Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What 34yr old thinks filters are funny? Grow the duck up you stupid bleep. Also, teach that kid to say animal names like cat, lion, dog. He's nearly two and can't even speak properly yet. Get him checked out ffs.

313116899_779583489798384_6111668344578838676_n.jpg
313506907_179586971324249_1483557426494488499_n.jpg

So it's Leicester today? One little snippet of work. It will probably cost him the same in petrol to get there and back to what he's getting paid for his walk on part. Pathetic. Christ he looks haggard and gaunt! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Haha@got a few weeks off before panto.His life one big day off boy he’s going to be boring us to death with daily updates of Leo and the cat👀Keep grafting mate as those bills getting bigger by the day and razors Tesco and glasses direct pay enough for a McDonald’s drive threw.
That’s if he makes it to panto he’ll probably deliberately get his leg shattered in three places at this Z list football match so he doesn’t have to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg watching his last stories of Leo and the cat gave me such anxiety. Why the duck is he teaching his child to go up to a cats face 😡 I have a chihuahua and she knows she’s never allowed to lick faces and doesn’t even attempt to get near my sons face. I trust her with my life she’s a loving pet and has been around since my son was a baby and has always been so careful around him. But still you can NEVER be too careful. What if he sees a cat in the street goes up to it and gets clawed! He’s so irresponsible I cannot believe

Reactions: 27
I just doing a “nothing” post as I wanted to see how my hat looked on my avatar 🤣
🎩🎩
actually I do have something to say now
I reckon Tattle is his biggest audience

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Blimey I just caught up the last I looked the previous thread was on page 22 😂 what in the bon Marche is that jacket all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
All, please stick to talking about public figures and not nobody accounts. thanks

Reactions: 11
So he’s off to his one gig he’s got until December 😂Leo looking a right mess his hair 🙄and flaps in a mood 🙄Doubt Leo upset you are leaving probably missing your iPhone more

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lets carry on Fakeys the prickenden’s are clearly pissed off that we dont give a tit what they say we will continue to discuss and give our opinions on them. Nice try Jake but you’re not going to stop us discussing you, you let everyone see youre entire life played out in instagram so of course we will discuss it! Whats he up to today? 20 minutes work? 🤣🤣🤣 can you even call that “work” like someone said , It’s probably costing him more to get their and back 😂 im sure he will be giving the production accounts department his diesel receipts of course. The crash has started Fakeys lets sit back and watch 🍿 just in time for fireworks 💥 and all tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh gawd! He's going to be doing more questions & answers. More made up questions from him. Let's see if we can play tattle bingo & second guess his shite questions.
#How do you cope with working & bringing up a young family, you make it look so easy#

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally no one has asked her where any of that stuff is from 🙄🙄🙄

What is he going to do with all these weeks off? He’s so tragic it’s unreal. His Q&A will be all the questions us Tattlers have. No doubt he will be pretending he’s got loads of work on next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.