Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He literally looks like Ross from friends after his spray tan and them teeth
He’s so weird he’s gone through all of Toffs comments and liked them even though they aren’t speaking about him. He’s actually Cray cray!
if only he put that much effort into being a dad or working

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New name for the baldy wig wearing prick.
Remember in the Wolf of wall Street they called him rugrat because he wore a wig 🤣 Absolutely love that film, Jonah Hill and Di Caprio are brilliant together in it.

“Rugrat”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
New name for the baldy wig wearing prick.
Remember in the Wolf of wall Street they called him rugrat because he wore a wig 🤣 Absolutely love that film, Jonah Hill and Di Caprio are brilliant together in it.

“Rugrat”

new name for Fakey, rugrat? I’m bleeping in duchy 😂

we need a thread suggestion with the words rugrat and niknak in it 😂

I love that film @The Duchess me and mr Fredster always do Leonardo dicapro when he does his leaving speech but then back tracks and says “I’m not leaving…I’m not bleeping leaving” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does he have to make a charity event about himself.All the selfies give me the ick he just needs to feel important nothing is done without showing off 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
new name for Fakey, rugrat? I’m bleeping in duchy 😂

we need a thread suggestion with the words rugrat and niknak in it 😂

I love that film @The Duchess me and mr Fredster always do Leonardo dicapro when he does his leaving speech but then back tracks and says “I’m not bleeping leaving” 😂
Hes got a tit tattoo of a wolf, he has a kid named Leo, bit of a theme going on here 🤔 so let’s throw in Rugrat, the wig wearing asshole in the film that they take the piss out of and pull his wig off when they are on the ❄ and the ludes 😂 Jakey must like Di Caprio 😘 , he even called is kid after him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hes got a tit tattoo of a wolf, he has a kid named Leo, bit of a theme going on here 🤔 so let’s throw in Rugrat, the wig wearing asshole in the film that they piss out of and pull his wig off when they are on the ❄ and the ludes 😂 Jakey must like Di Caprio 😘 , he even called is kid after him 😂
Hahaha omg I never even thought of that, bloody hell you could be a detective you 😂 you‘re so inquisitive. When he did the ask me a question did rugrat say that wolf of wall street was in his top three films 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha omg I never even thought of that, bloody hell you could be a detective you 😂 you‘re so inquisitive. When he did the ask me a question did rugrat say that wolf of wall street was in his top three films 😂
🕵️‍♀️ haha OMG I think he did? was that in the last thread when he was “interviewing” himself before doing his 10 minutes on that tit friends the musical?

• Haha
🕵️‍♀️ haha OMG I think he did? was that in the last thread when he was “interviewing” himself before doing his 10 minutes on that tit friends the musical?
Yes I am sure he did, before sillydot came and tried to disassemble the Fakeys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soo I'm thinking panto is paying for the Maldives holiday, same as panto paid for the New York holiday.

This Gifted loft conversion is taking its sweet ass time.

Vlogs uploaded yet?

Fakey.. I speak on behalf of everyone.

No one gives a flying duck what numbers Leo knows. Teach him in private and give him your full attention for once the he might actually know more.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hare people showing kids in the bath does this prick have any respect 😡Leo is not advanced for his age baldy move on it’s so boring.Sharing his dancing video with Alison on Twitter god he milks everything to death.Be best lol of the year if his this morning cringe I’m a celebrity a one off seeing zelda all giddy.Bet he’s stalking toff trying to make it a regular gig.If he is on only two weeks and these arseholes are definitely struggling financially 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly this..... "film me soph, I'll get the boy out the car and act all natural then walk away, get me good angle soph"..... Even ballsed that up the pair of amateurs 😂
Did everyone read that in prats voice 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Hare people showing kids in the bath does this prick have any respect 😡Leo is not advanced for his age baldy move on it’s so boring.Sharing his dancing video with Alison on Twitter god he milks everything to death.Be best lol of the year if his this morning cringe I’m a celebrity a one off seeing zelda all giddy.Bet he’s stalking toff trying to make it a regular gig.If he is on only two weeks and these arseholes are definitely struggling financially 👏🏼
I honestly don’t give a tit if Rugrat is on This Morning doing IAC , it just gives us more content to laugh at him because you know he will make an arse of himself but is that not Peter Andres and Toff’s gig, they don’t need a third wheel like Fakey???

Yes I am sure he did, before sillydot came and tried to disassemble the Fakeys 🤣
sillydot made a terrible attempt at trying to disassemble the Fakeys 😂 He will NEVER WORK AT ITV EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Rugrat is on ITV the next day 😂 but we outed him the night before just after he was getting his imaginary “glasto” tickets that sold out in 23 minutes 🤣 red flag psyco alert 🚩 They are still spying on the thread 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I honestly don’t give a tit if Rugrat is on This Morning doing IAC , it just gives us more content to laugh at him because you know he will make an arse of himself but is that not Peter Andres and Toff’s gig, they don’t need a third wheel like Fakey???

sillydot made a terrible attempt at trying to disassemble the Fakeys 😂 He will NEVER WORK IN ITV EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! red flag psyco alert 🚩 They are still spying on the thread 😂
I reckon it's either Dan, Dan, the bulging eyes man (photographer) or Polly put the kettle on (the mistress) . 🤣🤣

• Haha
if you’re reading this rugrat you’re a massive prick and you’ll never come between us Fakeys ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WTF is this? Another pet hate of mine - filming a child in the bath. Put down your bleeping phone Rugrat and stop filming NikNak. The child is nearly two. He is badly delayed. Get him looked at ffs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.