Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he dressed as a horse trainer with horse teeth? I know Chris hughes loves horses so maybe he’s trying to get his attention again… flapz looks fuming

edited it to say Chris hughes not hugged even my phone is trolling the gay love

Reactions: 22
Clearly going somewhere kid friendly if he’s all dolled up. Sophie driving him again. Lazy dick
The next tables still not opened and what a wanker had to get the box in the story, still on the beg for a marble fucking table, who the fuck does she think she is begging for a marble table. youre a fucking no body flappy. (Leo looking like Eyal here , same colouring and eyes and hair colour, jake is dark and so is Flappy )

I just cant with her anymore….I dont even watch her stories anymore (unless shes got Spud of course ) she is the most person on instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Jesus, he hasn't got a clue about clothes and styling has he? First the rancid pink suit and eyeliner, then that tacky as fuck blouse last night, and now he's raided a jockey's wardrobe for lunch with the kids. It's a good job he doesn't have ego anymore because he'd eat himself if he could....

Reactions: 20
Doing a reel showing yourself posing for photos, signing a few autographs and accosting celebs on the red carpet AT THE PRIDE OF BRITAIN AWARDS - he literally gives no fucks, does he?
Has the reel been deleted? I can’t see anything on the insta sites as blocked by him

Reactions: 9
raided a jockeys wardrobe. I’m crying

Reactions: 18
Thanks! I'm in shock. That was beyond embarrassing!!!! Nobody will touch him with a bargepole after last night!!! That is proof! What a clown!!!
It's okay! The video makes it look like those "fans" wanted to see him but he probably approached them, desperate for attention!

The matching clip boards and photos, wonder where they appeared from and how did they know he would be there at such short notice lol
Oh god, I didn't notice those - definitely given in a panic with publicity photos to sign!

The matching clipboards and half naked pictures, he’s 34 ffs how is he not embarrassed asking people to pretend to be a fan

Reactions: 22
Oh my God. He's using a steam cleaner on a wood floor! What an idiot!!!! That is the worst thing you could EVER do! It will be ruined in no time!!!!

Don't tell me he's going down the cleaning route now ffs!!!!
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.