Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lealeah

I'm a lurker on these threads so hello everyone but just seen that there is a masked singer I'm a celebrity special on Sunday. I would be willing to bet fake is on it 😀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
You follow them both? 😮
Sadly….. pray for me. (To be fair I have to as I miss out so much on here due to life so skim half the stuff they post just so I can join in here and be part of the cool crowd! 😂 I’m only on one other thread hence my avatar but this is just pure funny here!) x

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
So I’m watching Enola Holmes 2 on Netflix and there was a song and they were all singing “who’s bay is that” and it just made me think of pop eye. My partner couldn’t understand why I found it so funny 😂😂😂

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
I've never watched that Masked show, just not my cup of tea, don't watch Strictly or IAC either, none of the reality shows actually because I just can't stand all the hype and gushing about no mark has-been zelebs! 😑
I don’t watch any shit onnTV I prefer a good series or crime documentary 😂

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s going to be such a pain in the arse.No one cares can barely remember you on the show and look where you are now 😂😂Following the mask singer now he must sit all day hitting his head against the wall knowing how far down the z lister fame game he and flappy are
10FE6512-D758-46D6-BF9C-9AA435EC3D8E.png

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Him wearing a mask now has cracked me up. Also Fakeys, check out the Parrot reference in the clip where he is wearing the multi-coloured wig (Polly Parrot the Publicist). OMG!!! 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
You just know he's going to be unbearable. How any woman can live with this shithead let alone shag it needs help! He is repulsive in every way! 🤑

• Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
God I hope she’s not hosting big brother can’t see why she’s so adored by the public.So he’s begged on Twitter got about three comments mostly from weirdos like him up his arse.Thought zelda sorted the play room never saw anything the whole house is grim.

intheindustry

VIP Member
yeah what exactly does the application say 🤭 so nosey lol “I Sophie Prickenden of 2 Prickenden Shithole, Prickenden Avenue, Prickendenshire, would like to get approval of laying of cheap laminate flooring in the loft and a pull down ladder with access in my other Sons bedroom that way ensuring him of more invasion of privacy” signed Lord Prickenden (as my prick of a husband is too lasy to apply) The house is probably not even in his name, id say hes declared bankrupt.
Landing space for the stairs to the conversion so no ladder and hatch job.

stargirl23

VIP Member
So I’m watching Enola Holmes 2 on Netflix and there was a song and they were all singing “who’s bay is that” and it just made me think of pop eye. My partner couldn’t understand why I found it so funny 😂😂😂
ffs just re read this, I was meant to say who’s hat is that, not bay 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha