Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
You know what though, as much as I don’t like Sophie and it’s her own fault for being a wannabe, I’d be absolutely fuming if I was her. He’s constantly swanning off to different hotels for “events” that he could drive to on the day. I think he does it to relax and not to have his sleep interrupted. He really is a pathetic excuse for a dad.

I wouldn’t be happy he’d gone with this Polly woman either. Don’t care if it’s for “work” 😂 it just looks so bad.
It really does look bad especially when he doesn’t need to go the night before unless this polly has a make up artist going first thing this morning 😂 I swear if loose women have that cunt on again I’m done watching them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mollyann

VIP Member
Can’t find you by viewing makes people paranoid by saying stuff about blocking people.I follow non of them and view constantly so carry on campers all good :)

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I was just wondering wether it was Jake trying to throw us off the scent by saying he would never get work at ITV to then be on some shit show today for example Loose women seeing as he was with Colleen yesterday???

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
If I was the parent of Fred's little mate I would be furious that he filmed my child and put it on social media.

As for the two made up messages, who can honestly be a fan from that shit wooden 5 second performance? We were only laughing about Woody a while ago and saying how unfunny Friendsical was today! Hi Fakey, you really have too much time on your hands don't you? 🤡

313038318_1065342817487803_1703393215008813697_n.jpg
313339777_149292054492054_2094361048617857766_n.jpg

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
To be fair I have never in my life washed chicken. If you're cooking it properly I don't see why you would tbh. I know a lot of people do though
My dad and my grandparents always wash meat before cooking to cleanse and get rid of excess blood. One side of my family is Jamaican heritage but mum's side, white British, do too so I always do, as do my kids!! I always wash vegetables too!

• Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
I wanted to buy my other half one of those for Christmas last year. Decided I couldn't afford it, but Nanny QVC the beg gets one for free 🤬
I wanted to buy my other half one of those for Christmas last year. Decided I couldn't afford it, but Nanny QVC the beg gets one for free 🤬
Why would Beem want to #gift anything to a nobody like that old boring bag. Who does she think she is 😂 she can have espresso’s with her imaginary sister now. Well that’s another company scratched off my list.

Oh and Maxi Cozy did not #gift/ad that second car seats to them scroungers, it was that PR company, but Jaws tried to imply that Maxi Cosi did (Maxi Cozi products are produced in the Netherlands) so no they did not ship a car seat over especially for them shower of beggy bastards, but “Flaps on show” implied they did. So we can leave Maxi Cozy on our list Fakeys as they have no idea who Lord Farquaad is 😂 it was these PR arseholes that she must have begged.
88E1A037-99B7-4D86-981C-5E3721B72F95.jpg

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Time to get the root touch up on you patch mate for this life changing TV appearance, also make sure you wipe the spunk stains from your pance , yano the ones that are there beUse of the excitement of being on TV for 5 mins. Wonder if he mentions his dead dad and brother. Cunts probably couldn't stand him when they were alive and Jake thought he was Frankie coccoza. You've made it bro. Really hit the big time now. Bet your getting paid millions for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
Probably gone to join to eco mobs spray painting harrords… that’s one way to get noticed

Defo fucking Polly. I wouldn’t touch him as far as I could throw him. He is a rat.
A rat and a plant
I am a step ahead of that thick cunt

Defo won’t be anything itv related tomorrow

If it is I’ll eat my hat

If this post doesn’t scream red flags in their marriage I don’t know what does.

She may aswell not bothered.

They have been married what.. not even a year?!

No I love you, no you are the best dad etc

Just.. ‘you are my rock and there for me when I need you..’ 😂😂😂😂

(Sorry If I’m late to the party with this one I had her blocked and forgot)
Just give it bro FFS. If you’re not Jake or Sophie Prickenden well then who are ye and how do you know them, youre shit stirring all week. it’s blatantly obvious. Majority of us can see through you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’ve tried zooming in and I actually think it’s possible there is a photo in that heart. If there is we all know whose is in it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg you are right!!! Hmm I wonder who it could be 😂 I wonder if it will be the same picture he always uses or manages to find another one! He should have got his Etsy one out.

I’m calling some type of grief podcast/documentary. No way could he get a documentary on tv though. Will probably upload onto Sophie’s YouTube channel.

