Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Can go on fakeys other page a few of us chat stuff on there ❤
Here's the link:

WTF is Farquard doing? Filming NikNak spreading yoghurt over his top and then shouting "what are you doing?" so the poor little sod jumps out of his fucking skin? Has she been drinking some of their stash of booze or something? Bizarre.......

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

bluecups

VIP Member
He will never get work with ITV EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was Fakey big revenge on the “trolls” 🙄 fuck me what nobody bottom of the barrel z lister comes on to their tattle thread TRIES to befriend the “mean trolls” and bleats on like his old bag of a mother about ITV in a bid to try fool us into befriending him and believing his bullshit about him never working on ITV EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then the grand finale was to appear (like the imaginary orb) on ITV. What an absolute fucking weirdo. Worse than Ashley James thread if im honest, all the effort for nothing ….. we knew it was an act FFS and a shit act at that because he’s a shit actor on t.v (fucking Hollyoak) and he cant even act as a “tattler” 😂 the tattlers outed him before his “big reveal” which was 5 minutes on ITV 😂 how embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep. Something's not right here.

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I hope he’s not gonna be a regular one over the next few weeks. He thinks he’s going up in the world. I hate Peter Andre but Toff is lovely he’s gonna be desperate to try and talk over them oh I don’t think I can watch 😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
…first post 😁….have been following this page for a while and it’s the funniest thing I have EVER read! I absolutely can’t stand him and his passive/aggressive beggy hypocritical attitude!

Him and her have defo had a fight - she has posted her inane horse-shite for almost 24 hours now so defo she is fucked off he is out and about non-stop like a fame hungry beggy sad sack that he is!!!

She HASN’T posted

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Jesus, he really came across desperate today. JW looked awkward. I nearly threw up with the amount of cat hair on that sofa. Filthy bastards. So he came home from the fundraiser and took Flappy and NikNak to the pub (in those hideous trousers 🤑). So staged. As for that photo of her in the pub!! What a fake smile! 🤣
314120693_1315601715858326_4113298796932533951_n.jpg
314262438_140190885438953_1894386844277134274_n.jpg

314352443_791028899014925_2732070069629521139_n.jpg
313935444_883666042793462_849424424355746065_n.jpg
313924563_692965821922579_8368542450385765707_n.jpg

314380646_488926979868664_4878195717394735911_n.jpg

314367239_639217211020103_3235647343962810286_n.jpg

• Sick

fredster2018

Chatty Member
😂 I thought he was on it in 2014 so surely it’s 8 years? Sad twat going on about a programme he was on that long ago. Even sadder doing a grid post on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Defo 8 years ago as I got married then and I watched it up until Bullard got voted off then missed majority because of being on honeymoon and being in wedding bubble ☺

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Well according to social blade his followers have still been dropping all week. So going on this morning and doing the park run to get noticed have done nothing.

I think Polly has told him to stop buying followers and engage with real followers. But he’s coming across like a serious creep, for example when he’s gone through all of the comments on Alison’s video that are clearly about her. He’s literally liked hundreds of comments on that post. It’s not just us Tattlers that will have noticed he is super desperate. Some of his deluded fans have pointed out he should present this morning regularly and he’s replying to them aww thanks mate 😂😂 just looks daft as he will never in a million years get regular little segments presenting for them, never mind the main job 🙈

Also shouting Joey at the side of the stage and stealing a photo wit him has got him now here, Joe Wickes still isn’t following him.

Nobody likes you Jake, there might be certain people e.g Toff that can be super friendly towards you the one time they see you but you haven’t made any genuine friendships in the industry.
Go on Social blade this evening and you’ll find he’s gained 1,000 followers overnight 😂 everytime he appears on TV he uses it as an excuse to buy followers making out it is his appearance that’s done it. He’s definitely done it before 🙄 Think he was panicking about it going below 1,015,000. Still doesn’t comprehend it actually hinders his engagement rate. I think he’s so fucking deluded he thinks TV bookers will look and think wow being on TM got him 1,000 new followers so he must be popular 🙄😂

View attachment 1707756Poor fakey, his invite must’ve got lost in the post 😂😂
Wonder if Flappy will get a party like this for her 30th 🤭🤭🤭 also how the fuck is she younger than Jac Jossa? She looks at least 10 years older 🤯

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well he looks like a right cowboy! Sawing away, dust everywhere with no dust sheets, wardrobe open, no items cleared out and no protective gear on. Christ almighty. This'll be a right dodgy job. My husband wouldn't stand being filmed. He'd refuse to work and tell him to fuck off. Very unprofessional.

View attachment 1711769
Actually @PrincessJeanie is this worthy of an ASA report? I'm getting into this!! 🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Yes, you can view them online and her application and plans are there to see. Funnily she applied, not Jake.
I couldn’t find them. I’m being nosey 🤭 but what exactly are they having done according to their application? Should have guessed she applied. He really does do fuck all 🤦🏻‍♀️

riddleme89

VIP Member
Something sketchy about this “won’t get work with ITV” then appearing for 5 mins on a sofa t talk about IAC literally the day later.
Im not convinced 🤔
Is dodgy to be fair . I mean although he proved wrong by being on this morning it’s nothing new he was on loose women for footloose 😂 we know ITV have had him on before but he’s still not known and jobless most z listers go on both programmes still skint mate

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Does the UK have websites for local councils for the public to view if someone makes an application for planning permission? We have them here and its open to the public to view, its give you all the details of what the application is for and most times drawing are also included for example if they were putting in windows that came up from the existing roof, then there would need to be drawning submitted? But id say its just getting cheap floor and some lights. Who the hell gets an attic converted in winter? its not a proper conversion so not as cold but still cold 🥶 they are so backwards its truly unbelievable?? I can’t name a worse beyond z lister couple?
I’ve just had a nosey on Colchester’s planning permission website and definitely no application for a loft conversion anywhere in the road they live. Apparently if it’s in the bounds of the house already and it’s just windows being added, you don’t need pp to do it 👍🏻

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
So is this a regular slot. If so wonde rif he has to stay in a hotel everytime he does it

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So the loft conversion starts next Monday and they're getting a skip for a ckear-out. They're going to 'give' clothes to charity then you can hear her mentioning Vinted in the background. If he wasn't pissballing around filming in the loft with wigs on surely that wouldn't take long? Idiot.

jakequickenden_8.jpg

• Sick