Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
Duch I felt something was off too 😕
Hi beaut ♥ @IamMyaJ I wanted to say it to you about the “Carl Fogarty” comment but obviously I know you’re taking time out and I didn’t want to bother you x I knew you would have been straight onto if you saw the comment because even I was like WTF? you were probably going who is it this because you probably know loads of people who don’t like him. What a absolute looser though? seriously what was he trying to achieve? was he going to do a Marcus and say “bye tossers” 😂 FFS he looks more of a fool now than ever! Imagine slagging yourself, youre new wife and your child off in a “bid to get one over on tattle” my god he’s absolutely insane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, please stick to talking about public figures and not nobody accounts. thanks

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Flapz - surprised you didn't tag MTV in your stories. He really does come across thick as shit in this programme doesn't he? She looked much healthier and younger in it too.

Here we go. You can definitely see the grey in his beard here!!! 👀

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
If I was Flappy, I would've told him to get on his bike a long time ago!

313499158_1086588112054708_315619783485593296_n.jpg

• Sick

sillydot

Chatty Member
Night folks.. lie in for me tomorrow.. I imagine I’ll wake up to 30+ stories before 9am 🍿

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"My hair looks like I've been ELECTROTUTED". 🤪

Attachments

• Sick

Barbie2020

VIP Member
The loose women haven’t announced him as a guest and it’s hardly like he’s big enough to be a surprise guest or something.

Can’t see anything for the other tv shows. It’s obviously something today rather than tonight as he’s ready now.

Do you think he’s announcing his own podcast?

Whenever he’s been on LW before, he’s always talked about it for weeks beforehand so would be surprised if it’s this 😊

Notice he’s wearing a heart badge? Wonder if that’s relevant to what he’s up to? Well it can’t be auditions because surely he wouldn’t dress like that. Saying that I would hope he wouldn’t go on TV looking like that either 🤭
Yeh I thought the heart could mean something but it’s probably just another tragic part of his fashion choices.

The Duchess

VIP Member
hey Fakeys, Its mid term here so ive been busy… haven’t been on much, Ive been catching up and yous tossers are killing me with youre comments as usual 😂 Oh I see the podcast with Coleen was today and was only for 1 hour long ?? That was quick, because he was off his phone just before 2pm and straight back on it not long after 3pm on the train ( so obviously it was only a an hour podcast??) what was the need to go a day earlier for a podcast that was only for 1 hour long? did he go a day earlier, maybe im wrong? Was it with ITV as Coleen is with ITV??? Did he say when its going to be shown and what production company was it for? This maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually like Coleen Nolan :)
What am saying its a podcast 🙈 do yous reckon it will be streamed on the ITV podcasts? I like Coleen and she lost 2 sisters to breast cancer and in Ireland we all remember and like the Nolan sisters 👯‍♀️ (obviously im not interested in anything that prick has to say about his dad and brother, Id would listen to Coleen though)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

shysod90

Sorry to derail slightly but I have a hunch that his photographer mate Dan aka the wide eyed pupils like pissholes whilst out with him in 'beefa that he's latched onto is his drug dealer. Don't ask me why I think that but I bet it wouldn't be hard to find out 😅

Anyway this morning I had a nosey and forgot to post these pics dear Dan took off fakey.... 🤮🤮🤮

View attachment 1699493
View attachment 1699494
View attachment 1699495
Looks like a series of unfortunate events

The Duchess

VIP Member
I am a step ahead of that thick cunt

Defo won’t be anything itv related tomorrow

If it is I’ll eat my hat

If this post doesn’t scream red flags in their marriage I don’t know what does.

She may aswell not bothered.

They have been married what.. not even a year?!

No I love you, no you are the best dad etc

Just.. ‘you are my rock and there for me when I need you..’ 😂😂😂😂

(Sorry If I’m late to the party with this one I had her blocked and forgot)
Also nice try with by posting a picture of yous which is straight from Flappy minges phone ✌ Blocked and reported to tattle bye 👋

itsjustt

He’s going to try and do a Sam Thompson and do a running commentary hoping to get on the side show

He’ll also constantly try and be funny about Hancock as he knows he’s universally disliked and will get people on side

Yeah this alleyway looks a good spot. Just hang on to that rusty railing and look deep in thought…

I have a feeling that Hancock is going to come out of this on the bright side - I know everyone has their opinion on him & tbh mine isn't great.

BUT - I just think he's going to become one of those we hate to love kind of thing.

• Sick