Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know why he never mentions the miscarriage they suffered? I don't remember them posting about Baby Loss Awareness Week? For someone who dines out on grief it's a wonder he doesn't bring it up..wonder why?
This is gonna sound terrible but I would Say that miscarriage narrative (not being a dick it’s an awful devastating thing to happen) never happened!
He milks everything even the death of his loved ones so lying about this would be duck all to him and her for that matter.

He never brings it up because he’s a
Dumb narc who doesn’t have the brain for consistency with his lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait, what have I missed....

Are tattlers thinking sillydot is Fakey? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hey Fakeys, Its mid term here so ive been busy… haven’t been on much, Ive been catching up and yous tossers are killing me with youre comments as usual 😂 Oh I see the podcast with Coleen was today and was only for 1 hour long ?? That was quick, because he was off his phone just before 2pm and straight back on it not long after 3pm on the train ( so obviously it was only a an hour podcast??) what was the need to go a day earlier for a podcast that was only for 1 hour long? did he go a day earlier, maybe im wrong? Was it with ITV as Coleen is with ITV??? Did he say when its going to be shown and what production company was it for? This maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually like Coleen Nolan :)
I like her too 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am not Jake guys hahahaha

I’m a normal girl 🥺

Where do I even start with this…

Going off how he is dressed if it’s not his pals wedding i would defo say something charity related. Maybe he is becoming an ambassador or something.

It defo isn’t anything itv.. like I’ve said I have a friend who feeds me bits, granted she may not be right but I’m pretty confident
It seems you know a lot but don’t bring the goods as the saying goes.Maybe stop drip feeding the itv crap and just say what you know or just say nothing.This thread is one of the nicest and hate we all feel uncomfortable.So just give the gossip or stop saying stuff you clearly are not going to dish the dirt up on.Right moving on and let’s see what tit he has to reveal today 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Christ This Morning must be scraping the barrel to have a contestant on from 8 years ago, who didn’t even win it 🙄 I presume this isn’t his something ‘big’ though? A 5 minute appearance on morning TV is hardly setting the world alight 😂 Weird they asked him when ITV supposedly don’t like him though 🤔
and no I won’t be taking one for the team and watching it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
5 mins on this morning. Is this your big break Jake hahahhaahha. This ain't gonna propel you to superstardom now is it. Can't believe he is buzzing with this. Wonder if it will be a regular slot for him. Hope someone takes one for the team and watches the annoying bleep. If he thinks he has got one over us than he is very wrong, it's absolutely nothing. So the whole thing about itv not employing him was wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think we should all message This Morning and beg them not to give him any sort of regular slot on there 😂😂😂😂 I just don’t understand the big secrecy about it all. As usual he’s made it seem so much bigger than it actually is. He said he’d got things going on for the next few days so there must be more still to come 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol I will take one for the team and watch the prick 🙄His BIG news was this morning lol probably been stalking Alison since he met her at the pride of Britain awards weirdo🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol I will take one for the team and watch the prick 🙄His BIG news was this morning lol probably been stalking Alison since he met her at the pride of Britain awards weirdo🙄
Good luck and please don’t throw anything at your TV 😉 I would and that’s my reason for not watching it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still can't get over that he thinks that this is big 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg how bloody pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might message them and tell them about him bullying and fixing people. Stalking a woman. Putting a carrier bag on his sons head. The list goes on. Wonder where to message. Maybe just on insta

• Heart
I still can't get over that he thinks that this is big 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg how bloody pathetic
I still can’t get over the fact he keeps banging on and on about wanting to get a big break and having a ‘proper’ career then will literally do anything to get on TV. It must be costing him money to do it. TM aren’t going to pay him hundreds of pounds for a 5 min appearance. His publicist and his agent will also get a cut. He probably paid for the hotel as well. It’s all smoke and mirrors 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I just watched that Reel of him in his pants changing into his suit, rolling on the bed...need brain bleach....please help me.....I need to look at Alex Turner 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
He’s on this morning one of the most hated programmes on tv at the moment due to Que gate…. Jesus it’s not a big deal they have Shetland ponies on there all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omfg 🙄🙄It’s no big deal bro !!😆View attachment 1703300
🤣🤣🤣🤣 He's absolutely buzzing for 5 mins on itv. God he isn't right in the head is he. They had a woman on who married herself. Roddy alves is a regular. It's not a big deal bro and it certainly ain't paying millions. Get over yourself , a lass from my street has even been on there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.