Jake Quickenden #43 Beggy McBeg's not right in the head. Do us a favour and get off our thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he asked Joe Wicks for any recommendations on what to do in the Maldives as Joe has just returned from a working holiday from there (note JW did take his wife and kids with him) oh sorry I forgot they’re not going anymore so no point 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is his loft conversion getting on? Isn't that the bullshit reason that was given for postponing the honeymoon 🤔
Man's a prick
A fleshcrawling prick

• Haha
  • Heart
…first post 😁….have been following this page for a while and it’s the funniest thing I have EVER read! I absolutely can’t stand him and his passive/aggressive beggy hypocritical attitude!

Him and her have defo had a fight - she has posted her inane horse-shite for almost 24 hours now so defo she is fucked off he is out and about non-stop like a fame hungry beggy sad sack that he is!!!

She HASN’T posted

Reactions: 14
How is his loft conversion getting on? Isn't that the bullshit reason that was given for postponing the honeymoon 🤔
Man's a prick
A fleshcrawling prick
No the bullshit reason for cancelling the Maldives was the weather 🤥 then flappy said it has worked out well because the loft conversion had been put back and is now being done when they were meant to be on honeymoon 🙄 if you believe that, you’ll believe anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Man's a prick
A fleshcrawling prick
apparently the loft conversion is still happening in LF’s and Fakeys heads 🤥 but we are still waiting for it to actually happen. The Maldives is “on hold” due to “weather” being crap in November there but google says otherwise, the prickenden’s are saying they are putting it back to February now I think because of the “weather”🤥 more like they are on the beg or are skint. Lieing, begging cunts. Hows the marbe coffee table hunt going Lord Farquaad? What happened to your Next wooden nest of coffee tables??? still in the box ready to be returned because you are not getting a free marble table you beggy cunts ✌ the bleeping economy is in the middle of a massive crisis and this woman is begging for a coffee table, not just any coffee table mind you, it must be a marble one, my god.

• Haha
  • Heart
As my Grandma always said cut your coat according to your cloth
They will be bankrupt before long
He needs to get a career and an income and stop pissing about thinking he is a celebrity

You know you reached rock bottom when twats like Andre and Joe Wicks are embarassed to be seen with you

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wtf is he wearing those trousers what a joke.See flappy’s back got over the latest argument boy these two are the most annoying irrelevant z listers on Instagram.
BA4FD6D8-509A-4047-8791-F35F92715086.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wtf is he wearing those trousers what a joke.See flappy’s back got over the latest argument boy these two are the most annoying irrelevant z listers on Instagram.View attachment 1706782
You know how we say women who dress younger than their years is mutton dressed as lamb? Is there a saying when men do it?

Fakey must think he’s harry styles.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus, he really came across desperate today. JW looked awkward. I nearly threw up with the amount of cat hair on that sofa. Filthy bastards. So he came home from the fundraiser and took Flappy and NikNak to the pub (in those hideous trousers 🤑). So staged. As for that photo of her in the pub!! What a fake smile! 🤣
314120693_1315601715858326_4113298796932533951_n.jpg
314262438_140190885438953_1894386844277134274_n.jpg

314352443_791028899014925_2732070069629521139_n.jpg
313935444_883666042793462_849424424355746065_n.jpg
313924563_692965821922579_8368542450385765707_n.jpg

314380646_488926979868664_4878195717394735911_n.jpg

314367239_639217211020103_3235647343962810286_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Jesus, he really came across desperate today. JW looked awkward. I nearly threw up with the amount of cat hair on that sofa. Filthy bastards. So he came home from the fundraiser and took Flappy and NikNak to the pub (in those hideous trousers 🤑). So staged. As for that photo of her in the pub!! What a fake smile! 🤣
View attachment 1706783View attachment 1706784
View attachment 1706785
View attachment 1706786View attachment 1706787View attachment 1706788
View attachment 1706789
View attachment 1706790
View attachment 1706791
View attachment 1706793
View attachment 1706794
View attachment 1706795
That video of Leo as well looking in the mirror in the kitchen. That mirror was of dust and just looked filthy. Scruffy bastards 🤮

Thanks for posting on here, I got freaked out after when he messaged coco and blocked them both.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The posts from the pub have really grinded my gears. Look at him performance parenting and posting links to flash cards when thst child is constantly exposed to a screen, literally from the second he opens his eyes in the morning.
Some advice Fakey, better to focus on key, important first words rather than numbers, colours etc. Label, name and help him to build his vocabulary of actual words (not just animal sounds). Don't just perform with cards when you have an audience, and don't read to him to make a passive aggressive point to Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s buzzing because he’s on that shared insta post with AH (he must have asked her to tag him in it so it shows on his page) as it wasn’t like that at first.

