Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shysod90

I noticed that on the bald patch photo. You can see the grey hairs coming through on the clipped sides.

Oh look - the bald patch again bro!!!!! ✌
View attachment 1701632
The posts about his wig have made me cry😂😂😂
I’d love to be a fly on the wall and see him reading here then manically checking his loaf for greys and patches in the mirror😂
thats why he was quiet the other day, sorting his syrup out😭

you can tell a lot about a man that will refuse to admit he’s going bald

• Haha
Reactions: 10

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I hope B&M ignore her feeble tagging of them. They hopefully won't be interested. She can't talk properly and is annoying to hear! So glad she has bought floor wipes because I pointed out about the steam cleaner is a big no no for a real wood floor. You can thank me later!! A lint roller for the cat's hairs too. Wow, what an interesting haul!! 😴

313781305_642692870640564_1178888007285105951_n.jpg

Attachments

• Sick

sillydot

Chatty Member
I am not Jake guys hahahaha

I’m a normal girl 🥺

Where do I even start with this…

Going off how he is dressed if it’s not his pals wedding i would defo say something charity related. Maybe he is becoming an ambassador or something.

It defo isn’t anything itv.. like I’ve said I have a friend who feeds me bits, granted she may not be right but I’m pretty confident

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Lets carry on Fakeys the prickenden’s are clearly pissed off that we dont give a shit what they say we will continue to discuss and give our opinions on them. Nice try Jake but you’re not going to stop us discussing you, you let everyone see youre entire life played out in instagram so of course we will discuss it! Whats he up to today? 20 minutes work? 🤣🤣🤣 can you even call that “work” like someone said , It’s probably costing him more to get their and back 😂 im sure he will be giving the production accounts department his diesel receipts of course. The crash has started Fakeys lets sit back and watch 🍿 just in time for fireworks 💥 and all tomorrow 🤣
What did I miss ?? Have they come on here 😂😂 x

• Haha

sillydot

Chatty Member
I am a step ahead of that thick cunt

Defo won’t be anything itv related tomorrow

If it is I’ll eat my hat

If this post doesn’t scream red flags in their marriage I don’t know what does.

She may aswell not bothered.

They have been married what.. not even a year?!

No I love you, no you are the best dad etc

Just.. ‘you are my rock and there for me when I need you..’ 😂😂😂😂

(Sorry If I’m late to the party with this one I had her blocked and forgot)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"Oh a toilet brush! Your favourite!!"

Since when was a toilet brush anybody's fucking favourite? Is that NikNak's favourite toy when it's been shoved down the toilet day in day out.

Does anybody even use toilet brushes anymore? 🤔
313508983_641197314381879_8522194512030270051_n.jpg

• Haha

sillydot

Chatty Member
Obvs forgot his fake tan he looks grey.

still stuck in the 90’s with that over styled pathetic hair

• Haha
Reactions: 9

shysod90

i used to get that with anxiety attacks it’s awful! I’m so sorry you’re not feeling great and struggling. I hope you’re able to speak to your gp soon to get some help. You got this lovely, stay strong and we’re all here if you need us ❤

he actually posted from his cousins funeral a few months back he is vile!
Aww thank you, that’s so sweet of you. Really means a lot❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
They were £300 (x2 ppl) that’s only deposit and coach!! Literally had 4 phones and 2 laptops on the go! I’ve never been before still shaking 😂😂

So basically… this sums it up

Jake sees the comments on here

Makes up a fake troll on insta (see pic) then sends himself shitty comments which he has seen on here

It’s an indirect way of biting back on here but not using the tattle platform or mentioning it

Try again jakey. We will carry on and more and more people will be made aware of tattle
You'll love it!! I've been about 5 times!!

Reactions: 8

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Last time he got suited up it was for a west end audition wasn’t it. Even on loose women etc he doesn’t get suited up and is more casual.

I think it’s some cancer/grief related ‘charity’ show and he’s got a promo shoot for it or something
Definitely something which he expects to be filmed/photographed at. I’m sure that badge has a photo of his dad/brother in it so I agree it’s something to do with grief/cancer.

Reactions: 8