Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean he’s giddy so no doubt he is doing something big but only because he’s begged for three weeks and his management probably bagged him a space on loose women or this morning to talk about grief 😂😂😂
Let’s not forget this is the same person who was boasting about getting on an episode of antiques road trip when someone questioned him 😂 what they call ‘big’ and what other people call big are two different things. A part in a film, series or WestEnd show that’s big. An interview on a daytime show, being a contestant on reality TV or podcasts don’t scream raging success 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if him and Polly are sharing a room. Something big hmmmmm what could it be. Loose women, i genuinely have no clue what it could be. It has to be something to do with him wanting sympathy surely

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s not forget this is the same person who was boasting about getting on an episode of antiques road trip when someone questioned him 😂 what they call ‘big’ and what other people call big are two different things. A part in a film, series or WestEnd show that’s big. An interview on a daytime show, being a contestant on reality TV or podcasts don’t scream raging success 😉
Your right 😂 he will never get west end or a part in a film .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He couldn't keep his dick in his pants when he was with DF and it cost him dearly. Bet he does the same again, bet he shags Polly Publicist.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
and both with the same management company and same manager. Both use grief for their own means 🤬
This ^^ 👏👏
The sad thing is TV love a good tragedy, I’m just using an example and sorry I’m going off topic but MAFS uk this year, all the contestants seemed to have a sob story behind them. Lots of other reality shows are the same.
So when people like Fakey see this, he’ll try and use his grief to his advantage and as long as it gets him the attention he craves then duck anyone else. Absolute cretin.

• Heart
😀😀😀 is his odd Muvver grifting begging freebies from companies now?

Reactions: 14
Do we know why he never mentions the miscarriage they suffered? I don't remember them posting about Baby Loss Awareness Week? For someone who dines out on grief it's a wonder he doesn't bring it up..wonder why?

Reactions: 18
Do we know why he never mentions the miscarriage they suffered? I don't remember them posting about Baby Loss Awareness Week? For someone who dines out on grief it's a wonder he doesn't bring it up..wonder why?
Probably wasn’t true or he Feels guilty because he wasn’t home for her I mean they broke up when she was pregnant with Leo I bet he did some bloody begging to get her back he knew if he didn’t he wouldn’t have Leo for content 😂

Jake quickenden # aggy because he's bald and grey but don't forget he doesn't care what tattle say 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wanted to buy my other half one of those for Christmas last year. Decided I couldn't afford it, but Nanny QVC the beg gets one for free 🤬
I wanted to buy my other half one of those for Christmas last year. Decided I couldn't afford it, but Nanny QVC the beg gets one for free 🤬
Why would Beem want to #gift anything to a nobody like that old boring bag. Who does she think she is 😂 she can have espresso’s with her imaginary sister now. Well that’s another company scratched off my list.

Oh and Maxi Cozy did not #gift/ad that second car seats to them scroungers, it was that PR company, but Jaws tried to imply that Maxi Cosi did (Maxi Cozi products are produced in the Netherlands) so no they did not ship a car seat over especially for them shower of beggy bastards, but “Flaps on show” implied they did. So we can leave Maxi Cozy on our list Fakeys as they have no idea who Lord Farquaad is 😂 it was these PR arseholes that she must have begged.
88E1A037-99B7-4D86-981C-5E3721B72F95.jpg

Reactions: 13
She actually has tagged mtv in her stories 😂 funny how in the last week they’ve both brought up ‘celebrity’ bumps. Desperate for a sequel 😂 Would love to know the deal with this publicist. Does he employ her? Do Off Limits employ her? and as for her saying something ‘big’ tomorrow, she’s obviously as deluded as he is.
Her voice is a lot more common in this clip than it is now…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So both posted loved up🙄posts how desperate and phoney.We all see by his need to get out of that house at any opportunity it’s all phoney and staged.He stayed overnight in Manchester for a one hour pod cast and now off to London for something BIG haha what a load of bollocks.Love he’s fretting about his bald grey hair vain donkey toothed twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
She actually has tagged mtv in her stories 😂 funny how in the last week they’ve both brought up ‘celebrity’ bumps. Desperate for a sequel 😂 Would love to know the deal with this publicist. Does he employ her? Do Off Limits employ her? and as for her saying something ‘big’ tomorrow, she’s obviously as deluded as he is.
Maybe he's decided to come out that closet he's stuck in and Flappy is going to stand by him for support! 🤪

He couldn't keep his dick in his pants when he was with DF and it cost him dearly. Bet he does the same again, bet he shags Polly Publicist.
Oh a million per cent they're at it right now. Always been the same he has..can't keep his little chipolata in his smelly pants 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
So whatever he’s filming tomorrow…is it going to be more or less tragic than “Celeb” antiques roadshow??? Answers on a postcard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here's a 'crown' for the King of Desperation!! That'll cover up your grey and bald patch. 👍
Screenshot_20221103-230430~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.