Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a legend "thought?" Thick twit. And no-one is asking about the books so stop trying to get an #ad #spon #PRproduct deal 🙄

Also, you can film yourself reading to Leo every hour of every day but nobody is gonna offer you Bedtime Stories on CBeebies. Give it up, bro!
duck me, he'd terrify the kids on CBeebies with those teeth....
He'd be forever pouting and eye bleeping the camera..🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
…first post 😁….have been following this page for a while and it’s the funniest thing I have EVER read! I absolutely can’t stand him and his passive/aggressive beggy hypocritical attitude!

Him and her have defo had a fight - she has posted her inane horse-shite for almost 24 hours now so defo she is fucked off he is out and about non-stop like a fame hungry beggy sad sack that he is!!!

She HASN’T posted
I’m just catching up but she must get pissed of all these events he is going to and staying in hotels must piss her off . He is not making any money from these events but he’s spending money on hotels they clearly dont Have . I don’t know but it seems she is realising now but it’s to late she’s married him who knows she might leave one day . I do think it’s her ad money paying the bills right now because he’s got no work apart from the odd appearance on panto x

Reactions: 24
Jake: 'he knows the numbers 2 and 8'
He literally kept saying 8 to the 3 questions before what's after 7, of course he was going to say 8 🤣🤣

I don't understand why he's focusing on numbers when he doesn't even have a basic range of vocabulary yet?
He’s just trying to prove Tattle wrong. He’s also copied Kate Lawler on more than one occasion and he’s definitely seen the videos of Noa counting and us talking about her on here. He’s the saddest prick, he lives for Tattle and everything he does revolves around things we’ve mentioned here. Like you said Leo can’t even say basic words - he calls a cat a mow mow and Jake doesn’t even correct him.

Reactions: 25
Still on Twitter whilst creaming his pants over Loverboy Chris dressed up in drag. I haven't scrubbed out the peoples' names as they need sectioning. Hopefully they get help.
Screenshot_20221105-214215~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You know how we say women who dress younger than their years is mutton dressed as lamb? Is there a saying when men do it?

Fakey must think he’s harry styles.
Good job he doesn’t walk in a pub down these ways . He would have the piss ripped out of him wearing that 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ooh he sounds bunged up tonight whilst talking over his husbands drag queen videos.

Guess there snorting away whilst Warwick in bed and Fred is at his dads.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooh he sounds bunged up tonight whilst talking over his husbands drag queen videos.

Guess there snorting away whilst Warwick in bed and Fred is at his dads.
Got her an extra bag off sniff for bleeping of overnight to London with polly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus, he really came across desperate today. JW looked awkward. I nearly threw up with the amount of cat hair on that sofa. Filthy bastards. So he came home from the fundraiser and took Flappy and NikNak to the pub (in those hideous trousers 🤑). So staged. As for that photo of her in the pub!! What a fake smile! 🤣
View attachment 1706783View attachment 1706784
View attachment 1706785
View attachment 1706786View attachment 1706787View attachment 1706788
View attachment 1706789
View attachment 1706790
View attachment 1706791
View attachment 1706793
View attachment 1706794
View attachment 1706795
Any reason he couldn’t take his wife and kid on the 5k walk? Bought her half a lager though at least

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Somebody sounds bunged up tonight. You can hear Flappy's OTT laughter in the background. 🗞❄❄ 🥃🥃
314460958_668695471564944_3293984483123647203_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Does he ever stop begging he’s embarrassing
I bet Chris is like why is he stalking the programs and tagging me and the show it they wanted you Jake they would have asked you stupid bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.