Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He blocked me ages ago when SAS who dare wins was on and he was in it about 100 people commented who is he 😂 all I did was say a xfactor reject and I was doxed then blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
He blocked me ages ago when SAS who dare wins was on and he was in it about 100 people commented who is he 😂 all I did was say a xfactor reject and I was doxed then blocked 😂
You didn’t lie though did you? The first time he didn’t even get through to lives and then the second attempt he lasted what? Three weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd love him to message me. Come on knob head if you think you're hard enough.
Me too..I've coughed up scarier things than this bleep ...

That kids helmet does not fit in the slightest
He's got a helmet for a dad too ....

Anyone know why he always has his top off 😂🤢
Because he thinks he's Colchesters answer to Chris Hemsworth....

Talking out of her lower dentures, too😖😖😖... jaw jaw jaw..........blah blah😖😖😖 View attachment 1688708
With those glasses, if she put one of those fuzzy coats on that's all the rage, she'd look like the wee bear off Bo selecta....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree with everyone else who said he’s sent out a load of messages to his blocked list. Imagine you weren’t on tattle and you’d been blocked for just calling him a twit and then you get some weird message months later saying I hear you’ve been slagging me off on tattle 😂 If you’d never heard of tattle you’d think wtf is he on about? He’s a paranoid mess, as if he’s spent his Saturday doing this. He’s losing the plot.
As we say here “paranoia will destroy ya” …. he’s doing himself no favours reading here and directly contacting tattlers now??? The scumbag junkie duck. The bleep can’t handle a little come down ❄ bleedin pussy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s sharing once again my beautiful son ffs every child is beautiful to the parents give it a rest you are so bleeping boring🙄She then shares a picture of Freddy my god are they in competition or she trying to say something?Boring dull running out of ideas to stay relevant when in reality stalker jakey you are way down on anyones radar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
E77BCA13-7D11-4D24-AC37-C5D945A71D31.png
Excuse me, but why the duck is he wittering on about how expensive childcare is? Jake, YOU AND YOUR WIFE DON’T WORK! You do not need to put your child in childcare because he isn’t even 2 and (I’ll say this again) NEITHER OF YOU WORK. Try being a single working parent who has to pay for school clubs etc just so you can go out and do a proper day’s work. You pay for childcare so you can go and take selfies in the gym or film yourselves making a Hello Fresh Lasagne. I’ll say this again: NEITHER OF YOU WORK. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR CHILDCARE. Hope this helps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 1689016Excuse me, but why the duck is he wittering on about how expensive childcare is? Jake, YOU AND YOUR WIFE DON’T WORK! You do not need to put your child in childcare because he isn’t even 2 and (I’ll say this again) NEITHER OF YOU WORK. Try being a single working parent who has to pay for school clubs etc just so you can go out and do a proper day’s work. You pay for childcare so you can go and take selfies in the gym or film yourselves making a Hello Fresh Lasagne. I’ll say this again: NEITHER OF YOU WORK. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR CHILDCARE. Hope this helps.
Oh duck off your wife and mum do your child care anyway whilst you eye duck yourself in the gym.

show us a 24 hour diary of looking after your son

View attachment 1689016Excuse me, but why the duck is he wittering on about how expensive childcare is? Jake, YOU AND YOUR WIFE DON’T WORK! You do not need to put your child in childcare because he isn’t even 2 and (I’ll say this again) NEITHER OF YOU WORK. Try being a single working parent who has to pay for school clubs etc just so you can go out and do a proper day’s work. You pay for childcare so you can go and take selfies in the gym or film yourselves making a Hello Fresh Lasagne. I’ll say this again: NEITHER OF YOU WORK. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR CHILDCARE. Hope this helps.
Poor Sophie needs a PA she’s so rushed off her feet looking after her three children. One that works away most the time. The other that’s in nursery most the time and the other that is with his dad most the time. The poor bleeping snowflake. It’s hard work taking pictures of outfit of the day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm so confused, so he's messaging random blocked people to see of they know about tattle? Surely that will just direct them here?
And wtf is going on with Leo he's looking more girly by the day. Kate lawlers girl is of similar age and she's as bright as a button. I know you're not meant to compare kids but he needs checking

Reactions: 29
He’s sharing once again my beautiful son ffs every child is beautiful to the parents give it a rest you are so bleeping boring🙄She then shares a picture of Freddy my god are they in competition or she trying to say something?Boring dull running out of ideas to stay relevant when in reality stalker jakey you are way down on anyones radar.
You know what god I love my kids but for duck sake they are little fuckers and far from cute half the time and ny god I couldn't think of anything worst than talking about them 24/7 . Is this the only content the prick has now ? We get it for rfuck sake he thinks his Spud is cute and he changed his life blah blah bleeping blah ....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry I'm a div but this thread moves quicker than Usain Bolt. The snitch business. So was that message from the snitch to Fake or Fake to the snitch?

It makes me feel sick.

Doesn't he know one of the sexiest things is a man in a shirt with a few buttons undone, giving a glimpse of chest? Us ladies like to use our imagination (yes I know my avatar is Alex Turner wearing only a waistcoat, but he's allowed lol)
I'm thinking he went through his blocked users list and found me that way. I'm still incredulous that Jake Quickenden, who thinks he's far more relevant than he actually is took time out of his day to send me a passive aggressive direct message on IG. Its totally bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are we supposed to be impressed by that video of him reading the animal book with Leo? The kid barely said anything he just made random noises. Your son is delayed Jake - maybe take him to see someone instead of trying (and failing) to prove Tattle wrong. My daughter is younger than Leo and she can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - poor Leo can’t even say dog. People keep mentioning Kate Lawler’s daughter, can’t stand Kate but Noa is so bright and animated, she actually acts like a little toddler as oppose to Leo who still comes across as a 9 month old baby. I know we take the piss and he is an ugly gormless little brat (sorry not sorry) but I do feel bad for him. Not his fault at all.

Reactions: 26
Just go on ASA website and go on make a complaint and self explanatory from there on. Screenshot everything you can. Honestly only takes a couple of minutes ❤❤❤
Brilliant. Thank you!! 😘

So Flapz Akimbo posted a photo of Fred and he posted one of 'My beautiful boy'. I think a DNA test might be arranged to confirm that one!

I'm just watching David Brent: Life on the Road and laughing a bit too much!! 🤣
312988633_905573313780638_3762991043162251097_n.jpg
310094777_1092380374801779_5578827408895275255_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm thinking he went through his blocked users list and found me that way. I'm still incredulous that Jake Quickenden, who thinks he's far more relevant than he actually is took time out of his day to send me a passive aggressive direct message on IG. Its totally bizarre.
He needs therapy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.