviour makes it obvious its all for him, him, him. Hes a fucking nightmare.
Anything he does he has to make it all about himself the twat

• Haha

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
🐔Totally agree cant stand the fucking sight of her, loud, her fucking laugh, on everything, now on a Sainsburys ad here and boring as fuck 😴 Eamon love him good interviewer and don't take no shit. Cant stand the other pair but we are all different xx Sorry to deviate x
I've never watched that Masked show, just not my cup of tea, don't watch Strictly or IAC either, none of the reality shows actually because I just can't stand all the hype and gushing about no mark has-been zelebs! 😑

shysod90

Yes every child is different bald bitch but your child is quite delayed so stop begging for freebies stop putting your big bald mug on our tv screens and pissing off on holiday and get your son checked out you stupid dickhead

but judging by his parents literacy spud doesn’t have a chance
6445D909-65BA-409C-A8A7-C90CF300D11F.jpeg

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Seriously I am not Jake!!!! 😂😂 What on earth do I need to do to prove this!!!!
Everything you said about ITV was completely wrong! Also, Glasto sold out in 23mins yesterday and you said you were 'mute' most of the day trying to get tickets? 🤔

Lealeah

Another new profile on here the other day said they think he’s in it then disappeared bit like the silly dot profile so wouldn’t be surprised if he is on it
That was me still lurking don't post often 🙂

I was literally just looking back at who I said welcome newbie too as I’ve not seen a post since. Weird

Ffs he’s just started following Rita and the masked singer, talk about beggy 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
It was me still here

sillydot

Chatty Member
A 5 mins slot isn’t a regular gig. I was on Glastos webpage from 5pm 😂 happy to send proof whatever u would like to reassure you.
I honestly promise I am not him 😩😩

I also do have a 9-5 job which is on the road so yes there will be breaks in me posting.

• Sick

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Forgive my ignorance but do you have to wear a poppy on a certain side, because if he has borrowed that heart badge he was wearing it on the other side to everyone else as they was all wearing their poppies on the same side.
I’ve heard people say men & woman are to wear one opposite sides. They’ve probably all been provided by wardrobe anyway.

The Duchess

VIP Member
I’ve heard the phrase “let’s have it right“ used in TOWIE.
That’s set in Essex?? Where LF from? I never watched a single episode as I can’t do scripted reality shows, even the word “scripted reality” is a contradiction. However a lot of them I do know from the daily fail side bar of shame, can name a few actually and I swear to god I never heard of fakey until tattle, on another thread which shows something 😂

Last edited: