Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the Bellend is on This Morning discussing, I am a Celeb. He made sure he spoke first before Peter Andre and Toff ! The prick is so excited to be on screen. He isn’t important enough to be interviewed on his own !
Look at the state of him. WTF is he wearing?
Don Johnson's cast offs, by the looks of it....

Talking tit talking tit talking tit
Course he has to hint about spud🙄bet he’s never seen a nappy in his life.
Stopped smiling at the mention of friends😂he don’t have none
He's got imaginary ones ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad I can get all the information from you lovely lot that I don’t have to see him on my TV ❤ For all of you taking one for the team - thank you it’s much appreciated 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
His eyes moved down when dermot said the friendships you make on the show, like he’s uncomfortable. I doubt he kept any friends from his year 😂😂😂 cringe. Now they are asking who he bonded with. Doubt he will mention Carl 😂😂😂
He kept mentioning edwina currie... besties 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is the only one that has looked in the bleeping cameras soul too. Don’t let anyone get a word in. Orange faced bleep is gonna be high after this now bet he made flapster record it at home😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Congratulations to me for the new thread title.

Recap:

It's been a very bizarre series of events tbh and quite obvious everything we document is being read and acted upon in his stories. He stated he was getting tested for ADHD but we found out this was already done in 2018. He's been constantly manic and reading on here hence the very apt title thread.

The 'troll' narrative has been used again, Halloween he looked like an idiot, the fake display of affection by Fakey and Flappy, the Grief Podcast has been finally done and now he's getting touchy over his grey hair and bald spot. ITV are scraping the barrel as well by allowing him airtime on This Morning. 🤢

Carry on Fakeys!
View attachment 1703340
View attachment 1703341
View attachment 1703342
View attachment 1703344
View attachment 1703345View attachment 1703346

Previous Thread:
He’s deffo brought a new sharpie
Especially for this world changing appearance!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Jake walking around like the rock for the rest of the day cos he had a 3 min stint on this morn.

Peter Andre trying to get the focus onto himself at every opportunity lolsss

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gotta give Polly parrot her due, she's getting him out and about. But we all know fakey better than her, he will torpedo all the efforts she makes, because he's a weapons grade bleep, who can't work as a team member, and is like roadrunner on crack...
Go and sign on, there's a good boy....👍👍👍🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh god now he's showing PA videos of himself singing Mysterious girl. What a creep

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine what he'll be like in the hospitality room afterwards...
They'll all be suicidal.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Toff really stole the slot! He was pure cringe and why did he keep eye bleeping the camera! Also his teeth oh my god he could eat an apple through a letter box they’re worse on my big tv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s deffo brought a new sharpie
Especially for this world changing appearance!!
Looks like spuds used a sharpie on his face

Anyone got the clips? I don't watch tm even though I do t mind dermot and Alison I refuse to give that show viewing figures

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t watch it but I’ve seen photos. Why is he the only one not wearing a poppy?! 😡

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.