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
So the story mentioning this guy has disappeared………………………

When I say ‘this guy’

I mean jakes 2829392th other Instagram account
[/QUOTE
They were £300 (x2 ppl) that’s only deposit and coach!! Literally had 4 phones and 2 laptops on the go! I’ve never been before still shaking 😂😂

So basically… this sums it up

Jake sees the comments on here

Makes up a fake troll on insta (see pic) then sends himself shitty comments which he has seen on here

It’s an indirect way of biting back on here but not using the tattle platform or mentioning it

Try again jakey. We will carry on and more and more people will be made aware of tattle
We know he reads here and hes done this before with the same statue with the big jaw like Lord Farquaad. Wow what a coincidence that quick wasnt it him deleting after you posted it 🤔

I mean he’s giddy so no doubt he is doing something big but only because he’s begged for three weeks and his management probably bagged him a space on loose women or this morning to talk about grief 😂😂😂
Ah it couldn’t possibly be Loose Women or this morning @riddleme89 because @sillydot said he will never work at ITV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂 Fuck off what an absolute looser

Last edited:
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s so pleased with his ugly arse self🙄Not going to pay the bills 5 minute slot .People tuned off this morning after those two idiots made a mockery of people in queues for hours 😡

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Woahhh, she's manic today isn't she!!!!

Nobody asked for a review about the Chanel 'tinted moisturiser' product - nobody! Nobody cares enough. I kept looking at Damien's face in the background. I have never seen a small child look so miserable in my life!!!! I reckon they've had a row. That's why he's fucked off overnight. Not surprising really especially being both unemployed, in debt up to their eyeballs and the recession is predicted to last two years and interest rates are rising again!!

View attachment 1701524
View attachment 1701525
View attachment 1701526
View attachment 1701527
View attachment 1701528
View attachment 1701529
View attachment 1701530
View attachment 1701531
Fuck off flappy😴😴😴

• Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Getting stuff gifted pisses me off 😡 when my kids were younger if we needed things we worked extra hours and went without things to get what was needed, all these z listers getting stuff for free when they have more money than the average Joe winds me right up, especially in these tough times now where people have to decide between heat or eat and she's bragging about a free car seat instead of just cleaning the other one like normal people would 😡
Probably won't be long before he's sick in it again. They do seem to give him a lot of food. Will they beg for another one? Yeh, course they will.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh shut up Flaps, nobody fucking cares and nobody wants to watch either!

313827011_489329619819114_1393527421512909822_n.jpg

313946031_2033459380375485_7683400204162419558_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

The Duchess

VIP Member
Good luck and please don’t throw anything at your TV 😉 I would and that’s my reason for not watching it 😂
So would 😂 Il throw my phone away if that dickead and Lord Farquaad come back on this thread with their passive aggressive comments, that user had Fakey and Sophies style written on over it, I had my suspicions from the minute they just burst on the thread but funny how yesterday the poster wasn’t posting during the pod cast with Coleen🤔 then the statue 🤔 and any screenshots that the poster screenshotted were uploaded on here within 2 minutes, If that was a tattler they would have been blocked because it was too quick for them not to see who looked at their stories and figure out who put it on tattle as they here were taken and put on here within minutes, and they both had more than enough time on their hands all week to do this and be up to date on the thread. Everything was off, all the exclamation marks 🤣 “guys” , Flappy always says “guys”’🤣 the podcast though was it for me, the user had been no stop posting and then the exact time Fakey is doing the podcast the poster is not posting despite constantly posting 🤦‍♀️ OMG so obvious to me. I wasn’t rude or passive aggressive I said what a lot of us were thinking, the user wouldn’t even answer my question about what he said about Carl Fogarty 🤦‍♀️ anyway thats my thoughts. Can spot them a mile away, we always get Marcus or his family coming on the MM thread it’s pathetic 😂 so embarrassed for them! Twats

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Didn't she say similar before her ITS flop

I hope he isn't recording the masked singer I'm a Celeb version. Of he is I hope he's a bog brush
Already been recorded. No way would he ever get that. ITV and I’m a celeb obviously hate him 😂

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Would be ashamed to be promoting this as my publicist

Her follower/following ratio it embarrassing

He really is scraping the barrel isn’t he.
To be fair to her she’s got him seen and at events more in the last month than anyone else has got him in the last two years so I think she’s pretty good at her job. Just a shame her client would rather fool around than work