Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's definitely been some colouring going on as even his beard looks darker and you could see grey hairs in that too.

Look at the moment when Flapz interrupts the barber, while he is using an open razor!! The poor bloke probably couldn't wait to leave there.

You're going bald and going grey bro!! 💯
View attachment 1702136
Awful lot of quotes about his hair after the account calling him out earlier. We are really getting to him now and I bleeping love it. We say jump, he says how high. God that kids thick as tit

The bleeping pout 🤮🤮🤮
Blue steel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ups and downs equates to we bleeping hate each other on a daily basis! They’ve only been together 4 years.
Is she for real there for her he never have home and when he is he dumped her and the kids at the drop of a hat 😂😂

they both read here idiots 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's definitely been some colouring going on as even his beard looks darker and you could see grey hairs in that too.

Look at the moment when Flapz interrupts the barber, while he is using an open razor!! The poor bloke probably couldn't wait to leave there.

You're going bald and going grey bro!! 💯
View attachment 1702136
Sounds like she's bleeping farted the dirty witch! 💨💨💨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh duck off Flapz - surprised you didn't tag MTV in your stories. He really does come across thick as tit in this programme doesn't he? She looked much healthier and younger in it too.

Here we go. You can definitely see the grey in his beard here!!! 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He’s not ageing very well, most men seem to age well but not this bleep.

Like @Barbie2020 has said, flappy hates him 😂 It’s not a very sincere post she has put on, I bet he’s pestered her to put a post on so we don’t think that even his own wife thinks he’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t think what this big thing is tomorrow? Are they trying to make out like he’s doing something with I’m a Celebrity get me out of here?

He’s a literally nobody.

So he’s left with the bird from his last stupid embarrassing red carpet event dressed totally inappropriate for the occasion.His bald patch pissed him off haha what a dick head his wig is ridiculous😂So staying in a hotel just loves spending time away from home god flaps is a mug putting up with his tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They were £300 (x2 ppl) that’s only deposit and coach!! Literally had 4 phones and 2 laptops on the go! I’ve never been before still shaking 😂😂

So basically… this sums it up

Jake sees the comments on here

Makes up a fake troll on insta (see pic) then sends himself crappy comments which he has seen on here

It’s an indirect way of biting back on here but not using the tattle platform or mentioning it

Try again jakey. We will carry on and more and more people will be made aware of tattle
Silly of him to use Flappy's photo for the profile pic 🤭

• Haha
She looks drained now and a lot older I’d say 40s not 29
As for him he’s disgusting both a pair of clowns .
really need to grow up they both act like they are early 20s with no kids it’s pathetic
nobody cares about her tit fashion reels and skin care routines and nobody cares about the spud either .

both have no content at all they really are so far down the order now they are irrelevant I mean Sophie never was anyway but both have been on TV for things and got nowhere since . Some girls from celebs go dating who dated a celeb have got on to be really successful and used the bit if TV airtime to get somewhere e!!!

time to give it up both are irrelevant and jobless trying to cling to anything . It won’t work and The relationship is a sham and everybody can see it they are reading here constantly and trying to prove us wrong or prove they are madly in love it won’t work both pathetic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh duck off Flapz - surprised you didn't tag MTV in your stories. He really does come across thick as tit in this programme doesn't he? She looked much healthier and younger in it too.

View attachment 1702231
View attachment 1702232
View attachment 1702233

View attachment 1702236
Aww is that why he’s left Sophie a day early to be with his “ publicist “ that has less than 600 followers 😂😂

id be worried if I was Sophie with jakes track record …..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Broke a leg running here…. Who mentioned he was going bald and grey…. Mexican wave 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks drained now and a lot older I’d say 40s not 29
As for him he’s disgusting both a pair of clowns .
really need to grow up they both act like they are early 20s with no kids it’s pathetic
nobody cares about her tit fashion reels and skin care routines and nobody cares about the spud either .

both have no content at all they really are so far down the order now they are irrelevant I mean Sophie never was anyway but both have been on TV for things and got nowhere since . Some girls from celebs go dating who dated a celeb have got on to be really successful and used the bit if TV airtime to get somewhere e!!!

time to give it up both are irrelevant and jobless trying to cling to anything . It won’t work and The relationship is a sham and everybody can see it they are reading here constantly and trying to prove us wrong or prove they are madly in love it won’t work both pathetic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aww is that why he’s left Sophie a day early to be with his “ publicist “ that has less than 600 followers 😂😂

id be worried if I was Sophie with jakes track record …..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Ad for the game is tragic lol. Gummies, hello fresh and a crappy phone game. Must be rolling in it 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is exactly like Cashley Cain he tried to allude he was going into im a celeb.. both fake twats

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1702231
View attachment 1702232
View attachment 1702233

View attachment 1702236
She actually has tagged mtv in her stories 😂 funny how in the last week they’ve both brought up ‘celebrity’ bumps. Desperate for a sequel 😂 Would love to know the deal with this publicist. Does he employ her? Do Off Limits employ her? and as for her saying something ‘big’ tomorrow, she’s obviously as deluded as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree about the flappy comments, she looks really healthy, happy and vibrant in them videos. She was very pretty.
These days she looks haggered, worn out and miserable, must be the QJQ effect ❄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She actually has tagged mtv in her stories 😂 funny how in the last week they’ve both brought up ‘celebrity’ bumps. Desperate for a sequel 😂 Would love to know the deal with this publicist. Does he employ her? Do Off Limits employ her? and as for her saying something ‘big’ tomorrow, she’s obviously as deluded as he is.
I mean he’s giddy so no doubt he is doing something big but only because he’s begged for three weeks and his management probably bagged him a space on loose women or this morning to talk about grief 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They were £300 (x2 ppl) that’s only deposit and coach!! Literally had 4 phones and 2 laptops on the go! I’ve never been before still shaking 😂😂

So basically… this sums it up

Jake sees the comments on here

Makes up a fake troll on insta (see pic) then sends himself crappy comments which he has seen on here

It’s an indirect way of biting back on here but not using the tattle platform or mentioning it

Try again jakey. We will carry on and more and more people will be made aware of tattle
Would love to know how many Instagram accounts this head has. If you block him it blocks all his associated accounts. Wonder how many it would block

Ups and downs equates to we bleeping hate each other on a daily basis! They’ve only been together 4 years.
Wasn’t there when you were first pregnant though was he Sophie? Was living in his country pile with his tedious mother

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.