Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakey if you’re reading this, do us a favour, take notice of the thread tittle and duck off 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I reckon it's either Dan, Dan, the bulging eyes man (photographer) or Polly put the kettle on (the mistress) . 🤣🤣
Yes his mistress Polly worked with KP so I wouldn’t put it past her, Id say she probably shagged Kieron Hayler and thats why KP sacked her. Dan the camera man Rugrats only mate it seems? It would look very unprofessional and it wouldn’t be good for his photography company to be involved with plotting and scheming and tit stirring with Jake Quickenden on a gossip website, No way would I use a weirdo who possibly tried to purposely infiltrate a thread on a gossip website, Id think what a weirdo I dont want him photographing me 😳 oh well who ever it was at least they know they are not wanted on this thread because they are deliberately tit stirring. Weirdo’s 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes his mistress Polly worked with KP so I wouldn’t put it past her, Id say she probably shagged Kieron Hayler and thats why KP sacked her. Dan the camera man Rugrats only mate it seems? It would look very unprofessional and it wouldn’t be good for his photography company to be involved with plotting and scheming and tit stirring with Jake Quickenden on a gossip website, No way would I use a weirdo who possibly tried to purposely infiltrate a thread on a gossip website, Id think what a weirdo I dont want him photographing me 😳 oh well who ever it was at least they know they are not wanted on this thread because they are deliberately tit stirring. Weirdo’s 🙄
the thing is, if it was a genuine newbie like they said. They wouldn’t go silent the minute you mentioned it, they’d still stay on the thread 😂

Reactions: 16
He's obvs seen Kate Lawler's daughter counting today on her IG reel. Truly amazing counting, she got to 20 & beyond. Now he's trying to get niknak up to speed during bath time😅

Think it was CrazyBaldhead (great name, is it to do with our Rugrat?) who found the photo of Polly in a hat v similar (if not the same) to the one pictured here by sillydot. Great detective work.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's obvs seen Kate Lawler's daughter counting today on her IG reel. Truly amazing counting, she got to 20 & beyond. Now he's trying to get niknak up to speed during bath time😅

Think it was CrazyBaldhead (great name, is it to do with our Rugrat?) who found the photo of Polly in a hat v similar (if not the same) to the one pictured here by sillydot. Great detective work.
Lol. My name is from the Bob Marley song ' Crazy Baldhead' but couldnt be more appropriate currently!!

Yes, I looked through her grid and that Popeye photographer's one and noticed the same style hats on both. Polly was wearing that style in a few colours and Popeye was with women wearing the same style hat. He also, by the looks of it, likes his festivals too (what with Glasto tickets being mentioned). I think it was in the last thread there was a clip of Rugrat around his mate Popeye's house and the eyes were mentioned. I think Duchess spotted it. So either are potential suspects. 🤔

• Heart
Sorry to derail (again!) Watching strictly and fleur has just danced but her whole build up was a grief narrative "my dad died 2 years ago, he loved strictly blah blah blah"

This is why she's constantly in dance offs and in the bottom, because frankly we've all suffered loss and the grief story is tedious (i was an orphan by 20, no cousins, no grandparents).... but we don't harp on about it like fakey and fleur (they should make a show together!)

Also about silly dots.. we outed another account just before santorini and that account went ghost silent, same as SD.

If your genuinely a tattler and not someone associated with the coke sniffing bellends, own it. Its great newbies come in all guns blazing for the Quickendons but there was just far too much chucked in so quick (I've gone back on SD comments and can't believe I didn't see red flags sooner)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol. My name is from the Bob Marley song ' Crazy Baldhead' but couldnt be more appropriate currently!!

Yes, I looked through her grid and that Popeye photographer's one and noticed the same style hats on both. Polly was wearing that style in a few colours and Popeye was with women wearing the same style hat. He also, by the looks of it, likes his festivals too (what with Glasto tickets being mentioned). I think it was in the last thread there was a clip of Rugrat around his mate Popeye's house and the eyes were mentioned. I think Duchess spotted it. So either are potential suspects. 🤔
oh yeah I remember this @CrazyBaldhead Its when Rugrat fucked off to watch the United match at popeys and you know the way Rugrat likes to talk to his phone and make comments aim at tattle to let us know he’s been reading the thread, think there was a few comments about his photograph mate (who he has on his stories a lot) eyes 👀 being big or whatever so Rugrat and Popeye starting saying “its the eyes” and opening their eyes wide (didn’t think it was possible they are big enough) so that was to let us know they both were reading the thread. They only make themselves look like sad bastards making tattle references on his stories, I mean do the delusional people who follow him not think “WTF is he talking about” or maybe they follow him to laugh at him because he’s a massive dickead. Anyone else be pissed off if you’re mate was recording you and youre family and you’re home and then putting it on their IG stories? Id be fuming, but popeye obviously doesn’t care because he’s willing to join in and make an asshole of himself by making remarks aimed at a gossip forum, If you ask me? If you’re willing to allowed Rugrat to record you and youre home and make references to tattle and allow Rugrat to put it on his stories well be prepared to be discussed. Oh and Popeye 👋 youre party was tragic and there was evidence of drug use, sophie left white powder in her nostrils and Rugrat put it on his stories. So there was obviously drugs in the home. What a tit party, Ive been to better children parties over the years, stick to photography Popeye, event management is really not for you mate. Stick to getting off youre head at festivals and hat collecting mate, I think popeye showed us a picture of his wife’s hat 👒 yesterday at 11.45am when Rugrat was making a dick of himself on ITV, look back at the hat picture it looks like a mans hand in Popeys house because he has allowed Rugrat to film his house and put it on his IG for all to see… Any normal man wouldnt want his home put on Rugrats IG with what 500k genuine followers? no way would I allowed someone to film me or my home and put it out for thousands of people to see. But Popeye obviously doesn’t mind. 👀❄📸🎥🤳❄👀❄❄❄❄❄❄👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 duck off and eat youre wife’s hat you asshole. A professional photographer making references at tattle, weirdo. Not good for business mate 📸

