Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg I honestly canโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ This is going to be a hilarious day for Tattle and Iโ€™m going out soon!

Heโ€™s got the wedding shoes back on ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That Polly is much prettier may be a desperate mug but she looks more womanly than old beef curtains.
Eww heโ€™s wearing them shoes again๐Ÿคฎpoor Toff sitting next to him
F4CA8986-81D4-466D-9215-7E180DFE779F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
A rose between two thorns.

Love Toff.. not sure whoโ€™s more sickening out of Jake and Andre

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is it Alison and Dermot hosting today? Now Dermot is somebody that people in Colchester actually do like ๐Ÿ˜‚ If it is them, how long before he tries to get AH doing a
I reckon heโ€™s been told not to wear that brooch on TV. Possibly still got some sort of charity/grief/cancer event maybe later? He reckoned heโ€™d got loads on in the next few days ๐Ÿ™„ duck me heโ€™s wearing his Gucci shoes for his big TV appearance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I did wonder if it was the guccis or the moon boots making an appearance today ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also.. I wonder why he has removed the story of him and Polly in the car?!?! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Sick
Reactions: 8
-already trying to get attention on him by throwing that spider on Toff literally 3 seconds after being in screen
-Peter Andre doesn't look impressed
-the wedding shoes out for their TV premiere
-hes got his little grief heart on
-Peter Andre is about 15 years OLDER than QJQ, you'd never know though

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That Polly is much prettier may be a desperate mug but she looks more womanly than old beef curtains.
Eww heโ€™s wearing them shoes again๐Ÿคฎpoor Toff sitting next to him
View attachment 1703483
So the badge is back on? Definitely no photo in it but it really looked like it earlier - my eyesight is not what it once was ๐Ÿ˜‚ obviously still wearing it to make a statement about something though. Christ he looks old. He needs to be looking at radio or podcasts rather than TV work or of course Aldis ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mocking Pete for his age butโ€ฆ.has the skin of a 60 year old. bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I see the Bellend is on This Morning discussing, I am a Celeb. He made sure he spoke first before Peter Andre and Toff ! The prick is so excited to be on screen. He isnโ€™t important enough to be interviewed on his own !
Look at the state of him. WTF is he wearing?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah so the heart is a load of poppies I think. Oh heโ€™s vile. Heโ€™s going to be on such a high today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pissing in the jungle,putting everyone at risk.. sums him up, just thinking of himself as per, hes just so cringe to watch

Reactions: 16
Changing the 'dunny' helped him with nappies, I bet he could count on one hand just how many of his sons nappies he has changed since he's been born! Just a liar, oh I need to stop watching ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Talking tit talking tit talking tit
Course he has to hint about spud๐Ÿ™„bet heโ€™s never seen a nappy in his life.
Stopped smiling at the mention of friends๐Ÿ˜‚he donโ€™t have none

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His eyes moved down when dermot said the friendships you make on the show, like heโ€™s uncomfortable. I doubt he kept any friends from his year ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cringe. Now they are asking who he bonded with. Doubt he will mention Carl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.