Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Instagram is down. There’s been huge issues - I suspect they are also do a purge (could) be wrong but my personal & my business account were both suspended (but I haven’t been on them in a few weeks to be honest) - so it’s a an issue.
oh damn, I was hoping it was a clear out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
There's definitely been some colouring going on as even his beard looks darker and you could see grey hairs in that too.

Look at the moment when Flapz interrupts the barber, while he is using an open razor!! The poor bloke probably couldn't wait to leave there.

You're going bald and going grey bro!! 💯
313925551_532593624896113_145329184381773705_n.jpg

Attachments

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It's funny you posted that @bluecups as I do love a bit of research and Facebook and Instagram are dramatically losing favour with people lately. More and more 'young' people are not using either anymore now TikTok is more popular. I think the constant barrage of 'influencers' doing adverts is wearing very, very thin now with the general public/younger generation disinterested and also the cost of living crisis affecting everybody.

Hopefully the 'influencers'' clock is ticking. Fingers crossed.

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
So whatever he’s filming tomorrow…is it going to be more or less tragic than “Celeb” antiques roadshow??? Answers on a postcard

• Haha

Moomin12

Didn't miss posting yesterday, bullshit, he's making up for it today. Wouldn't be so bad if the stuff they posted wasn't just repetitive drivel

riddleme89

VIP Member
Where are your flowers from? She's such a stupid cunt making that one up!!! 🤣🤣

Sunday Roast? She's far too busy to do a Sunday Roast surely? She needs a PA.

Some of these made up questions. Good God!! 🤣
View attachment 1690643View attachment 1690644View attachment 1690645View attachment 1690646View attachment 1690647
Cheap necklace she’s worn multiple times £22 😂😂😂

meanwhile actual celebrities are dripping in thousands of pounds worth of designer high end …. These pair really are Poundland molly mae and Tommy 😂😂

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Why does he have to travel to Manchester for a podcast? Louis Theroux manages to do them remotely, I’m sure little old Fakey could.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
They are the typically unhappy together couple who are just fronting it out thinking they’ve made their bed they have to lie in it
It’s sad they’ve made their life this social media shit show and have to try and maintain this charade when they are both as miserable as sin
Totally. But it gives us a fucking good laugh watching the shit show go down faster than the Titanic...poor kids will be the ones who suffer, I could imagine Jakey being a right cunt over visitation...

The Duchess

VIP Member
hey Fakeys, Its mid term here so ive been busy… haven’t been on much, Ive been catching up and yous tossers are killing me with youre comments as usual 😂 Oh I see the podcast with Coleen was today and was only for 1 hour long ?? That was quick, because he was off his phone just before 2pm and straight back on it not long after 3pm on the train ( so obviously it was only a an hour podcast??) what was the need to go a day earlier for a podcast that was only for 1 hour long? did he go a day earlier, maybe im wrong? Was it with ITV as Coleen is with ITV??? Did he say when its going to be shown and what production company was it for? This maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually like Coleen Nolan :)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
It cuz he thinks by staying over makes it sound more important. He will be taking advantage as no doubt expensing his hotel stays/train etc

I see straight through it.

Probably another night when he can just get on the vodka and snow dust.

Rat

These nashers
He's like Ross Geller x 100

• Haha
Reactions: 13

instashun

VIP Member
Just imagine his nightly stories for the next how many fucking weeks whilst I’m a celeb is on 🥴

it will be insufferable.

Then he will send himself a message asking him to do a Q&A on his experience in there.

But do you know what I hope he does.. cuz all this beggy behaviour will just ensure he won’t be back on our tele’s anytime soon
He’s going to try and do a Sam Thompson and do a running commentary hoping to get on the side show

He’ll also constantly try and be funny about Hancock as he knows he’s universally disliked and will get people on side

Sorry to derail slightly but I have a hunch that his photographer mate Dan aka the wide eyed pupils like pissholes whilst out with him in 'beefa that he's latched onto is his drug dealer. Don't ask me why I think that but I bet it wouldn't be hard to find out 😅

Anyway this morning I had a nosey and forgot to post these pics dear Dan took off fakey.... 🤮🤮🤮

View attachment 1699493
View attachment 1699494
View attachment 1699495
Yeah this alleyway looks a good spot. Just hang on to that rusty railing and look deep in thought…

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
Just catching up on my lunch break …. you guys are fucking hilarious I am absolutely pissing my sides at some of your comments. That QJQ/Robbie Rotton comparison made me lose it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The loose women haven’t announced him as a guest and it’s hardly like he’s big enough to be a surprise guest or something.

Can’t see anything for the other tv shows. It’s obviously something today rather than tonight as he’s ready now.

Do you think he’s announcing his own podcast?

Yeh I thought the heart could mean something but it’s probably just another tragic part of his fashion choices.
I’ve tried zooming in and I actually think it’s possible there is a photo in that heart. If there is we all know whose is in it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just go on ASA website and go on make a complaint and self explanatory from there on. Screenshot everything you can. Honestly only takes a couple of minutes ❤❤❤
Brilliant. Thank you!! 😘

So Flapz Akimbo posted a photo of Fred and he posted one of 'My beautiful boy'. I think a DNA test might be arranged to confirm that one!

I'm just watching David Brent: Life on the Road and laughing a bit too much!! 🤣
312988633_905573313780638_3762991043162251097_n.jpg
310094777_1092380374801779_5578827408895275255_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha