Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally when Flappy goes out with the girls, like him she’s on her phone all night documenting it and definitely does a mirror selfie to show us what delightful outfit she’s wearing 🙄 Last night nothing. I actually wonder if this is another bullshit story made up by the pair of them to prove to us he can actually look after his own child by himself. Where in fact she was home but just keeping out the way 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll wait for her to post something now today to prove me wrong 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm so confused, so he's messaging random blocked people to see of they know about tattle? Surely that will just direct them here?
And wtf is going on with Leo he's looking more girly by the day. Kate lawlers girl is of similar age and she's as bright as a button. I know you're not meant to compare kids but he needs checking
Exactly. These dumbarse Instagrammers are thick as duck. They naively read their own threads, can't cope with it, then start accusing people and all those that have no idea about tattle suddenly do. It's how I came to tattle.

Also instead of spending all that money on themselves for Halloween to go to a boring AF house party why didn't they get Fred a decent costume and or have his face made up? Why? Cos they're a pair of selfish immature cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All these influencers are happy with people blowing smoke up their arse but as soon as there is a whiff of negativity they cry troll and MH. They all wheel out Caroline Flack’s death as a bleeping cover for their crappy behaviour. Wish the lot of them would duck off.
They post every boring aspect of their lives from aff ads to their latest bowel movement. They all pimp their kids out for sm. I unfollowed so many influencers because I realised they are all a bunch of cunts.
Fake can message people and cry troll but he comes here and reads.
So who is really trolling who🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Selfies and filming in bed as usual! bleeping boring.

I’ve got very few people on Instagram but I’ve noticed everyone is using it less and less. I don’t know how these two vacuous idiots will cope when it keeps getting quieter. His tik tok likes are tit as well so can’t even move over to there.

Good morning boring fakey, are you going to send more generic messages to blocked users about Tattle? Hopefully some people he’s messaged won’t have heard of it and they will come over and join us. Please never bother to say that the “haters” don’t bother you again as they obviously do if you are randomly messaging people about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is he not off to his one night only friends gig soon as he’s so boring it’s same tit different day.Teaching Leo to call the cat a now now no wonder he’s delayed😡She shares a photo he shares the photo my god how desperate are these two.Is it a bike ride gym photo or even hello fresh I’m so excited to see🙄More cooking lessons from zelda the chip maker this whole family need to be out in the 🗑

Reactions: 21
Selfies and filming in bed as usual! bleeping boring.

I’ve got very few people on Instagram but I’ve noticed everyone is using it less and less. I don’t know how these two vacuous idiots will cope when it keeps getting quieter. His tik tok likes are tit as well so can’t even move over to there.

Good morning boring fakey, are you going to send more generic messages to blocked users about Tattle? Hopefully some people he’s messaged won’t have heard of it and they will come over and join us. Please never bother to say that the “haters” don’t bother you again as they obviously do if you are randomly messaging people about it.
I’ve noticed this with insta as well. ‘Celebs’ also aren’t getting anywhere near the likes, comments and views they once did. I think people genuinely are getting sick of the ‘influencer’ culture. Let’s be honest Facebook is nowhere near as popular as it was years ago and insta will go the same way. How these two will cope when this happens Christ knows. While he’s already eyefucking his camera this morning, there’s her in the background scrolling on her phone as usual 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Covid had a huge impact on insta as a lot of the influencers couldn’t go in holiday every 5 mins and also many of them were openly flouting the lockdown so a lot realised how vacuous and pointless following them was. They add little to society and just take.

I think Covid had a huge impact on insta as a lot of the influencers couldn’t go in holiday every 5 mins and also many of them were openly flouting the lockdown so a lot realised how vacuous and pointless following them was. They add little to society and just take.
Also with the cost of living crisis as well, the last thing people want to see is ‘influencers’ getting paid for trying to flog stuff they obviously don’t even use and bragging about getting items gifted. Olivia Bowen is dreadful for this. Her whole social media is basically ad after ad after ad and she’s so disingenuous about it. Fakey & Flappy would cut their limbs off to get given the same amount of insta ‘work’ that OB does 🤢

