Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fredster2018

Chatty Member
We keep all our Xmas decs in the attic (which is way bigger than theres but I live in an old built end terrace) and Mr Fredster will dress appropriately, be focused on the task to hand and I’ll be at the bottom getting the stuff from him.

How can he be doing something which entails a bit a manual labour and have a phone in his hand filming. You can tell he’s not practical, helpful or has any work ethic.

Putting an hole in Fred’s ceiling as well for content, shameful he’ll do anything for a bit attention.

Them dimwits commenting praising him, have gone straight to his stupid bald head 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14

instashun

VIP Member
If you look at old clips of him he’s completely changed his voice. He spoke much softer before

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Sorry Fakeys, just going over SD’s comments and it was this one that first had my suspicions , I asked how would Carl have any pull in ITV? and said Jakes “career” was his own doing. They never responded???? what an odd thing to say, CF would have no pull in ITV for gods sake. (daughter in law also wtf? if you know fakey so well well then you will know him and Danielle were never married and Danielle is Carls Daughter not Daughter in Law) so strange?? Everything was off and weird??

Can I ask yous what part of the UK uses the phrase “And let’s have it right” ??? Its not something we say in Dublin or even the in other counties I think? , you know how different area’s/counties/regions will speak differently, what part of the UK says this phrase as I noticed while reading over SD’s comments it’s said a few times?
I’ve heard the phrase “let’s have it right“ used in TOWIE.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
That Polly is much prettier may be a desperate mug but she looks more womanly than old beef curtains.
Eww he’s wearing them shoes again🤮poor Toff sitting next to him
View attachment 1703483
So the badge is back on? Definitely no photo in it but it really looked like it earlier - my eyesight is not what it once was 😂 obviously still wearing it to make a statement about something though. Christ he looks old. He needs to be looking at radio or podcasts rather than TV work or of course Aldis 😉

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Lol@polly stroking his 🥕 more like a ✏ I’ve seen his dick pics 😂😂Flaps back open a jar add pasta and a 🧅 fucking hell times are hard eating that for tea.Even wrote it out haha for all who can’t open a jar .🙄

• Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
I see the Bellend is on This Morning discussing, I am a Celeb. He made sure he spoke first before Peter Andre and Toff ! The prick is so excited to be on screen. He isn’t important enough to be interviewed on his own !
Look at the state of him. WTF is he wearing?
He reminds me of Miami Vice with Don Johnson🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I see the Bellend is on This Morning discussing, I am a Celeb. He made sure he spoke first before Peter Andre and Toff ! The prick is so excited to be on screen. He isn’t important enough to be interviewed on his own !
Look at the state of him. WTF is he wearing?
Don Johnson's cast offs, by the looks of it....

Talking shit talking shit talking shit
Course he has to hint about spud🙄bet he’s never seen a nappy in his life.
Stopped smiling at the mention of friends😂he don’t have none
He's got imaginary ones ..

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
thread suggestion

#44 guest slot on this morning, for his dead fam he'll always be mourning.

• Haha