Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
How old is this idiot🙄He needs to lay off with the admiration for horrid Olivia Attwood her and Chris his lover boy did not part on good terms.He’s so up his own arse can’t see his 5 on tv was laughable.
He’s up anybody’s arse as long as it gets him attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

mollyann

VIP Member
Let’s see if he’s on this morning Friday has his charity football thing same day.His latest tik tok ffs thought he had problems with his back🙄Forgot he lies about everything shame he didn’t hurt himself falling on his arm 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Alison was great as the celebrity interviewer but I can’t believe they got rid of Eamonn and Ruth and replaced them with A & D. 😫 I can’t stand Holly and Phil (Holly could maybe be ok with Phil)

I think Jake has got it in his head that he’s gonna just be presenting things soon, he might actually think he’s too big to actually be a contestant in anything.

You might be waiting a while for your presenting role Jake.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Honestly, these two workshy cunts need to both get jobs. Where's all of his 'ailments' disappeared to. Utter fucktards! 🤡🤡

• Sick

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
I don’t watch any shit onnTV I prefer a good series or crime documentary 😂
Yes me too! Really enjoyed Stranger Things so we're on the hunt for a new show to watch. I'll either watch something gritty or unusual, or something funny and stupid - my bf bought the box set of Beavis and Butt-Head today so we'll enjoy that! 😂 Can't tolerate shite reality TV with shite desperados, and they dont come much more desperate than Fakey. 🤢

• Haha

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Why does she think it’s acceptable for Leo to smear his clothes with his food.No words and is he ever without food are really such shit parents.No rules tv 24-7 dumped in nursery 3 days a week when neither have a job shocking
This is a kid being dragged up. He’s already a spoilt little brat

stargirl23

VIP Member
Boyfriend just suggested that one of the masked singers might be him. I told him to stop speaking nonsense, will ruin my night if it is
I really bloody hope none are him or I’ll scream, got it on record to watch after strictly. My night will be ruined if I hear him ruin a song

• Haha

bluey’sdad

Is it all really worth it for a snippet on TV or a night working somewhere - anywhere- round the country, every few weeks or once a month , for £80 appearance money, or £250 or something?
Working a normal job would bring in £600 a week?
Where is this normal job that brings in £600 a week? I want in! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
COMEDY GOLD!

This might be interesting to some and not others haha sorry I always go off topic.

I only know this from someone telling me from work. She said that she use to go out with someone who knows Jimmy Bullard, I think it was when he was still playing football and she tagged a long on a few nights out with them and knew him quite well.

If people know who he is and know of him Jimmy comes across as a joker, a jack the lad type of person. Now she told me this pre-covid so it was around 2019, but she said Jimmy is not a very nice person, very passive aggressive, intimidating and he has the “do you know who I am?”attitude and always wants the attention on him.

Sound familiar? Although I don’t agree if that is true with Jimmy Bullard being like that but you can see why he was asking what Fakey is famous for as Bullard was a decent footballer but what I know about Fakey now and how he is, it’s no wonder they both clashed eventually in the jungle. At the time when Bullard got voted off from IAC I had just got married as well and remember being really shocked because I thought he would win it.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Mummy dearest now sharing his clip dear god get over it zelda your son looked ridiculous.What a fame hungry bunch of freeloading beggy cunts this family are .No poppy disgusting 😡
What is sadder is she sharing someone else’s story who has tagged them all in it including Leo’s account 🤮 How many stories is he going to share today saying how people loved him and thought he was great 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
…first post 😁….have been following this page for a while and it’s the funniest thing I have EVER read! I absolutely can’t stand him and his passive/aggressive beggy hypocritical attitude!

Him and her have defo had a fight - she has posted her inane horse-shite for almost 24 hours now so defo she is fucked off he is out and about non-stop like a fame hungry beggy sad sack that he is!!!

She HASN’T posted
Welcome ❤

stargirl23

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 who mentioned him not waring a mask?!

Hes never ever wore a mask in that loft, soon as someone mentions it on here, hes got one on. How does he even have time to read tattle in-between sorting all his crap!!!!!

I just hope they cover it before he goes in there even with black bags and tape. And clean his room and change his bedding. That fibre glass is dangerous.
yeah exactly! Poor boy shouldn’t have to sleep breathing that in all night it

• Sad

bluey’sdad

When Rita Ora said she thinks it’s Fakey my first thought was he must be buzzing someone actually knows who the fuck he is. But then again, it’s Rita Ora so…🙈
yeah but did you hear her and Jonathan talking when Koala started singing? Jonathan said “They’re definitely not a singer” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Purplehaze456

Looks like Jake and his fake account have been deleted ? Funny that.

So his down day was spent creating multiple accounts on various platforms …..

Ps Jake - some of do work REALLY work within that industry, be careful - People truly watch this thread.

Imagine creating an account on here to create a narrative of your SAD 4 mins slot on THIS MORNING.

Wait for a new account soon.
Thats just pathetic isn't it 😒