Is he not off to his one night only friends gig soon as he’s so boring it’s same tit different day.Teaching Leo to call the cat a now now no wonder he’s delayed😡She shares a photo he shares the photo my god how desperate are these two.Is it a bike ride gym photo or even hello fresh I’m so excited to see🙄More cooking lessons from zelda the chip maker this whole family need to be out in the 🗑
Not only is he teaching his kid to call a cat a Meow Meow but he’s also teaching him to stick his face right into the cat’s. Stupid idiot. The cat will wonder what the duck is going on one day and will lash out and scratch Leo in the face and it’ll be his stupid dad’s fault.
Somebody said further up the thread that their child can sing twinkle twinkle little star and honestly, although children develop at different rates, that is around where he should be. He’s almost 2 and can’t even name animals. At Leo’s age, my little one could count to 20 and knew her alphabet. Jake needs to get off his arse and start teaching him properly (instead of chucking him with anybody for “me” time). He’s still at the stage where Jake points to animals in a book and Leo makes the noise they make. My daughter was doing that kind of thing at 12 months!

He’s just uploaded a story where he holds up a lion figure and says “What’s this?”and Leo says “A Rar Rar” to which Jake replies something like “Yeah Rar Rar”. No Jake. It’s not a rar rar. It’s a LION. In 18 months time, they’ll start teaching Leo phonics at his nursery to get him ready for school and he can’t even say “Lion” and he’s almost 2! Stop using him for content, sit with him and teach him properly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
What a bleeping wierdo he actually is

why the tuck is he looking at the camera why playing with his child I don’t care anymore I’m gonna say it

he needs a bleeping god damn life he’s absolutely pathetic that child doesn’t even know who his dad is he probably think it’s his phone . Why does he think everybody on Instagram wants to see him having a normal moment playing with his child I mean watching his child play because he’s to busy eye tucking his phone

he’s a absolute freak 🤢🤢 is he not tucking embarrassed with the way he tucking acts at all . And just admit your gay already it’s boring watching you fake it bleeping head !!!
The reel where Leo is drinking from his bottle on Fakey's chest - how strange are his facial expressions. What's going on there? Someone else mentioned Kate Lawler's daughter Noa - also subjected to endless 'for the gram reels.' But she is talking, bright as a button, expressive face, engages with people around her.

He seems so unresponsive & you rarely see him engage with his dad. Fakey has obviously been on here, as he keeps forcing Leo to say words & then saying how clever he is. But those expressions while he had his bottle were bizarre.

Reactions: 23
It’s really sad that he talks to Leo through the camera & Leo responds looking at the camera rather than his dad 😪 really horrible fake self centred people

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s obvious he’s delayed . We know Jake reads here daily yet he will never admit his child is delayed or get him the help the poor kid needs . jakes more interested about making baby number 2 because Leo isn’t bringing him the attention and content he wanted . He fails to realise nobody gives a tit about his kids . Sophie is ruining her life with him but she’s to blinded to see it he will dump her in a couple years time and she will be left with multiple kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Bring on the anxiety he’s got a twenty minute job today at the tit production friendsical 😂😂

Just a reminder how skint Jake is he’s dressing up like this because he’s got no work lined up at all 😂😂😂

Well that’s his Christmas Eve with his family out the window ….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔 What a cock he is talking to his son like that no wonder he is backwards like him. No idea about parenting get off the bleeping phone.. idiot .. 2 years old can't talk, moody looking all the time, and allowing the cat to kiss him on the mouth just shows you his mentality....backwards...prize bleep old ugly billy no marks fucker you are getting it this morning ...text me you bleep I am waiting...❄🥴..

• Haha
The reel where Leo is drinking from his bottle on Fakey's chest - how strange are his facial expressions. What's going on there? Someone else mentioned Kate Lawler's daughter Noa - also subjected to endless 'for the gram reels.' But she is talking, bright as a button, expressive face, engages with people around her.

He seems so unresponsive & you rarely see him engage with his dad. Fakey has obviously been on here, as he keeps forcing Leo to say words & then saying how clever he is. But those expressions while he had his bottle were bizarre.
I noticed that he was gurning and pulling Les Dawson faces. Poor kid.

Kate Lawler's daughter Noa is very advanced for her age. You'd never guess that she's only two weeks older than Leo.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.