Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee there will be something along the lines of 'just seen the line up for (insert name of programme here) cant believe you're not on it mate' yawn! Followed by you're such an amazing dad Leo and Freddy are so lucky to have you so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Literally no one has asked her where any of that stuff is from 🙄🙄🙄

What is he going to do with all these weeks off? He’s so tragic it’s unreal. His Q&A will be all the questions us Tattlers have. No doubt he will be pretending he’s got loads of work on next year.
Bad enough when she says people have asked about clothes 🤥 but why would anyone ever ask where the flowers were from 🤦🏻‍♀️

Guarantee there will be something along the lines of 'just seen the line up for (insert name of programme here) cant believe you're not on it mate' yawn! Followed by you're such an amazing dad Leo and Freddy are so lucky to have you so predictable
don’t forget he’ll then tag the program/TV company in it as well 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bad enough when she says people have asked about clothes 🤥 but why would anyone ever ask where the flowers were from 🤦🏻‍♀️

don’t forget he’ll then tag the program/TV company in it as well 🤭
Where are your flowers from? She's such a stupid bleep making that one up!!! 🤣🤣

Sunday Roast? She's far too busy to do a Sunday Roast surely? She needs a PA.

Some of these made up questions. Good God!! 🤣
313228361_444061624503788_2452757485141495457_n.jpg
313119720_516102680095203_6248623506840600419_n.jpg
313202254_1093541664671278_8507851836790264728_n.jpg
313194436_1172331370332130_9126362003537279450_n.jpg
313347535_3471883796470375_8007309577603163639_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
would love to ask “Where did you get youre breast augmentation done? They look so natural” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fakey how long did you spend unblocking your blocked list and sending tattle messages yesterday?

Why haven't you been on tattle since Beady eyed tattlers caught you out and figured out you were gloating about goggle box? (Rememeber that new tattle account that spend hours on here the same time they were travelling to the airport and he had all the time in the world as doph drove again!)

Why when there clearly was a Halloween theme did you not dress in the same?

When will you come out the closet?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would you show your child crying on social media for? Christ if he cries (not cry’s you thick idiot Fakey) everytime he leaves the house, that child would permanently be in tears 🤦🏻‍♀️ He obviously did something to make him cry cos Spud runs up to him but straight away then goes back to Flappy. Does he think saying he cries when he leaves make people think he’s a good dad? If they were stupid enough to think that, they’d soon change their minds and question why he’s filming his son supposedly upset and broadcasting to allegedly hundreds of thousands of people on social media. 🛎🔚

Reactions: 20
Spud only ran crying to you because you took away his food!

I've got a few questions.

How much debt are you in?
Why are you such a spineless, butt hurt pussyhole?

And it's CRIES not CRY'S you ignoramus!

313308762_1791285384570644_7591748471195031729_n.jpg

Yeah fakey I got a question, when’s the dna test? 😂
He could even tag in Jeremy Kyle in his reply and get him to do a one-off programme!!! God I miss that show. I used to record it every day. 😢
Screenshot_20221029-172156~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Spud only ran crying to you because you took away his food!

I've got a few questions.

How much debt are you in?
Why are you such a spineless, butt hurt pussyhole?

And it's CRIES not CRY'S you ignoramus!

View attachment 1690657
View attachment 1690658

He could even tag in Jeremy Kyle in his reply and get him to do a one-off programme!!! God I miss that show. I used to record it every day. 😢
View attachment 1690674
I read online jezza is returning but I don’t think it’s the same as usual. More like piers Morgan life stories

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lets carry on Fakeys the prickenden’s are clearly pissed off that we dont give a tit what they say we will continue to discuss and give our opinions on them. Nice try Jake but you’re not going to stop us discussing you, you let everyone see youre entire life played out in instagram so of course we will discuss it! Whats he up to today? 20 minutes work? 🤣🤣🤣 can you even call that “work” like someone said , It’s probably costing him more to get their and back 😂 im sure he will be giving the production accounts department his diesel receipts of course. The crash has started Fakeys lets sit back and watch 🍿 just in time for fireworks 💥 and all tomorrow 🤣
What did I miss ?? Have they come on here 😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Fakeys😀 not been on this week as This bleep was giving me the absolute rage🤬🤬🤬
Nothing has changed though, still filming as soon as he opens his bleeping eyes🙄 still eyefucking the camera at every opportunity 🤮🤮🤮 he looks rough as a Badger's arse without them filters too😆😆
Pride of Britain awards, total tit show. I read an article from someone this week saying that all these Z listers shouldnt be there and they should give tickets to more deserving people, too bleeping true that is! I mean Jessica Wright ex Towie was there, when was she last on TV???

