Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that he was gurning and pulling Les Dawson faces. Poor kid.

Kate Lawler's daughter Noa is very advanced for her age. You'd never guess that she's only two weeks older than Leo.
To be honest I don’t like Kate but she doesn’t put a phone in her kids face 24/7 like Jake . He’s wierd he needs a life . His hands attached to that phone all day .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be honest I don’t like Kate but she doesn’t put a phone in her kids face 24/7 like Jake . He’s wierd he needs a life . His hands attached to that phone all day .
I think it's because Kate and Boj have actual jobs and don't rely on the gram as their main source of income. I don't know why because I think children should grow up in a Liberal, relaxed environment, but something in the pit of my tummy gives me the ick when he has Leo climbing all the over his naked chest while he eye fucks the camera.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Not only is he teaching his kid to call a cat a Meow Meow but he’s also teaching him to stick his face right into the cat’s. Stupid idiot. The cat will wonder what the duck is going on one day and will lash out and scratch Leo in the face and it’ll be his stupid dad’s fault.
Somebody said further up the thread that their child can sing twinkle twinkle little star and honestly, although children develop at different rates, that is around where he should be. He’s almost 2 and can’t even name animals. At Leo’s age, my little one could count to 20 and knew her alphabet. Jake needs to get off his arse and start teaching him properly (instead of chucking him with anybody for “me” time). He’s still at the stage where Jake points to animals in a book and Leo makes the noise they make. My daughter was doing that kind of thing at 12 months!

He’s just uploaded a story where he holds up a lion figure and says “What’s this?”and Leo says “A Rar Rar” to which Jake replies something like “Yeah Rar Rar”. No Jake. It’s not a rar rar. It’s a LION. In 18 months time, they’ll start teaching Leo phonics at his nursery to get him ready for school and he can’t even say “Lion” and he’s almost 2! Stop using him for content, sit with him and teach him properly!
Completely agree. This is a silly way of teaching a toddler. He should either be asking “what animal is this?” (ie a lion) or asking “what sound does a lion make?”

I think it's because Kate and Boj have actual jobs and don't rely on the gram as their main source of income. I don't know why because I think children should grow up in a Liberal, relaxed environment, but something in the pit of my tummy gives me the ick when he has Leo climbing all the over his naked chest while he eye fucks the camera.
It’s so wierd and it’s wierd that he actually thinks people want to watch this tit .
pits Sunday morning me my husband and baby have woke up and had breakfast my husband bathed our baby and we are now off out for a walk and then carvery .at no point ha Amy husband been on his phone . It’s not normal how much Jake uses that phone and how much he films his child in moments that simply don’t need filming . Leo doesn’t even look at his dad he looks at the phone and that’s so sad to see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Completely agree. This is a silly way of teaching a toddler. He should either be asking “what animal is this?” (ie a lion) or asking “what sound does a lion make?”
Let’s face it he’s a tit dad and it shows and she’s a tit mother for allowing it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He's so awkward and forced with Leo its hard to watch. Constantly eyeing himself in the phone and performing (not performance parenting though, he'd have to actually parent for that). Showing the world how clever Leo is - he should be playing naturally with him, commenting and pointing out new things in everyday situations. Not set up with a phone running to capture it for insta content.

I can just imagine what he's like out in public with him. Attention seeking, screeching at the top of his lungs and putting on a show of Best. Dad. Ever. Reducing screen time for a child under 2 would be a start

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also instead of spending all that money on themselves for Halloween to go to a boring AF house party why didn't they get Fred a decent costume and or have his face made up? Why? Cos they're a pair of selfish immature cunts.
Absolutely, I’m not saying parents should do everything with their kids but why couldn’t they of gone to a Halloween party as a family? Instead he parted with probably the best part of £50 to get his make up done which he then had to say who he was supposed to be as no one knew, sit wearing it all day to go to a house with about 6 people there and zero atmosphere and that’s leaving out he got the theme wrong or knowing him all out ignored it for attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we take a moment to appreciate the perfect placement of the witches hat on my Sue pollard avatar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Agree with Leo not being where he should be development wise. Thank god he goes to nursery as at least they will be doing developmental stuff with him. I would imagine this kid has very little adult interaction or play time with either parent. He’s probably given a load of toys to sit with while parents watch their phones or let him get on with it. It’s vital in the the first 5 years to have that eye to eye contact and get Leo to see how your mouth moves to copy words and language. They need to sit down and play with him (yep it’s a bit boring when you’re an adult) and then talk through play, eg oh look at the lion’s yellow mane, that’s the mane this bit here. Oh I wonder what might happen if we roll this ball, oh look it gets faster, this feels so soft oh but this buts bumpy, can you feel it? Etc etc.
Exploring textures, getting out into the leaves, picking them up, squashing them, printing with them with paint, tipping water in and out of containers. Nothing that costs a lot of money, just spending proper time with the kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
More Halloween photos 😴😴😴😴 did he just say on his stories that he’s got a few weeks off and then panto followed by busy, busy, busy? If he thinks having 2 and a half weeks work for the rest of the year makes him busy, he really does need to get his head out of his arse and join the real world. He’s going to be manic from now til panto unless he gets some ads to do or events to go to. Wouldn’t be surprised if that footy match he’s playing in get called off for lack of interest 🤭 Loft extension starts in the next couple of weeks so that will be nice for the workmen having him film them 24/7 cos he’s got duck else to do with his time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Makes you wonder what some of these influencers kids will think when they're older, having their whole life documented for the world to see with no consent from them.

Reactions: 21
Haha@got a few weeks off before panto.His life one big day off boy he’s going to be boring us to death with daily updates of Leo and the cat👀Keep grafting mate as those bills getting bigger by the day and razors Tesco and glasses direct pay enough for a McDonald’s drive threw.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Busy busy busy is he for real,2 weeks work left this year and nothing for next year ,time to get realistic and get a proper job

Reactions: 20
My eldest is nearly a teen now and absolutely will not let me post pictures of them on social media and I respect that . I’ve never shared pictures of him growing up like Jake does though . He’s shared pictures showing him how to put a plastic bag on his head . Head shared pictures of him on the fooor with his own tit all over the carpet . He’s shared pictures of him exposed in the bath .

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Just no what a wanker playing dress up.Go buy your child some clothes his shoes are rank his clothes even worse and as for that hair of his No words😡
E50F7CD3-FE17-4DFE-99CD-9DA53114D8DB.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Just no what a wanker playing dress up.Go buy your child some clothes his shoes are rank his clothes even worse and as for that hair of his No words😡View attachment 1690254
And I suppose anyone who clicks "not really" will be deemed a Tattle troll and will receive a special message from QJQ in their inbox :

"Hey bro!! It's just a jacket, no need for the hate!! I'm messaging you to say I don't care if you don't like it, you must be having a bad day and I hope your life gets better mate!! Tattle is a load of poo, be kind instead.
p.s. I really don't care about your opinion. I'm not bothered AT ALL bro!! xx"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Did Flapz Akimbo go out last night? I'm wondering whether she did as it's very unlike her not to be parading around in her outfit and doing peace signs with her tongue sticking out. Also, did the cat just sick that up? 🤢
313112264_139408708595914_7247007485287015267_n.jpg
313338989_818242656175468_3491494371224845376_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.