He’s gone through hundreds of comments and liked/replied to so many. He actually thinks he’s gonna get a presenting job on this morning? 😂

He said Toff was his new co host so I expect he’s gonna be on this morning most days for the next few weeks? He’s actually ridiculous. He’s desperate but thankfully even if he gets new followers from all this, it will only take them 2 hours to delete him due to his excessive insta use.

Can someone please tell me why Leo is a legend compared to other kids? It’s a really weird way of describing your own kid. It’s like he loves him just because he gets him extra likes. WEIRD.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Anyone that thinks QJQ should be presenting on TV must shovel as much ❄ up their nose than he does 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Wtf is he wearing those trousers what a joke.See flappy’s back got over the latest argument boy these two are the most annoying irrelevant z listers on Instagram.View attachment 1706782
Those bleeping trouser’s omg 😂 and Flaps thinks she’s a fashionista 🤣 sorry to tell you Flappy but you really shouldn’t be giving style or fashion advice when you’re married to someone who has zero sense of fashion or style, maybe give youre Rugrat husband some style advice first because I don’t think any fashion brands will take you seriously when you’re married to him, if Im honest you would probably get more fashion work if you were not married to that twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This might be interesting to some and not others haha sorry I always go off topic.

I only know this from someone telling me from work. She said that she use to go out with someone who knows Jimmy Bullard, I think it was when he was still playing football and she tagged a long on a few nights out with them and knew him quite well.

If people know who he is and know of him Jimmy comes across as a joker, a jack the lad type of person. Now she told me this pre-covid so it was around 2019, but she said Jimmy is not a very nice person, very passive aggressive, intimidating and he has the “do you know who I am?”attitude and always wants the attention on him.

Sound familiar? Although I don’t agree if that is true with Jimmy Bullard being like that but you can see why he was asking what Fakey is famous for as Bullard was a decent footballer but what I know about Fakey now and how he is, it’s no wonder they both clashed eventually in the jungle. At the time when Bullard got voted off from IAC I had just got married as well and remember being really shocked because I thought he would win it.
Birds of a feather and all that...... Obviously why Prickenden gravitated towards him. Two pricks together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s buzzing because he’s on that shared insta post with AH (he must have asked her to tag him in it so it shows on his page) as it wasn’t like that at first.

He’s gone through hundreds of comments and liked/replied to so many. He actually thinks he’s gonna get a presenting job on this morning? 😂

He said Toff was his new co host so I expect he’s gonna be on this morning most days for the next few weeks? He’s actually ridiculous. He’s desperate but thankfully even if he gets new followers from all this, it will only take them 2 hours to delete him due to his excessive insta use.

Can someone please tell me why Leo is a legend compared to other kids? It’s a really weird way of describing your own kid. It’s like he loves him just because he gets him extra likes. WEIRD.
I think Leo is seen as a legend to his dick head Dad because he’s his spawn, as Fakey thinks he’s gods gift to life he obviously thinks his son is the exact same.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Him GIVING Doph his phone to film him being the doting father carrying his child into the pub.....but yeah wanted it back quickly didn't you Jakey boy....wonder what she might find eh?
Exactly this..... "film me soph, I'll get the boy out the car and act all natural then walk away, get me good angle soph"..... Even ballsed that up the pair of amateurs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly this..... "film me soph, I'll get the boy out the car and act all natural then walk away, get me good angle soph"..... Even ballsed that up the pair of amateurs 😂
Hahahaha also…. Don‘t get my bald patch as well Soph because I can’t take my top off to deflect off my big bald head 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He will be buzzing thinking he’s popular again and the stories with Alison and joe just shows how desperate he is.So his huge news was like a fart in a spacesuit let’s hope he’s not going back on this morning as he’s got the personality of my big toe.Said Leo full of cold the other day where’s his coat wanker.What’s he got lined up for work until panto watch the anxiety posts appear on repeat🙄Flappy really embarrassing how many times she said going yo upload on my new page 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s so weird he’s gone through all of Toffs comments and liked them even though they aren’t speaking about him. He’s actually Cray cray!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.