Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
I think LF is from Essex.
Stop it ✋ Oh my god shes a serial stalker and must be extremely jealous of Danielle because the mysterious poster said that phrase in this comment about Danielle and her dad.
But she fucked it up and said Danielle was Jake or Carls Daughter in law??? What an odd statement 🤔 She’s fucking crazy.

2B574883-162B-4DEA-8B97-7794340BBEE1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

mollyann

VIP Member
I take stelara but before this I was on some sachets for bile acid malapsorbtion aswell which caused an awful lot of hair loss everytime I washed or brushed but changed tablets and injec. I've not noticed it on this injection though so much, may be worth asking to change..is it managing your symptons okay? . Just starting to have a flare up of symptons again at the moment 😖. Sorry to derail the thread ❤
Can go on fakeys other page a few of us chat stuff on there ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

The Duchess

VIP Member
Yes you’re right he definitely couldn’t handle Bullard when he was giving him banter and Fakey is a bully to women. I hope you lot didn’t think I was sticking up for Fakey, because I wasnt, he’s a massive self righteous prick and he’s never wanted for nothing. He’s a spoilt man child and Bullard sussed him out Big Time. I was saying what I had been told and Bullard has done alright for himself since, he’s on soccer Saturday on sky sports although it’s not as good as it was years ago it’s still quite good. I didn’t even know he came from Millwall, so what you’re saying makes total sense but you still don’t like hearing famous people use the “do you know who I am” I knew he was from down south but didn’t know he was from millwall or even played for them, so you learn something every day☺ as I only knew of him when he played for Hull and Wigan.
I completely got what you were saying x I could be wrong about Jimmy playing for Milwall?? no idea where I got that from ?? Google isn’t being my friend today? Please correct me if im wrong anyone x I imagine though Bullard is from a rough area and played for rough teams and this is him being his true self, he has done well for himself. He’s old school. He told Jake to basically sit the fuck down you little prick you have no idea how the the real world works. Bullard has lived a normal life to most people and here comes snow flake Fakey, Jimmy put him in his place and rightly so, he actually done it quite professionally only because there was cameras, Bullard was restraining himself but knew he was only a little fool that im not going to even bother with or educated, let him learn the hard way like most people but Fakey will never learn because he has never had it hard is what I think Jimmy was trying to say and point out. (sorry its hard to express what you mean sometimes over messages, but yes Brian @fredster2018 I get you)

Last edited:
  • Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
Do you take humira and have you had hair loss.Been able to hide it but got my daughter to look at the back and is spreading :(
I take stelara but before this I was on some sachets for bile acid malapsorbtion aswell which caused an awful lot of hair loss everytime I washed or brushed but changed tablets and injec. I've not noticed it on this injection though so much, may be worth asking to change..is it managing your symptons okay? . Just starting to have a flare up of symptons again at the moment 😖. Sorry to derail the thread ❤

• Heart

itsjustt

Baldy: I’ve woke up with terrible ‘anxiety’ today and I don’t know why

oh I know why baldy, you’ve been up all night reading the comments on the DM then cried into your gummies when you saw polly on twitter out you for being a shit dad
What have I missed? dont have twitter :(

Reactions: 9

The Duchess

VIP Member
ffs just re read this, I was meant to say who’s hat is that, not bay 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Dont be silly lol, I hadn’t a clue what you were on about and I haven’t watched that so I just said 👍 and knew it must have been a typo x🤣 lol we get you now Star x

The Duchess

VIP Member
I’m on the Charlotte Dawson thread and her house is every bit as bad for being child unfriendly, sharp edges and slippy floors everywhere.
Anyone on the AJ thread? What was so bad about her parenting? These and Dawson are bad so how can AJ be any worse?