Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just wondering wether it was Jake trying to throw us off the scent by saying he would never get work at ITV to then be on some tit show today for example Loose women seeing as he was with Colleen yesterday???
This is the thing with Jake we say something he desperately try’s to prove us wrong I only said he had grey hair and within the hour he was having his hair done 😂😂 something BIG would last more than 1 day 😂 he be doing a grief interview no doubt he’s pathetic I’d be ashamed playing on my father and brothers death for money he really has sank that low the creature 🤢

Reactions: 15
I dunno @sillydot seems to have posted a few times and some of them are quiet genuine, they aren’t all talking about itv etc. I suppose it’s normal to be suspicious but she probably could know someone who works at itv.

ETA I realise I’m probably the only one who thought nothing was up but I’m a bit thick and believe everything. Most tattlers are a lot smarter than me so you are probably right 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I dunno @sillydot seems to have posted a few times and some of them are quiet genuine, they aren’t all talking about itv etc. I suppose it’s normal to be suspicious but she probably could know someone who works at itv.

ETA I realise I’m probably the only one who thought nothing was up but I’m a bit thick and believe everything. Most tattlers are a lot smarter than me so you are probably right 😂
I didn’t see anything either 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can understand why people may think it but I’m not convinced either way. I don’t think he’s clever enough. He slips up on Insta all the time. Plus he’s such a narc I can’t see him writing that many derogatory things about himself 😂 more likely to be Flappy than him 😉

Reactions: 15
You know what though, as much as I don’t like Sophie and it’s her own fault for being a wannabe, I’d be absolutely fuming if I was her. He’s constantly swanning off to different hotels for “events” that he could drive to on the day. I think he does it to relax and not to have his sleep interrupted. He really is a pathetic excuse for a dad.

I wouldn’t be happy he’d gone with this Polly woman either. Don’t care if it’s for “work” 😂 it just looks so bad.

Reactions: 20
You know what though, as much as I don’t like Sophie and it’s her own fault for being a wannabe, I’d be absolutely fuming if I was her. He’s constantly swanning off to different hotels for “events” that he could drive to on the day. I think he does it to relax and not to have his sleep interrupted. He really is a pathetic excuse for a dad.

I wouldn’t be happy he’d gone with this Polly woman either. Don’t care if it’s for “work” 😂 it just looks so bad.
Unless he’s got a really early call for whatever he’s doing today, absolutely no reason for him to have yet another night away. I think he thinks he looks more sought after if he stops in hotels. I still can’t get my head round the fact he announces when he’s got some sort of ‘work’ on. Imagine going on insta every day to tell your followers you’re working today 🙄 I agree with someone on here about her getting him seen more at events than his management have ever done but what actual work has she got him? He wouldn’t have been paid to attend red carpet events and quite frankly if he’s got any form of employment on the back of his ‘performances’ at the NTAs and POB awards, I’d be amazed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

It really does look bad especially when he doesn’t need to go the night before unless this polly has a make up artist going first thing this morning 😂 I swear if loose women have that bleep on again I’m done watching them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really does look bad especially when he doesn’t need to go the night before unless this polly has a make up artist going first thing this morning 😂 I swear if loose women have that bleep on again I’m done watching them 😂
Whenever he’s been on LW before, he’s always talked about it for weeks beforehand so would be surprised if it’s this 😊

So we have balding fakey doing rolls on his bed what a tosser😂And flaps using Dior and Chanel like she’s so special as only uses high end make up🙄
Notice he’s wearing a heart badge? Wonder if that’s relevant to what he’s up to? Well it can’t be auditions because surely he wouldn’t dress like that. Saying that I would hope he wouldn’t go on TV looking like that either 🤭

Reactions: 12
The loose women haven’t announced him as a guest and it’s hardly like he’s big enough to be a surprise guest or something.

Can’t see anything for the other tv shows. It’s obviously something today rather than tonight as he’s ready now.

Do you think he’s announcing his own podcast?

