Jake Quickenden #35 Spudgun’s a brat and Fakes on the white, we’re all off to hell but that’s alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
XhOTE="mollyann, post: 11847589, member: 292419"]
His rose and bleeping Barbara days were beyond creepy and just why would you.He was really aggressive and the whole acting was enough for anyone to wonder why some 6’2 bloke with horse teeth and a stitched on wig was talking to his bleeping self in a pink and blue wig .Bizarre to say the least and how can flappy ever feel like shagging him like ever
He's grim but then so is she. Even the thought of them shagging makes me feel sick. Bet he keeps hold of his wig whilst he does the deed and she just lays still with no expression. She wouldn't feel duck all anyway with his pecker. Feel physically sick now. Need the thought out of my head
[/QUOTE]
This has made me burst right out laughing! These threads are the gift that keeps on giving🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm giving it 6 months until they are on OF.

'Join us for the wedding footage we couldnt post on insta 😉'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
XhOTE="mollyann, post: 11847589, member: 292419"]
His rose and bleeping Barbara days were beyond creepy and just why would you.He was really aggressive and the whole acting was enough for anyone to wonder why some 6’2 bloke with horse teeth and a stitched on wig was talking to his bleeping self in a pink and blue wig .Bizarre to say the least and how can flappy ever feel like shagging him like ever
He's grim but then so is she. Even the thought of them shagging makes me feel sick. Bet he keeps hold of his wig whilst he does the deed and she just lays still with no expression. She wouldn't feel duck all anyway with his pecker. Feel physically sick now. Need the thought out of my head
[/QUOTE]
From behind imagining she's CH while she is watching her reels back unable to feel tiktac dick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if he'll chuck this all around the place again? What a load of pre-packaged tit for a toddler.
View attachment 1596983
Low fat yogurt type drink, a sausage roll...... I will leave it there! When my son was a little toddler, he had healthy food, not this tit. I am not preaching but good lord, a packed lunch can be much healthier and better than this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm giving it 6 months until they are on OF.

'Join us for the wedding footage we couldnt post on insta 😉'
It would not involve Flappy. That bleep is deffo gay for pay big time! Big reveal soon when he comes 'out of the closet' for the 'Dorothy Brigade' over the rainbow and he finally escapes from Narnia! 👍

From behind imagining she's CH while she is watching her reels back unable to feel tiktac dick
[/QUOTE]
That is one hell of a gross description!! 🤣

• Haha
Thank you to @turndownforwhat for the brilliant thread suggestion with 43 votes 👏🏻

As usual we’re still being bombarded with the wedding of the century, that we all know is a load of tit.

Freddie is still being treated like tit #justiceforfred

Our poor fakey is back to “work” but it’s such a shame he seems to be so “ill” again and he’s really struggling with it. Let’s all think of our fakey at this difficult time.

last thread:
Aw thanks guys 😁 with this prick for inspiration, the threads titles just keep coming 😂 praying for our Flakey and his medical mysteriousness. I’m sure by the weekend he’ll be tooting again and bouncing off the walls followed by another bout of crippling anxiety. Rinse and repeat. Absolute melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve got the same dog bed for my dog that nanny qvc just showed and everytime I’ve looked at it the past 10 mins all that pops into my head is her face. I’m now contemplating if I should burn it and get my dog another one 😂
Just remember to take the dog out first 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Spud stood on the table yet again Jesus these idiots have no brain.Him not giving her the drink back god he’s a spoilt brat good luck with him later in life 🙄

Reactions: 17
Oh look top parenting from Sophie letting Leo stand on the kitchen table 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That's it you bleeping simpleton Flappy. Film your toddler whilst he's standing on the table so he believes it's normal behaviour! You bleeping idiot. Don't cry though when he slips and cracks his head open and you're too busy filming. WTF am I watching?

sophie__church_1663863567786.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
"Mumy's drink?" "Mummy's?" Why are you asking him you bleeping idiot? He's a toddler, TELL him it's mummy's drink and take it off him. This kind of behaviour is going to go down a storm at nursery or primary school. He's turning into a horrible little tit and it's not his fault, it's theirs.

Reactions: 35
Guess what's in the box? Hopefully a machine where you two utter cunts can be transported into utter oblivion.
sophie__church_1663863972838.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's it you bleeping simpleton Flappy. Film your toddler whilst he's standing on the table so he believes it's normal behaviour! You bleeping idiot. Don't cry though when he slips and cracks his head open and you're too busy filming. WTF am I watching?
View attachment 1597495
View attachment 1597496
View attachment 1597497
View attachment 1597498
Dumb witch
Oasis is full of sugar TOOOOO

Guess what's in the box? Hopefully a machine where you two utter cunts can be transported into utter oblivion.
View attachment 1597503
Is it a cage for Fred ? 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Press Launch Day. If these two no marks look like this, God only knows what he's going to look like? It's definitely a NO from most sane people.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love that the box clearly states which way up it should be kept….. ffs how stupid can you get! And Oasis yeah super healthy I think Diet Coke has less crap in it… correct me if I’m wrong

Who gives a duck what’s in the box. Probably some sort of gifted lounge furniture she wants to brag about. Read the room Flappy. There’s a cost of living crisis going on and people couldn’t give a tit about stuff you’re being gifted for your dirty grotty house 👍🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.