Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I missed guysโ€ฆ been mute as been battling trying to get Glasto tickets! I succeeded ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Defo put them wedding pics on klarna

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is he in London for the black panther premiere... tell you what if he is, his agent is worth the money shes getting paid!!!!

Just saw hes still at home in his stories. Figured he would have been at the premiere seen as he goes to them all now....

Even chris boyson bagged a ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What have I missed guysโ€ฆ been mute as been battling trying to get Glasto tickets! I succeeded ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Defo put them wedding pics on klarna
Well done!!! Have they gone up a lot for next year? Love Glasto!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Surprised he's not out on the town tonight. Obviously he got overlooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell we have seen enough ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข

Is he in London for the black panther premiere... tell you what if he is, his agent is worth the money shes getting paid!!!!

Just saw hes still at home in his stories. Figured he would have been at the premiere seen as he goes to them all now....

Even chris boyson bagged a ticket.
He said heโ€™s in London tonight for something tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he didnโ€™t need to be in London tonight so no idea

Well done!!! Have they gone up a lot for next year? Love Glasto!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Surprised he's not out on the town tonight. Obviously he got overlooked.
View attachment 1701996
Even Leo looked like no I wonโ€™t say hiya you bleep bleeping move the phone out my face

canโ€™t he actually see how pathetic he looks . Heโ€™s a knobhead filming his kid none stop whatโ€™s wrong with talking and interacting with him for duck sake . You just know if he isnโ€™t filming him he ainโ€™t interested itโ€™s all for the gram heโ€™s a wierdo ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now she's getting Gifted tit....FFS.

Also, anyone else hoping that Matts "business trip" to India was him having a romantic few days in Paris with his side piece? ๐Ÿ˜…

View attachment 1701771
I wanted to buy my other half one of those for Christmas last year. Decided I couldn't afford it, but Nanny QVC the beg gets one for free ๐Ÿคฌ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They were ยฃ300 (x2 ppl) thatโ€™s only deposit and coach!! Literally had 4 phones and 2 laptops on the go! Iโ€™ve never been before still shaking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So basicallyโ€ฆ this sums it up

Jake sees the comments on here

Makes up a fake troll on insta (see pic) then sends himself crappy comments which he has seen on here

Itโ€™s an indirect way of biting back on here but not using the tattle platform or mentioning it

Try again jakey. We will carry on and more and more people will be made aware of tattle

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They were ยฃ300 (x2 ppl) thatโ€™s only deposit and coach!! Literally had 4 phones and 2 laptops on the go! Iโ€™ve never been before still shaking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Makes up a fake troll on insta (see pic) then sends himself crappy comments which he has seen on here

Itโ€™s an indirect way of biting back on here but not using the tattle platform or mentioning it

Try again jakey. We will carry on and more and more people will be made aware of tattle
You'll love it!! I've been about 5 times!!

Reactions: 8
So more bullshit about staying in London. Even the ginge cringe Boyson went to the premiere tonight so that's saying something!! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So when Flappy posts Spud he talks (albeit still slightly behind) but when his alleged Dad posts he's mute and shut down

Tell me your the tit patent without telling me you're the tit parent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just ran here when heโ€™s put the story up saying spot the grey!

Get off here you sad sad man!

Good spot about the fake account to troll himself. bleeping hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As someone who has to wear wigs (due to illness) he is wearing a wig today for sure I can see the lace scalp

• Heart
Reactions: 19

He's "outed" this account before, he tagged him a while ago referencing something on tattle because I remember clicking on the "troll" account and the pic weirding me out ๐Ÿ˜…

But I do think your right, I think it's his account he's created to hit back at us tattlers without directly calling out tattle.

Also, well done on your tickets. Glastonbury is the only festival I've not done! :(

There's definitely been some colouring going on as even his beard looks darker and you could see grey hairs in that too.

Look at the moment when Flapz interrupts the barber, while he is using an open razor!! The poor bloke probably couldn't wait to leave there.

You're going bald and going grey bro!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ
313925551_532593624896113_145329184381773705_n.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
Ups and downs equates to we bleeping hate each other on a daily basis! Theyโ€™ve only been together 4 years.
Oi Soph, most people include the word "love" in those sort of posts about their husband that they only married a few weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.