Whenever he’s been on LW before, he’s always talked about it for weeks beforehand so would be surprised if it’s this 😊

Notice he’s wearing a heart badge? Wonder if that’s relevant to what he’s up to? Well it can’t be auditions because surely he wouldn’t dress like that. Saying that I would hope he wouldn’t go on TV looking like that either 🤭
Yeh I thought the heart could mean something but it’s probably just another tragic part of his fashion choices.

Reactions: 11
The loose women haven’t announced him as a guest and it’s hardly like he’s big enough to be a surprise guest or something.

Can’t see anything for the other tv shows. It’s obviously something today rather than tonight as he’s ready now.

Do you think he’s announcing his own podcast?

Yeh I thought the heart could mean something but it’s probably just another tragic part of his fashion choices.
I’ve tried zooming in and I actually think it’s possible there is a photo in that heart. If there is we all know whose is in it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve tried zooming in and I actually think it’s possible there is a photo in that heart. If there is we all know whose is in it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg you are right!!! Hmm I wonder who it could be 😂 I wonder if it will be the same picture he always uses or manages to find another one! He should have got his Etsy one out.

I’m calling some type of grief podcast/documentary. No way could he get a documentary on tv though. Will probably upload onto Sophie’s YouTube channel.

• Haha
So we have balding fakey doing rolls on his bed what a tosser😂And flaps using Dior and Chanel like she’s so special as only uses high end make up🙄
Last time he got suited up it was for a west end audition wasn’t it. Even on loose women etc he doesn’t get suited up and is more casual.

I think it’s some cancer/grief related ‘charity’ show and he’s got a promo shoot for it or something

Reactions: 12
Duch I felt something was off too 😕
Hi beaut ♥ @IamMyaJ I wanted to say it to you about the “Carl Fogarty” comment but obviously I know you’re taking time out and I didn’t want to bother you x I knew you would have been straight onto if you saw the comment because even I was like WTF? you were probably going who is it this because you probably know loads of people who don’t like him. What a absolute looser though? seriously what was he trying to achieve? was he going to do a Marcus and say “bye tossers” 😂 FFS he looks more of a fool now than ever! Imagine slagging yourself, youre new wife and your child off in a “bid to get one over on tattle” my god he’s absolutely insane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed that on the bald patch photo. You can see the grey hairs coming through on the clipped sides.

Oh look - the bald patch again bro!!!!! ✌
View attachment 1701632
The posts about his wig have made me cry😂😂😂
I’d love to be a fly on the wall and see him reading here then manically checking his loaf for greys and patches in the mirror😂
thats why he was quiet the other day, sorting his syrup out😭

you can tell a lot about a man that will refuse to admit he’s going bald

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last time he got suited up it was for a west end audition wasn’t it. Even on loose women etc he doesn’t get suited up and is more casual.

I think it’s some cancer/grief related ‘charity’ show and he’s got a promo shoot for it or something
Definitely something which he expects to be filmed/photographed at. I’m sure that badge has a photo of his dad/brother in it so I agree it’s something to do with grief/cancer.

Reactions: 8
I am not Jake guys hahahaha

I’m a normal girl 🥺

Where do I even start with this…

Going off how he is dressed if it’s not his pals wedding i would defo say something charity related. Maybe he is becoming an ambassador or something.

It defo isn’t anything itv.. like I’ve said I have a friend who feeds me bits, granted she may not be right but I’m pretty confident

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi beaut ♥ @IamMyaJ I wanted to said it to you about the “Carl Fogarty” comment but obviously I know you’re taking time out and I didn’t want to bother you x I knew you would have been straight onto if you saw the comment because even I was like WTF? you were probably going who is it this because you probably know loads of people who don’t like him. What a absolute looser though? seriously what was he trying to achieve? was he going to do a Marcus and say “bye tossers” 😂 FFS he looks more of a fool now than ever! Imagine slagging yourself, youre new wife and your child off in a “bid to get one over on tattle” my god he’s absolutely insane.
completely agree. That Carl comment is what made me feel off and since then somethings not say right with me. Especially yesterday the times they were active then posting that troll account. Something felt very odd x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.