Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably gone to join to eco mobs spray painting harrords… that’s one way to get noticed

Defo bleeping Polly. I wouldn’t touch him as far as I could throw him. He is a rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So the story mentioning this guy has disappeared………………………

When I say ‘this guy’

I mean jakes 2829392th other Instagram account
[/QUOTE
They were £300 (x2 ppl) that’s only deposit and coach!! Literally had 4 phones and 2 laptops on the go! I’ve never been before still shaking 😂😂

So basically… this sums it up

Jake sees the comments on here

Makes up a fake troll on insta (see pic) then sends himself crappy comments which he has seen on here

It’s an indirect way of biting back on here but not using the tattle platform or mentioning it

Try again jakey. We will carry on and more and more people will be made aware of tattle
We know he reads here and hes done this before with the same statue with the big jaw like Lord Farquaad. Wow what a coincidence that quick wasnt it him deleting after you posted it 🤔

I mean he’s giddy so no doubt he is doing something big but only because he’s begged for three weeks and his management probably bagged him a space on loose women or this morning to talk about grief 😂😂😂
Ah it couldn’t possibly be Loose Women or this morning @riddleme89 because @sillydot said he will never work at ITV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂 duck off what an absolute looser

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am a step ahead of that thick bleep

Defo won’t be anything itv related tomorrow

If it is I’ll eat my hat

If this post doesn’t scream red flags in their marriage I don’t know what does.

She may aswell not bothered.

They have been married what.. not even a year?!

No I love you, no you are the best dad etc

Just.. ‘you are my rock and there for me when I need you..’ 😂😂😂😂

(Sorry If I’m late to the party with this one I had her blocked and forgot)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

If it is I’ll eat my hat

Fake twats

• Haha
Reactions: 8

If it is I’ll eat my hat

Methinks shaky ground.

It's like the couples who Facebook each others posts.......

bleeping WW3 6 months after.............

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Probably gone to join to eco mobs spray painting harrords… that’s one way to get noticed

Defo bleeping Polly. I wouldn’t touch him as far as I could throw him. He is a rat.
A rat and a plant

If it is I’ll eat my hat

Just give it bro FFS. If you’re not Jake or Sophie Prickenden well then who are ye and how do you know them, youre tit stirring all week. it’s blatantly obvious. Majority of us can see through you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So when Flappy posts Spud he talks (albeit still slightly behind) but when his alleged Dad posts he's mute and shut down

Tell me your the tit patent without telling me you're the tit parent
Probably helps too that spud hasn’t got his Mother screaming in his face every 5 seconds like his Father always does.

bleep.

So he’s left with the bird from his last stupid embarrassing red carpet event dressed totally inappropriate for the occasion.His bald patch pissed him off haha what a dick head his wig is ridiculous😂So staying in a hotel just loves spending time away from home god flaps is a mug putting up with his tit.
I bet Flappy must be fuming. I call bingo that he’ll be hanging out the back of old Publicist Polly in a lay-by somewhere off the M25 within the hour.

bleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry been off doing life. Why's he with Colleen Nolan. God, those two in a room would be like fingernails down a bleeping blackboard for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

If it is I’ll eat my hat

Also nice try with by posting a picture of yous which is straight from Flappy minges phone ✌ Blocked and reported to tattle bye 👋

Reactions: 10
Just catching up on my lunch break …. you guys are bleeping hilarious I am absolutely pissing my sides at some of your comments. That QJQ/Robbie Rotton comparison made me lose it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just seen his story doing that ad for that phone game again. Who is he seriously trying to convince. I thought his acting on Hollyoaks was bad enough but how he’s sitting there with a straight face saying he loves it and has been playing it all the time 🤯 This from the bloke that said he would NEVER promote something he doesn’t use 🤥🤥🤥
So no footage of last nights hotel yet. Is it because they are in a travel lodge or maybe something else 😉😂 You can tell this ‘publicist’ loves the limelight as much as him. Imagine being stuck in a room with the two of them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would be ashamed to be promoting this as my publicist

Her follower/following ratio it embarrassing

He really is scraping the barrel isn’t he.
To be fair to her she’s got him seen and at events more in the last month than anyone else has got him in the last two years so I think she’s pretty good at her job. Just a shame her client would rather fool around than work

I was just wondering wether it was Jake trying to throw us off the scent by saying he would never get work at ITV to then be on some tit show today for example Loose women seeing as he was with Colleen yesterday???

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.