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A grown arse 'man' laying around the house unemployed and doing this tit. Get a bleeping grip you absolute wasteman!!

• Sick
  • Haha
So he's able to drive to Maidstone early enough to get to a park run.......but has to stay in a hotel the night before a 5 minute appearance on TV at almost lunchtime....if I was Doph I wouldn't be letting this one go at all

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even when I was uploading this one, my eldest son (26yrs) has just said to me "Mum, what the duck is that shite?" My son doesn't even know who he is but thinks he's an absolute desperate bleep to be doing this shite on TikTok. He called him a wasteman! 🤣

So he's able to drive to Maidstone early enough to get to a park run.......but has to stay in a hotel the night before a 5 minute appearance on TV at almost lunchtime....if I was Doph I wouldn't be letting this one go at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry, I've been busy today.... but is popeye the photographer guy because of his eyes?

And the rugrat reference? (BTW you lot are soo funny on this thread!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s buzzing because he’s on that shared insta post with AH (he must have asked her to tag him in it so it shows on his page) as it wasn’t like that at first.

He’s gone through hundreds of comments and liked/replied to so many. He actually thinks he’s gonna get a presenting job on this morning? 😂

He said Toff was his new co host so I expect he’s gonna be on this morning most days for the next few weeks? He’s actually ridiculous. He’s desperate but thankfully even if he gets new followers from all this, it will only take them 2 hours to delete him due to his excessive insta use.

Can someone please tell me why Leo is a legend compared to other kids? It’s a really weird way of describing your own kid. It’s like he loves him just because he gets him extra likes. WEIRD.
God he will be insufferable if this is happening.

I took one for the team and watched the interview that a kind Fakey had tagged....what a car crash. He was like a hyperactive child whose Christmases had all come at once. Note that he couldn't name a single camp mate that he'd remained friends with!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Either would any normal woman in a normal relationship…… but isnt she only being used as a cover for Rugrats sexuality (Gay or Bi 🤔 who cares just come out) so she doesn’t care so it’s obviously an open marriage so? Go find Eyal Flappy? oh wait hes a model based in L.A and he pied you along with that american fella 😐 but I don’t understand what Lord Farquaad is getting out of all this???? because Jake is a bleeping nobody, show of not tried to make Eyal look like a dickead and get all the attention put on you while on celebs go dating, haha she fucked up there big time, Eyal was reluctantly willing to go on a date with her until she tried to made him look like a prick and he quickly saw how she really was and said Its ok I dont to know after what ive seen you’re capable off, he also said she was loud and annoying but pretty.. fair enough she once was but she had destroyed her looks and settled for an absolute looser like Rugrat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus, he really came across desperate today. JW looked awkward. I nearly threw up with the amount of cat hair on that sofa. Filthy bastards. So he came home from the fundraiser and took Flappy and NikNak to the pub (in those hideous trousers 🤑). So staged. As for that photo of her in the pub!! What a fake smile! 🤣
View attachment 1706783View attachment 1706784
View attachment 1706785
View attachment 1706786View attachment 1706787View attachment 1706788
View attachment 1706789
View attachment 1706790
View attachment 1706791
View attachment 1706793
View attachment 1706794
View attachment 1706795
What is a legend "thought?" Thick twit. And no-one is asking about the books so stop trying to get an #ad #spon #PRproduct deal 🙄

Also, you can film yourself reading to Leo every hour of every day but nobody is gonna offer you Bedtime Stories on CBeebies. Give it up, bro!

• Haha
Sorry, I've been busy today.... but is popeye the photographer guy because of his eyes?

And the rugrat reference? (BTW you lot are soo funny on this thread!)
Rugrat = new name for Fakey
Popeye = Cocaine Dan the Photographer Man 🤣

• Haha
Jake: 'he knows the numbers 2 and 8'
He literally kept saying 8 to the 3 questions before what's after 7, of course he was going to say 8 🤣🤣

I don't understand why he's focusing on numbers when he doesn't even have a basic range of vocabulary yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I’m watching Enola Holmes 2 on Netflix and there was a song and they were all singing “who’s bay is that” and it just made me think of pop eye. My partner couldn’t understand why I found it so funny 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.