Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
So she’s back getting the loft ready 🙄Sharing photos from yesterday asking for comments Jesus these two so bloodly desperate.
6191CFB4-F57B-4659-A3E9-043BBB5B2605.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Thing is he is still actually signed with Off Limits as well. They posted about his TM appearance last week. She may be getting him seen more but surely he’s now having to pay her as well as give OL their cut? a couple of podcasts and one 5min TV appearance doesn’t scream big bucks and attending red carpet events doesn’t pay at all 😂
He must be absolutely haemorrhaging money. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he isn’t paying his way into getting articles written about him.

• Haha

Purplehaze456

The tiktok of him and Toff 🤢 the tramp took 2 pairs of boxers into the jungle and never did a wash, just eww 😳

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Funny how he’s shared the hello/ok or whatever it is article about the loft but not shared the daily mail one 😂😂😂 no sane person likes him at all.
Maybe people need to start commenting on the OK article as well 😂 what a desperate sad cunt that any time he makes a ‘news’ website, he has to tell everyone about it 😴

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
Gotta be honest I say let's have it right, have said it loads on here too. I'll shut the door on my way out...... 👋👋
Don’t shut that door fellow Fakey lol 😂 thanks for answering, Ive never heard the phrase before and thought it may be a common saying in a particular city in the UK? and as im not from the UK I asked , and was hoping it might be a saying in Scunthorp or Colchester 🤭

mollyann

VIP Member
Can’t believe flaps not selling since last week have all the crap she’s peddling given up on her 😂No big drop at a charity shop with all the crap they don’t need?Bet it’s all in the storage unit or on vinted.He does nothing for charity still can’t figure out why he showed up to that children in need thing other than surprise surpise he now follows them hoping for another 5 minute non event wearing clothes for a 15 year old.

riddleme89

VIP Member
On this morning Facebook page.😂He’s so chuffed with himself post repeat post repeat boring donkey teeth
let’s face it it’s literaly five fucking minutes 😂

what work has he got lined up ? Oh yes NONE

attending events is not making money neither is posting his five mins on this morning constantly to his Instagram .
He really is irrelevant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

stargirl23

VIP Member
Does the UK have websites for local councils for the public to view if someone makes an application for planning permission? We have them here and its open to the public to view, its give you all the details of what the application is for and most times drawing are also included for example if they were putting in windows that came up from the existing roof, then there would need to be drawning submitted? But id say its just getting cheap floor and some lights. Who the hell gets an attic converted in winter? its not a proper conversion so not as cold but still cold 🥶 they are so backwards its truly unbelievable?? I can’t name a worse beyond z lister couple?
yes, they’ll need planning permission for it and these will all be recorded on the planning register online that anyone can view

lj1991

I didn’t watch it but I’ve seen photos. Why is he the only one not wearing a poppy?! 😡

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hope the cunts planning to deep clean Fred’s room. Not even put dusting sheets down 😡
Disgusting. That child cannot go in that room tonight. Its everywhere. Even the wardrobe was open. They are absolute idiots the pair of them.

I watched a bit of the Masked Singer & found everything from the OTT costumes, the disguised voices to the 'Take it off' chants utterly mind numbing. It's like the lowest common denominator of TV. I can see why Fake wants in.
First time I watched it. It was complete and utter brain rot! 🤢

Good God. Even filming in a storage place. Just look at the crap they're storing. They should've just given it away to charity.

Last edited:
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Someone trying to thread spoil I can only imagine 🤷‍♀️ but why? we are only discussing and giving our options on Jake on tattle, which is what the site is about??? so strange why would someone do that? They were saying things about his ex Danielle and her Dad the superbike championship Carl Fogarty aswell??? so odd? anyway sounded like someone thread spoiling and talking utter rubbish. I couldn’t be bothered with that carry on , its against tattle rules to deliberately thread spoil.
Hopefully over now. I still want to be reminded of 'Popeye' the photographer's name. Can anybody remember? 🤔

• Haha

User8184

Chatty Member
DFW is getting just as bad as flappy for promoting shite! Her most recent is £35 off when you spend £450 on the website. Yup I just have a spare £450 to waste in the run up to Christmas 😬

just seen she has DFW as her Instagram name 😂

• Angry

itsjustt

They’re too lazy for a cat, and trust me cats are a breeze compared to dogs. All I have to do is lift her poo from her tray with a nappy bag, feed her and use a gadget I got off eBay to lift her fur she’s shed. Those 2 are bone idle.
I've got a dog who malts and ive got a very similar sofa to theirs but it's never chuffing looked that - they need an industrial vacuum on that ffs.