Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry I'm a div but this thread moves quicker than Usain Bolt. The snitch business. So was that message from the snitch to Fake or Fake to the snitch?

Anyone know why he always has his top off 😂🤢
It makes me feel sick.

Because he believes he’s gods gift, which he most certainly is not 😂
Doesn't he know one of the sexiest things is a man in a shirt with a few buttons undone, giving a glimpse of chest? Us ladies like to use our imagination (yes I know my avatar is Alex Turner wearing only a waistcoat, but he's allowed lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry I'm a div but this thread moves quicker than Usain Bolt. The snitch business. So was that message from the snitch to Fake or Fake to the snitch?

It makes me feel sick.

Doesn't he know one of the sexiest things is a man in a shirt with a few buttons undone, giving a glimpse of chest? Us ladies like to use our imagination (yes I know my avatar is Alex Turner wearing only a waistcoat, but he's allowed lol)
the message was from fakey to someone on here saying a ‘snitch’ had messaged fakey to tell them the member on here was slagging him off. So basically fakey is deluded and is messaging his blocked list saying he knows you slag me off on tattle as the member on here was already blocked by fakey

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Flappy's doing it now!!! 🤣
View attachment 1688548

So Flapz Akimbo is out tonight and here comes Father of the Year again!
View attachment 1688589
View attachment 1688590
View attachment 1688591
What a bleeping wierdo he actually is

why the tuck is he looking at the camera why playing with his child I don’t care anymore I’m gonna say it

he needs a bleeping god damn life he’s absolutely pathetic that child doesn’t even know who his dad is he probably think it’s his phone . Why does he think everybody on Instagram wants to see him having a normal moment playing with his child I mean watching his child play because he’s to busy eye tucking his phone

he’s a absolute freak 🤢🤢 is he not tucking embarrassed with the way he tucking acts at all . And just admit your gay already it’s boring watching you fake it bleeping head !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

It makes me feel sick.

There is no such thing as a “tattle snitch”, Fakey DM’ed a regular poster on the thread pretending someone had “snitched” on them to say they were slagging him off on tattle so he was blocking them but they were already blocked so fakey unblocked them to send the direct message as the tattle poster did not have fakey blocked and why should they? its an anonymous gossip site, so we think fakey is going through his blocked list and has probably sent out a load of these generic direct messages the absolute looser, tattle has obviously gotten to him and his “flappy cornbeef curtains on show wife” this week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
the message was from fakey to someone on here saying a ‘snitch’ had messaged fakey to tell them the member on here was slagging him off. So basically fakey is deluded and is messaging his blocked list saying he knows you slag me off on tattle as the member on here was already blocked by fakey
Thank you. Ffs that is the whole point of Tattle. He needs to get over himself.

Reactions: 17
Air Frier Classes with Zelda and her tit chips! We think we'll pass!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wtf? I just threw up a little in my mouth!

What a bleeping wierdo he actually is

why the tuck is he looking at the camera why playing with his child I don’t care anymore I’m gonna say it

he needs a bleeping god damn life he’s absolutely pathetic that child doesn’t even know who his dad is he probably think it’s his phone . Why does he think everybody on Instagram wants to see him having a normal moment playing with his child I mean watching his child play because he’s to busy eye tucking his phone

he’s a absolute freak 🤢🤢 is he not tucking embarrassed with the way he tucking acts at all . And just admit your gay already it’s boring watching you fake it bleeping head !!!
It's pure creepy thw way he does it too, like pay attention to your child ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with everyone else who said he’s sent out a load of messages to his blocked list. Imagine you weren’t on tattle and you’d been blocked for just calling him a twit and then you get some weird message months later saying I hear you’ve been slagging me off on tattle 😂 If you’d never heard of tattle you’d think wtf is he on about? He’s a paranoid mess, as if he’s spent his Saturday doing this. He’s losing the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's taken a leaf out of Ashley James book. She did the exact same thing cos someone reported her to social sevices, and came up trumps. Proper put the frighteners on someone posting on her thread. They were scared stiff she was gonna turn up to their house as she said she knew where they lived etc. Of course its a load of old tit but some people get spooked by this bullshit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
As a former chippy girl I’m ashamed of those and did she just say chinky chips?
“I did cut them thick though because I like chinky chips”

Tbh it could have been a slip of the tongue and she meant chunky. I’ve never had chips from a Chinese takeaway - are they notoriously thick chips?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd love him to message me. Come on knob head if you think you're hard enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“I did cut them thick though because I like chinky chips”

Tbh it could have been a slip of the tongue and she meant chunky. I’ve never had chips from a Chinese takeaway - are they notoriously thick chips?
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt she meant chunky. The Chinese near me chips are like crispier oven chips. Maybe hers serves chunky chips everything is either a mystery or drama with that woman. She’s managed to burn raw potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔Was going to get an Air Fryer but not now I don't like the look of those chips I would rather do mine in my top oven..

🐔I hope he sends me a message the bald headed bleep..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine his block list.After a few people said Leo looks sunburned they blocked everyone.That child is suntanned which means people comments were true😡I called him out on my other account for posting about adhd and blocked me.He’s definitely losing the plot we all know how desperate and sad of a life he leads just shows today how obsessed he is with everything related to him.His eye bleeping himself while with Leo is creepy👀

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
His blocked list must be massive. Sad bastard. The audacity of thr man. To actually message someone and be like "it's OK I'm not mad at you I'm just dissapointed" 😂😂 duck off knob head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.