Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusts me how these companies do this. We all called it. It was so obvious what she was doing and why she was doing it for 🤬 I still think if they actually end up going to the Maldives, this will also be ‘gifted’. I will never use any companies that gift z listers anything and will never use any brands that these two cunts get paid to advertise.
Please make flaps stop🙄Her uncomfortableness while filming in the car with Leo is just so cringe.Chanel make up big deal Leo looks like how we feel 👀She’s not stopped with her shit today is definitely as bad or even worse than him lately if that’s possible.View attachment 1701463
Jimmy Hill chin here ffs🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

instashun

VIP Member
They were £300 (x2 ppl) that’s only deposit and coach!! Literally had 4 phones and 2 laptops on the go! I’ve never been before still shaking 😂😂

So basically… this sums it up

Jake sees the comments on here

Makes up a fake troll on insta (see pic) then sends himself shitty comments which he has seen on here

It’s an indirect way of biting back on here but not using the tattle platform or mentioning it

Try again jakey. We will carry on and more and more people will be made aware of tattle
Would love to know how many Instagram accounts this dickhead has. If you block him it blocks all his associated accounts. Wonder how many it would block

Ups and downs equates to we fucking hate each other on a daily basis! They’ve only been together 4 years.
Wasn’t there when you were first pregnant though was he Sophie? Was living in his country pile with his tedious mother

Reactions: 13

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think we should all message This Morning and beg them not to give him any sort of regular slot on there 😂😂😂😂 I just don’t understand the big secrecy about it all. As usual he’s made it seem so much bigger than it actually is. He said he’d got things going on for the next few days so there must be more still to come 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

cazellie

VIP Member
This is why your nearly two year has a mentality of a 11 month old.

engage with him properly!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your fucking phone out of his face whilst he is trying to eat his breakfast. Speak to him one on one without the big show down. No one’s cares about Leo to see him eating breakfast… seriously stop.
I feel for this kid I really do. Doesn’t stand a fucking chance with these chuckle brothers
Chuckle Brothers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
  • Haha
He talks about getting tested for adhd like it’s a visit to the clap clinic.
I’m going to email his management. This is unacceptable and he needs to exposed. How dare he play with serious topics like this.
I also bet he is secretly fuming his child grew in to his skin (ie was born looking like a 79 year old man) he can’t exploit him anymore. He absolutely thrives off people taking the piss and purposely posted pics of him knowing he would get slated.
Not to fuck around with the big C word but he is the type of character to claim he has 6 months to live for a go fund me.
Absolute trash. He should gets some tips of that Ashley Cain guy.. he is another sick, bent fuck
Let us know their response

• Haha

sillydot

Chatty Member
Probably gone to join to eco mobs spray painting harrords… that’s one way to get noticed

Defo fucking Polly. I wouldn’t touch him as far as I could throw him. He is a rat.

• Haha
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
So we have balding fakey doing rolls on his bed what a tosser😂And flaps using Dior and Chanel like she’s so special as only uses high end make up🙄
Last time he got suited up it was for a west end audition wasn’t it. Even on loose women etc he doesn’t get suited up and is more casual.

I think it’s some cancer/grief related ‘charity’ show and he’s got a promo shoot for it or something

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Lol I will take one for the team and watch the prick 🙄His BIG news was this morning lol probably been stalking Alison since he met her at the pride of Britain awards weirdo🙄
Good luck and please don’t throw anything at your TV 😉 I would and that’s my reason for not watching it 😂

• Haha

itsjustt

Thread title suggestion

If it's not "Look at Leo" then it's all about him & endless selfies in the Gym. Soph's just here for the ride & poor Fred gets cast a side.