Halloween party🤣🤣🤣 what a lame excuse of a party it was, barely anyone there and Fakey getting his make up done early and totally missing the theme Day of the Dead, what a cock he is😂😂
Not bothered about scaring kids in Asda, but won't scare Warwick🙄🙄🙄
He's had no work and he still spends barely anytime with him. I agree with Sophie not going anywhere last night, just trying to show he can look after NikNak on his own...erm it doesn't count if she's in the house you twit🤣

He ain't crying cos you're leaving Jakey, he is just a whiny little tit😆 straight back running to mummy he was🤣
What the duck is a Ra ra and a meow meow🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ no wonder he barely speaks they don't speak properly to him at all, don't play with him either, both too busy on their phones, what a pair of cunts they are🤬🤬🤬

If he's been reading here and messaging people, what an hole🤬 how about getting your kid checked out, it would be a fairly simple trip to the doctors, I cannot believe he is 2 nearly🤯 and I don't agree with kids that young having screen time or phones at all. My daughter is 13 now and she wouldn't sit still to watch TV, she was always on the go doing something was about 4ish before she watched TV. Kids have them shoved at them in restaurants to keep them quiet, we always took a bag of things to do, crayons, paper and some small toys and books. All that screen time is no good for brain development he really should get researching, use your phone for a worthwhile purpose Fakey🛎🔚

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just no what a wanker playing dress up.Go buy your child some clothes his shoes are rank his clothes even worse and as for that hair of his No words😡View attachment 1690254

A grown arse man asking followers for their opinion or rather a YES OR NO - JUST duck OFF JAKE.

You are a GROWN ARSE bleeping man, albeit a pathetic one but asking for validation on outfits ? Where the duck is your dick ? This is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Such a sad bleep that kid was not crying because he was leaving if he was he would have stayed near him and clinging to him like most toddlers do . 😂😂

aww is Freddie dumped at his dads again ?? bleeping hell does Sophie ever actually have him or is his dad the main Carer ?

Reactions: 19
My main question for him, apart the obvious one of why are you such an attention seeking bleep, would be why do you do posts and reels on your main grid but then share them on your stories over and over again? I see he’s shared the one from yesterday again today 😴. It’s like he’s got to always been posting something whatever it is 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He posted this one again. Have you got doubts too bro?

Have a nice day!! ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The ‘ask me a question’ is a load of tit. It’s basically I chance to ask yourself questions and that u want people to know the answers too whilst making out people have asked him..

i predict the following;

hows your mental health?
What do u think of trolls?
How do you feel about people bullying Leo?
Would you ever do strictly?
What work have you got lined up, we miss you on tele!! (His perfect opportunity to tag people)
Can you do more dancing vids we love them

trust it’s it all bullshit.. I will screenshot all the questions he has asked himself

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And I suppose anyone who clicks "not really" will be deemed a Tattle troll and will receive a special message from QJQ in their inbox :

"Hey bro!! It's just a jacket, no need for the hate!! I'm messaging you to say I don't care if you don't like it, you must be having a bad day and I hope your life gets better mate!! Tattle is a load of poo, be kind instead.
p.s. I really don't care about your opinion. I'm not bothered AT ALL bro!! xx"
He'll probably copy and paste that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where are your flowers from? She's such a stupid bleep making that one up!!! 🤣🤣

Sunday Roast? She's far too busy to do a Sunday Roast surely? She needs a PA.

Some of these made up questions. Good God!! 🤣
View attachment 1690643View attachment 1690644View attachment 1690645View attachment 1690646View attachment 1690647
Cheap necklace she’s worn multiple times £22 😂😂😂

meanwhile actual celebrities are dripping in thousands of pounds worth of designer high end …. These pair really are Poundland molly mae and Tommy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.